[Ch3] Qi Pao (Broadcast Thai)

lea lemon

sarNie Hatchling
nope alice is not the pra ek. he love her that much. khun mae, khun pot khun ming tian, khun siu they love may lee a lot.they aren't the killer.pra'ek will protet paeka from the killer. he worrying about her safety.
he loves may lee that much that the reason may lee in his dreamed.

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
i suspect everyone in the house except the JMT...the servant also has a potential to be the killer....
its not typical thai lakorn if p'ek is the killer.
oh forgot..the crying part also scary...no ghost but the sound..oh gosh..i mute my pc at that part..

lea lemon

sarNie Hatchling
yep that is the house it looks nice but very haunting at night
indeed normally bigger house is haunting, especially if lesser ppl in. my parents house haunted. it is so big for 3 persons at the end. then after 2 passed away i move out..n the house scary...haunting ..since then i prefer small bu cute. easy to manage and occupied by human

lea lemon

sarNie Hatchling
i suspect everyone in the house except the JMT...the servant also has a potential to be the killer....
oh forgot..the crying part also scary...no ghost but the sound..oh gosh..i mute my pc at that part..
indeed crying part is creepy.. but the ugly ghost in the car damn suck! i wasn't expected that ugly damn! i only will see in the day light!

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
the first time that guy look at his car...the ghost face wasn't clear....i thought it was MayLee ghost...
But the second time he look at it...OMG!!!!!!!!! :facepalm: :nailbiter: :nailbiter: :nailbiter: :sweat: :sweat:
Kudos to the make up artist... :clap2:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
yep that is the house it looks nice but very haunting at night
Haha, true that.

Oh lord! Seems like episode 2 is even more scary! I hope the lakorn gets less scarier by the episode! I don't want it to be haunting throughout the whole lakorn!! I'll be mad at the scriptwriter! Haha. I know the book might be scary, but at least the scriptwriters can reduce the hauntingness in the lakorn haha.

shengvang

sarNie Adult
this is the new genre from Anne & new genre for us to watch....
thats why we're toooooooooooo hype....hahahaha..
now,everyday i rewatching ep 1...gosh...
and this weekend i can rewatch 3 ep....yeayyyyy...
I wish I can, but work is in the way! 5555

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Today episode was good...shock! Who Malee killer??? Everyone tat lived in da house have tat bracelet??? Including Ma Ting (not sure about da spelling)...but still got ourselves a clue tat it not a men tat killed her since da risk it pretty small hehehe

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
nope alice is not the pra ek. he love her that much. khun mae, khun pot khun ming tian, khun siu they love may lee a lot.they aren't the killer.pra'ek will protet paeka from the killer. he worrying about her safety.
he loves may lee that much that the reason may lee in his dreamed.
aha now my wrong thinking its Khun Mae Yai oh maybe the 2nd wife she looks evil

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
the first time that guy look at his car...the ghost face wasn't clear....i thought it was MayLee ghost...
But the second time he look at it...OMG!!!!!!!!! :facepalm: :nailbiter: :nailbiter: :nailbiter: :sweat: :sweat:
Kudos to the make up artist... :clap2:
the scary ghost and may lee is one person

thailover01

sarNie Adult
Erm not really..
Sometimes when i woke up at 2 or 3 am,i imagine that MayLee ghost is in my room..

THATS WHAT HAPPENS TO ME DILA! Lmao! OMG!!! I lovee Paeka's character! Hhaha it reminds me of myself! lmao! :woot2: WOAH! And the way she dress, NA RAK <3 teehee!

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
i hope we will know the killer in the very last episode....
i like suspense though....
and we can spam this thread...talking bout the same thing..
WHO IS THE KILLER...
i really can't remember their name....
i only remember MayLee...Paeka..Pink..& Jao Ming Tian...
others..i don't know.

thailover01

sarNie Adult
OHh yeaa! That part where Mam Jintara saw Paeka and started crying! I felt a "sadness" in her! i wanted to cry with her...and also the background music came in...really touched me! >.< OMG! && Mart was MUY sexyyyy when they showed him in the dark! *whistles* :wink: :heart:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I senses the killer is Mia Noy Khun Nai Rong daughter the n'rai the dinner table she took the rice bowl and getting knife stab it into the rice

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
OHh yeaa! That part where Mam Jintara saw Paeka and started crying! I felt a "sadness" in her! i wanted to cry with her...and also the background music came in...really touched me! >.< OMG! && Mart was MUY sexyyyy when they showed him in the dark! *whistles* :wink: :heart:
do u think Mam Jintara she's the murderer?