[Ch3] Qi Pao (Broadcast Thai)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
@ Alice. Chun roo wa khun ton chop naj naj! ;)

@ phatman. Lol... I'm glad you like it na ja. :)
I love anything about Thongprasom!

I know very, very, very little Thai, but I'm gonna guess what you said to Alice just because ^_^ .
Hmm... :scratchhead2:...you're saying: something like..."I know you...something like it something??" (chun=I; roo=know; wa=?; khun=you; chop=like; naj=?)

What exactly did you say? Haha. I'm curious now :dance1: .

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I love anything about Thongprasom!

I know very, very, very little Thai, but I'm gonna guess what you said to Alice just because ^_^ .
Hmm... :scratchhead2:...you're saying: something like..."I know you...something like it something??" (chun=I; roo=know; wa=?; khun=you; chop=like; naj=?)

What exactly did you say? Haha. I'm curious now :dance1: .
kenann fan knew that i will love it on what she posted

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I knew it! :lol: I was close! :lol2:

...and this time you're saying "thank you very much, I like it alot" or "thank you very much, I really like it" :p??
yes correct thank you very much i appreciate all the stuff you share around with me

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
yes correct thank you very much i appreciate all the stuff you share around with me
Awesome! I'm getting better...sort of :p. I wish I understood Thai so I could watch all the lakorns I've always wanted to watch!! There are still so many old lakorns that I wanted to watch, but never got the chance to because I don't know Thai! Hehe.

You're welcome, we're all here to share with eachother!

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
but its a provoking things its like she's the only that knows about when she had never met Anne in person yet meaning face to face and there are others out there has their own strength and knowledge too
i stay away from this page and i thought u stop talking bout me..
ok fine..now i believe SILENCE is not the best answer...
lol since u said i'm provoking in both thread..Qi Pao and YLC..i think i shoud reply the same answer with YLC..

just because i posted my dream photoshoot mag of ANNIK at YLC & i just told usfrance about Anne awards,u said its provoke??!
ok,maybe my english not as good as u..maybe i don't understand whats the real meaning of 'provoke'..
so, if all i did is provoke..
Can u tell me what its call when u said "KA fans is full of stupidity & brainless"
Is it PROVOKE or INSULT or COMPLIMENT???!!! :scratchhead2:

Yes,its true i'm not the only one knows about Anne bcos she's the greatest superstar in Thai.
Yes,its true i never meet Anne face to face...
And even if i've meet Anne in real life,i'm not the person that announce here & there tell everyone that i've meet Anne.. :yuck:
And when its come to ANNE THONGPRASOM..i know i'm better than u Alice dear....
And ever i never meet anne in real life...but i'm so sure anne has heard my name as 1 of her biggest fans..don't ask me how she heard my name..too tired to type..

** u owe me to explain about that your favourite word 'PROVOKE"

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Welcome back Dila. Have you finish watching QP ep.3 yet????
Thanks Anne_T....
yes,i've watch it live on Thursday....
but gonna download all the clips and rewatch from ep 1.

Btw,JMT said he tease Pink because him,MayLee,PeiPei & JMS used to play like that and its like how he tease MayLee..i want to see the scene he tease MayLee..will MayLee scream like pink??..MayLee is introvert,shy,polite girl..so different with Pink.

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
Thanks Anne_T....
yes,i've watch it live on Thursday....
but gonna download all the clips and rewatch from ep 1.

Btw,JMT said he tease Pink because him,MayLee,PeiPei & JMS used to play like that and its like how he tease MayLee..i want to see the scene he tease MayLee..will MayLee scream like pink??..MayLee is introvert,shy,polite girl..so different with Pink.
Yeah, Maylee is so sweet and kind. I want to see that scene too, but I don't think Maylee will scream like Pink. At least that is what I think. For Pink, she is so different from Maylee.

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeah, Maylee is so sweet and kind. I want to see that scene too, but I don't think Maylee will scream like Pink. At least that is what I think. For Pink, she is so different from Maylee.
i seriously can't wait for JMT & May Lee scene....seems like JMT is a cheerful & playful guy when he's with May Lee..
And he's so serious and calm when he's with Pink..

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
i seriously can't wait for JMT & May Lee scene....seems like JMT is a cheerful & playful guy when he's with May Lee..
And he's so serious and calm when he's with Pink..
Looking forward to that too. I think maybe he hide his feeling from Pink??? I think he might like Pink also, but he is not sure of his heart. I want to see some sweet scene between JMT and Pink. I don't want him to strangle Pink like again :-(((.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
i stay away from this page and i thought u stop talking bout me..
ok fine..now i believe SILENCE is not the best answer...
lol since u said i'm provoking in both thread..Qi Pao and YLC..i think i shoud reply the same answer with YLC..

just because i posted my dream photoshoot mag of ANNIK at YLC & i just told usfrance about Anne awards,u said its provoke??!
ok,maybe my english not as good as u..maybe i don't understand whats the real meaning of 'provoke'..
so, if all i did is provoke..
Can u tell me what its call when u said "KA fans is full of stupidity & brainless"
Is it PROVOKE or INSULT or COMPLIMENT???!!! :scratchhead2:

Yes,its true i'm not the only one knows about Anne bcos she's the greatest superstar in Thai.
Yes,its true i never meet Anne face to face...
And even if i've meet Anne in real life,i'm not the person that announce here & there tell everyone that i've meet Anne.. :yuck:
And when its come to ANNE THONGPRASOM..i know i'm better than u Alice dear....
And ever i never meet anne in real life...but i'm so sure anne has heard my name as 1 of her biggest fans..don't ask me how she heard my name..too tired to type..

** u owe me to explain about that your favourite word 'PROVOKE"
I understand now you always post pictures dreaming of Anne with those man cos you dislike when she's with Smart i have something shocking to tell you alot but right i can't shout out to you yet its not the right time but don't worry i end this with u cos i don't like to threaten anyone but i will you tell the truth and hope that we both can still be friends

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Well okay...after watching the behind the scenes, I don't think Oh is the murderer after all. My suspicions have shifted to the character of Mart's uncle.
yes the uncle is suspicious and his gather family with his sister Khun Mae Yai ming tian mum they are behind all these killing and they blame it on somebody else

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
I understand now you always post pictures dreaming of Anne with those man cos you dislike when she's with Smart i have something shocking to tell you alot but right i can't shout out to you yet its not the right time but don't worry i end this with u cos i don't like to threaten anyone but i will you tell the truth and hope that we both can still be friends
ROFLMAO!!
i posted ANNIK pics at YLC THREAD....ITS NOTHING TO DO WITH MART....
thats thread belong to ANN & TIK...
How many times i need to say that I NEVER EVER DISLIKE MART..
I just dislike his acting..
If he's good..i said good just like in episode 2..
If he's not good,i rather not to complaint because don't want to offend u...
If i hate him,whether he's good or not..i will say he's never improved..get it? lol.

*err if i'm not wrong,i've post Mart-Anne pics here in Qi Pao thread too.. :scratchhead2:

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o6iBAD6a8OM

i don't know what this clip about...
but since ths was uploaded by AnneThongdotcom,
i think its about this lakorn..

Alice

sarNie Tombstone

i don't know what this clip about...
but since ths was uploaded by AnneThongdotcom,
i think its about this lakorn..
that is the green qi pao hey did u read what i reckon who's the killer of May Lee now I'm sensing ming tian mum khun mae yai why may lee ghost went and rip the green qi pao