[Ch3] Qi Pao (Broadcast Thai)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Wow all da ghist in all da book...hehehe i LOVE seeka story nit too found of da second...i found it stupid! So far loving Malee story lol maybe it ann ahahahah...niw just waiting for da fouth book hehehe
yep that is the image I'm mentioning about

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Now done with ep 1 with sub...and after i know whats the uncle talking about....i'm starting to worry about Pink!... :nailbiter: :nailbiter: :nailbiter: :nailbiter:

Asy

sarNie Immature
hey Dila who sub this? since my friend she started watching but can't find the person that sub qi pao
lol you're seriously funny Alice. You asked as if this is the first time you used youtube. You can just check on the youtube channel, can't you? In fact you used to share with me that channel. -_-

thailover01

sarNie Adult
Omg!!! They mentioned princess seeked from sarp phusa?!?!?!! Awesome!!! Will they show maipim from sarp?! Lols cause i was looking at her information and saw that she will be in Qi Pao....ermm i dont know..maybe its just fake haha

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
lol you're seriously funny Alice. You asked as if this is the first time you used youtube. You can just check on the youtube channel, can't you? In fact you used to share with me that channel. -_-
I'm asking for one of my close friend she live in Sydney where i am cos she can't understand Thai u misunderstand what i said she just needed the name so she could go to the link herself

shengvang

sarNie Adult
I look forward to see the part when mae yai came and hold paeka face and cried.
I can see the deep pain in mae yai's eye.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Finally started on Qp! Thanks to Nat for the subs (;

I miss Anne onscreen maaak. Her performances never fails me. She's soooo beautiful. I kept looking at her cause she sooo pretty ! Her hair is so healthy and voluminous. Totes digging her hair color lol

And as for Mart, sadly I don't see any improvements !

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Ok..Lets guess who is the killer...

Based on this clip at 1:34,the killer is SHORTER than MayLee...
So,i think JMT,Mam Jintara or the old guy at 0:40 in this clip.

But i doubt the p'ek is the killer...If he's the killer,there's no happy ending like a typical thai lakorn...lol..
I don't think other than these 3 character is the killer,unless if they hired someone who is shorter than MayLee..^_-
And why the ghost ripped the green Qi Pao..
Because she want Pink go to HK and help her...or because that green QP belong to her killer..or because the father love that green QP the most??!

*sorry,i can't remember their roles..i only remember the pra nang name.

shengvang

sarNie Adult
@ Lady Dila. For some old reason I think it's Mae Yai. Well just have to see.

shengvang

sarNie Adult
^ That is exactly what I'm thinking also. It could just be her faking it. To love Maylee and stuff.
Man we have so many question that needs to be answer! 5555. Wed. seem so far away!!!!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
i think so too... :highfive:
if she's the killer,i wonder what is the reason she kill MayLee...seems like she love May Lee...
I don't think its Mae Yai maybe the old man step wife cos she hated maylee i remember the last episode the preview she got angry of Mae Yai so she said she will kill whoever that bothers her way and plus her daughter the n'rai she love jao ming tian so she'll do anything for her daughter happy