[Ch3] Qi Pao (Broadcast Thai)

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
want to ask this for a long time but always forget..
who is JMT's driver..he look sooo chinese...

btw,are u ready girls???!!!
Less than an hour we get to see Pink the trouble maker & the ghost!!!!

suayrerdcherdsode

sarNie Adult
I'm not gonna have time to watch this today so I might as well tune in tonight. Probably gonna wake up the next morning looking like the ghost MayLee because I know I will stay up a few hours tonight to watch this lakorn. Lol.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
i wish so too..i didn't know AK back then..i know them since SSH...
But when i got to SB thread,i know there's a war happened..lol
JLR fans vs SB fans...
Well,AK got offer for JLR first but both rejected it...
And i'm glad they accepted SB...

SSH & 365..i guess so...its around 6-8/9...

i can feel that Qi Pao...err.. Paeka..Pink...MayLee will make Anne tired to go up onstage again..again..and again to accept an award...lol..

and in 2014...Thongprasom will go on stage along with Pholdee...lmao..
So then they could be both considered top hits?? Haha. I'm surprise to know SSH only got that much, I thought it'd be higher.
This year is totally Thongprasom's year!!! And next year?? I couldn't agree more with you...SomDee year :yahoo: !

For Ch3, rating 7 - 8 is considered medium, decent. Usually for the first episode, they get rating of 5, but since for Qi Pao is 7, it is considered good. Rating 9 - 10 is considered good. If Ch3 gets two digits, then it is considered excellent for them. I'm not sure, but the only Ch3 lakorns with ratings 20+ for finale are SB and JLR.

As for Ch7, rating below 10 is considered bad. Ch7 usually gets 15+
Oh...I see. How come CH.7 gets higher ratings? Probably different rating system huh?

I bet everyone was super excited for SB and JLR. I saw JLR before SB, but I like SB more because Thongprasom and Wonpuapan were phenomenal! Aum was great, but Aff was...eh...she was good. I kind of wish KA were in JLR though because you get to see them slowly falling for eachother and you see that sincere love from the lead actress, unlike in SB...I still don't know if Narin truely, deeply loves Kawee...*sigh*...

yup,i heard bout it too..
JLR got 21 and SB got 25..

And yes,people said Qi Pao is so famous for the 1st episode..
RN 2012 hit doublt digits right? si i think its pretty famous now.
I guess people liked the intense SB more. I hope, no, I KNOW QP is gonna hit double digits. I'm not praying for anything like SB, but at least it surpasses the 10+ mark.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG

cr : as tagged & ATFC
Look how relaxed Anne is after they film haha.

This photo is belong to PKK FB but I thought I would share it here.

Wish they didn't put so much make up on Kim. She's a servant, not a model haha. Anne looked gorgeous!

I'm not gonna have time to watch this today so I might as well tune in tonight. Probably gonna wake up the next morning looking like the ghost MayLee because I know I will stay up a few hours tonight to watch this lakorn. Lol.
:rofl: You're hilarious.

You're enchanted huh? Haha. I'm going to wait for the sub, and also when the download link is released. :)
Same here!

OMG!!! the ghost in the car is soooooo scary!!! :teary: :nailbiter: :nailbiter: :nailbiter: :nailbiter: :nailbiter:
Okay, gotta watch out for that scene!!!

Asy

sarNie Immature
Oh...I see. How come CH.7 gets higher ratings? Probably different rating system huh?

I bet everyone was super excited for SB and JLR. I saw JLR before SB, but I like SB more because Thongprasom and Wonpuapan were phenomenal! Aum was great, but Aff was...eh...she was good. I kind of wish KA were in JLR though because you get to see them slowly falling for eachother and you see that sincere love from the lead actress, unlike in SB...I still don't know if Narin truely, deeply loves Kawee...*sigh*...
lol, were you saying 'she was good' because you were 'afraid' that I'll pissed off lmao (because my avatar is Aff). I don't mind ja if you wanted to say she's a failure. I'm really open about it. As long as I know I love Aff, it would be good enough. :)

