[Ch3] Qi Pao (Broadcast Thai)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Ok..then gv 3 names who do u think is the killer..
I'm still with JMT's mom,Oh & The Uncle..

Phatman,u can give 3 names after u watch ep 2-3 na..
I'm waiting for ur answer..
Sounds good! ;)

i think phatman you should say its anyone in the house except ming tian cos his worried for paeka safety cos part 3 he told her to leave hong kong and go back to thailand and after that scene they show all the suspicious people look at the old man ming tian dad his rubbing his head while the uncle and wife are so curious shaking the uncle eyes is creepy and khun mae yai too
Oh right, forgot. I'd like to rephrase...for now...EVERYONE except Ming Tian and his mother :p .

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Sounds good! ;)

Oh right, forgot. I'd like to rephrase...for now...EVERYONE except Ming Tian and his mother :p .
i didn't mention the mother but the only i left for you is only ming tian the pra'ek cos the mum looks like she's pretending to be nice innocent

usthai

sarNie Juvenile
Actually, I don't really know who the killer is, but I am going to guess and give you random names.

JMT's father, the servant who seem so nice, and JMT's driver.

Lady Dila, I think you should take the lead of this game because I have no clues who the killer is.
I am watch this lakorn without understanding a word what they are saying. I'm not thai.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Actually, I don't really know who the killer is, but I am going to guess and give you random names.

Lady Dila, I think you should take the lead of this game because I have no clues who the killer is.
I am watch this lakorn without understanding a word what they are saying. I'm not thai.
usfrance its ok if you don't understand I'm not Thai either but i understand cos my parents send me to learn with my older cousin and I've watched thai lakorn since i grew up as kid u have a one good sample JMT dad man his mysterious and the driver i don;t think his the killer cos the killer wearing black covering looks like a woman

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid

Me not Thai either..

i suspect everyone in Jao's palace is the killer....

The servant : (maybe someone told them to kill MayLee)
JMT's father :he's mad because MayLee love JMT..not the elder brother bcos the father loves the elder brother more than JMT
JMT's mother : if the scriptwriter want to suprise us,then Mam Jintara must be the killer..but no reason why she kill MayLee.
P'Da (365WHR) : the scriptwriter make us believe that she's the main suspect bcos seems like she hate Maylee/Pink soo much
May Pitchy : because she's jealous of MayLee..she love JMT
The elder brother : same with Mam J,i can't find any reason why he would kill her.or maybe he start to love mayLee but its too late since mayLee love JMT so much
Oh : erm maybe he's jealous the elder brother start to falling for MayLee.
Jeab : she look innocent & kind..but who knows..
JMT's uncle : from the teaser,seems like he has a problem with both Maylee & Pink..maybe he like MayLee..
JMT's driver : erm no reason..maybe he like MayLee too..
This is the reason why i chose these 3 names...

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
another thing is..
Why the mother give a flower room to Pink...
Whether she want to kill Pink in the same room (if she's the killer)
Or maybe because she loves Pink as much as she loves May Lee..thats why she gave that room to her..

usthai

sarNie Juvenile
Alice I thought you were Thai. Where are you from? You are lucky that your parents sent you to learn Thai. I wish I could learn Thai. I love Thai langue.

I am Chinese born in Cambodia, grew up in Paris, and now I am living in New York.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
another thing is..
Why the mother give a flower room to Pink...
Whether she want to kill Pink in the same room (if she's the killer)
Or maybe because she loves Pink as much as she loves May Lee..thats why she gave that room to her..
did u hear the crying sound is coming from near her room and the pink room paeka sleep this part seems strange paeka always hear may lee crying the same place and spot too

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Alice I thought you were Thai. Where are you from? You are lucky that your parents sent you to learn Thai. I wish I could learn Thai. I love Thai langue.

I am Chinese born in Cambodia, grew up in Paris, and now I am living in New York.
I'm chinese cambodia too but i only knows a little cos i was raise in Australia since 9 yrs old now I'm starting to learn as well with Thai too

suayrerdcherdsode

sarNie Adult
So I don't get it... Why are there two ghosts?
Was MayLee the first ghost that appeared in episode one?
Who is the scary looking ghost that appeared in episode three?
I'm so confused but it's so interesting and freaking good.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
So I don't get it... Why are there two ghosts?
Was MayLee the first ghost that appeared in episode one?
Who is the scary looking ghost that appeared in episode three?
I'm so confused but it's so interesting and freaking good.
the scary ghost is just fake pei pei she lied to everyone so paeka leave and go back to thailand

usthai

sarNie Juvenile
Lady Dila you think the elder brother killed MayLee, but I thought he was dead too. I'm kind of confused too.

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Lady Dila you think the elder brother killed MayLee, but I thought he was dead too. I'm kind of confused too.

erm maybe he kill May Lee then he was panic and got into an accident..something like that..
But after ep.2 &3..i don't think the brother..ths most suspicious one is the uncle...

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
erm maybe he kill May Lee than he was panic and got into an accident..something like that..
But after ep.2 &3..i don't think the brother..ths most suspicious is the uncle...
the uncle can his wife also and the one that making me curious is the khun mae yai

usthai

sarNie Juvenile
Alice that's nice to know that you're Chinese Cambodia too.
I know a little Chinese language too.
Actually I speak Khmer, Vietnamese, a little Cantonese,Mandarine, French, and English.

So back to the lakorn, how JMT's brother died?