[Ch3] Qi Pao (Broadcast Thai)

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Haha. It's okay. Constructive criticism is good, though. Even I criticize my own favorite actresses/actors haha, especially Tik and Ken, I criticize them THE MOST. Aff's pretty, she's a decent actress and she's a good girl, as far as I can see, so I have no reason to dislike her.

OMG! Where were you all this time?! Haha. I think most of us watch it during the daytime.

So, to those who've seen episode 2 already, how was it??!!
its good.....for me,mart really improved in this episode and he's soooooooo handsome....not hot but handsome...

lea lemon

sarNie Hatchling
mm i like aff, actually i saw wanida tik and aff, then i like aff, i follow her lakorn then i found smart then i follow smart then i found ann lol.
then i stick with these couple smart and ann, then i found these thread ha!.

big thank you to swatennat. she/he like smart and ann too.
since these thread about qi pao / smart n ann why not talk about them. :p.

ok back to the qi pao , is damn hell scary me at 3am ..
i was ok if the ghost like maylee.. no issue cos i have seen the real ghost in real life.
but the ghost in the car damn hell scary.. is similar to the real one suck!.
so in the next episode is gonna be that ghost around erkkk...will watch day time only.

back to the killer, i believed the killer was wearing the broken bracelet, the mirror was the clue.
but it wasn't pra'ek and his parents and wasn't the maids as well. the rest still in suspects.
i like pra'ek kinda playful with nang'ek he teasing her .. day by day lol. that is funny.

and that scary ghost why in the car?.. is it the elder bro. ,,... and whom is another white night dress.erkk.. the ghost were mysterious..other than may lee well as .The suspects, if pra'ek step sister khun nu, doesn't make sense what her motive, her mother 2nd wife what her motive?. erkk..or maybe it was the elder lover the gay ?. erkk.. have to wait next episodes for more clue.right now i only knew paeka must find the broken bracelet.that bracelet must be broken due to hit into the mirror. khun mae and khun mae's maid (khun siu) will help her out.the suspect must wearing the broken bracelet .if she found.. need to makesure it is wasn't exchange! ..so many trick actually in this lakorn.. look simple but is not that simple. i can smell the trick, since at episode 1..it shows only pra'ek wearing the green jade bracelet, but in 2nd episode woahhh.. damn it.. clue is the mirror.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
its good.....for me,mart really improved in this episode and he's soooooooo handsome....not hot but handsome...
Good to hear that Smart improved. I'll have to watch it myself and see if he's improved for my taste hehe.

ceda,are u still scare after se this pix??
Rather than scary, Thongprasom looks cute as May Lee's ghost in this pic haha.

mm i like aff, actually i saw wanida tik and aff, then i like aff, i follow her lakorn then i found smart then i follow smart then i found ann lol.
then i stick with these couple smart and ann, then i found these thread ha!.

big thank you to swatennat. she/he like smart and ann too.
since these thread about qi pao / smart n ann why not talk about them. :p.

ok back to the qi pao , is damn hell scary me at 3am ..
i was ok if the ghost like maylee.. no issue cos i have seen the real ghost in real life.
but the ghost in the car damn hell scary.. is similar to the real one suck!.
so in the next episode is gonna be that ghost around erkkk...will watch day time only.

back to the killer, i believed the killer was wearing the broken bracelet, the mirror was the clue.
but it wasn't pra'ek and his parents and wasn't the maids as well. the rest still in suspects.
i like pra'ek kinda playful with nang'ek he teasing her .. day by day lol. that is funny.

and that scary ghost why in the car?.. is it the elder bro. ,,... and whom is another white night dress.erkk.. the ghost were mysterious..other than may lee well as .The suspects, if pra'ek step sister khun nu, doesn't make sense what her motive, her mother 2nd wife what her motive?. erkk..or maybe it was the elder lover the gay ?. erkk.. have to wait next episodes for more clue.right now i only knew paeka must find the broken bracelet.that bracelet must be broken due to hit into the mirror. khun mae and khun mae's maid (khun siu) will help her out.the suspect must wearing the broken bracelet .if she found.. need to makesure it is wasn't exchange! ..so many trick actually in this lakorn.. look simple but is not that simple. i can smell the trick, since at episode 1..it shows only pra'ek wearing the green jade bracelet, but in 2nd episode woahhh.. damn it.. clue is the mirror.
I wonder if May Lee thinks Ming Tian killed her, since he's wearing that jade bracelet as well. I'm guessing that's why May Lee's spirit returned to find out whether or not her most beloved murdered her.

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Wait...somebody kill the elder brother too??
then..its must not the father....he love the elder more than JMT....
the main suspect is Oh,The mother & daughter or the servant...

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Yes, I have. It's not too scary, but still scary haha. There were two scary scenes: one when Pink(Anne) was opening the first set of Qi Pao's and May Lee's floating spirit popped up behind Pink (only the legs though), the other one was when Ming Tian's dad's favortie qi pao was ripped and Pink thought back to her dream about May Lee (her face reflected through the glass protection thingy)...you'll see when you watch it.
  • Thank You. :) I'll watch it.

usthai

sarNie Juvenile
I heard that the ghost in the car was very scary. Lucky for me I didn't see because I close my eyes when it comes to the scary part. This lakorn is so good.
It's hard for me to indentify the killer because I have no clues who the killer is.
Reading all your guys comments, I think everyone in that house is a suspect minus Smart.
This thread is moving so fast. Keep it up guys. Your are doing an excellent job!!!!!!!!!!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I heard that the ghost in the car was very scary. Lucky for me I didn't see because I close my eyes when it comes to the scary part. This lakorn is so good.
It's hard for me to indentify the killer because I have no clues who the killer is.
Reading all your guys comments, I think everyone in that house is a suspect minus Smart.
This thread is moving so fast. Keep it up guys. Your are doing an excellent job!!!!!!!!!!
I don't want to see that part!