I can't explain well about the ratings because I'm not pro. We should ask the real Thai na.
Of course the ratings system is just the same for all the channels.
Some people said, viewers are used to watch Ch7's lakorns (this channel is the oldest in Thai perhaps), that's why their ratings are higher because viewers still following them despite the stupid lakorns, no offense.
Some people said it's because Ch7's lakorns is rural-like, so more rural viewers for their lakorns. You know that rural area is larger than the town area.
No one ever mentioned this to me, but I think this is one more reason, Ch7 covers the whole country unlike Ch3, I heard some area still don't have the signal. So maybe they choose to watch Ch7 since there is no other choice. :p I even heard once that Malaysian's people watch Ch7. Maybe at the border, I don't know.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
lol, were you saying 'she was good' because you were 'afraid' that I'll pissed off lmao (because my avatar is Aff). I don't mind ja if you wanted to say she's a failure. I'm really open about it. As long as I know I love Aff, it would be good enough. :)

I can't explain well about the ratings because I'm not pro. We should ask the real Thai na.
Of course the ratings system is just the same for all the channels.
Some people said, viewers are used to watch Ch7's lakorns (this channel is the oldest in Thai perhaps), that's why their ratings are higher because viewers still following them despite the stupid lakorns, no offense.
Some people said it's because Ch7's lakorns is rural-like, so more rural viewers for their lakorns. You know that rural area is larger than the town area.
No one ever mentioned this to me, but I think this is one more reason, Ch7 covers the whole country unlike Ch3, I heard some area still don't have the signal. So maybe they choose to watch Ch7 since there is no other choice. :p I even heard once that Malaysian's people watch Ch7. Maybe at the border, I don't know.
Haha. I like Aff and she wasn't a failure in JLR. If she was a failure, I would totally dislike JLR. She was good in there, but some emotional scenes she just couldn't carry out. She's not my favorite actress, but her lakorns are watchable and enjoyable ;) . How does that sound? Haha.

Regarding the ratings and such between Ch.3 and Ch.7, I honestly couldn't tell the difference between the two when I started watch lakorns way back when, I'd watch the lakorn regardless of which channel (I think I actually started off with Ch.7 and Ch.5 lakorns). However, now I can really tell the difference. In my honest opinion, Ch.7 has the prettier bunch of actresses/actors, but Ch.3 has the better quality actresses/actors. I'm not saying Ch.7 actresses/actors suck and I'm not saying Ch.3 actresses/actors are ugly, I'm just saying that majority do/are haha. Also, to me Ch.7 have crappier production, maybe because they're the oldest channel they are still using some of their older techniques idk?? Whatever though, any lakorn worth watching is good, whether it's from Ch.3 or Ch.7

Asy

sarNie Immature
Alright alright alright I misunderstood, sorry, haha. XD Though I still stand with my words na, I won't be offended at all even you smack her lmao. Alright, maybe a little bit unhappy, but I won't bashing you. I even laughed when some anti commented her nose was like a parrot and all.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I love Aff but a lot of her characters is blah. If it is not her character, then it is the pra ek or the lakorn lol Even Ann has a few lakorns were I dislike her character or the lakorn itself. I didn't like Mu Daeng, Plerng Boon, Sapai Glai Puen Tiang and Chaluey Sak.

Anyways that was so off topic, but I didn't even know this was airing haha. Bad bad bad me. Will check out Swtannenat's channel for the sub version. I am excited yet not so much. I think I got to watch this during the day time.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Alright alright alright I misunderstood, sorry, haha. XD Though I still stand with my words na, I won't be offended at all even you smack her lmao. Alright, maybe a little bit unhappy, but I won't bashing you. I even laughed when some anti commented her nose was like a parrot and all.
Haha. It's okay. Constructive criticism is good, though. Even I criticize my own favorite actresses/actors haha, especially Tik and Ken, I criticize them THE MOST. Aff's pretty, she's a decent actress and she's a good girl, as far as I can see, so I have no reason to dislike her.

I love Aff but a lot of her characters is blah. If it is not her character, then it is the pra ek or the lakorn lol Even Ann has a few lakorns were I dislike her character or the lakorn itself. I didn't like Mu Daeng, Plerng Boon, Sapai Glai Puen Tiang and Chaluey Sak.

Anyways that was so off topic, but I didn't even know this was airing haha. Bad bad bad me. Will check out Swtannenat's channel for the sub version. I am excited yet not so much. I think I got to watch this during the day time.
OMG! Where were you all this time?! Haha. I think most of us watch it during the daytime.

So, to those who've seen episode 2 already, how was it??!!