[Ch3] Qi Pao (Broadcast Thai)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Anne just wanted to clarify that she doesn't know when her and Khun a will get marry cause both of their schedules are packed. People thought she said next year but she doesn't even know herself. They are waiting for the right time
Yeah I thought so too, because I remember someone said during one of Anne's interviews she said she wasn't prepared for marriage nor kids yet since she's still quite busy with her career. A part of me wants her to continue acting, yet a part of me wants her to start her own family soon.

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
You know, I wonder why Ming Tian's dad wants Pink to go to their house in HK when he knows that May Lee was murdered and that Pink resembles May Lee? Hmmm... :scratchhead2:...maybe he's not the murderer.
I suspect he wants to draw the killer out!! :scratchchin: Also there would be more of an impact if Pink was there since she resembled May Lee so much! I hope he will launch his own investigations!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I suspect he wants to draw the killer out!! :scratchchin: Also there would be more of an impact if Pink was there since she resembled May Lee so much! I hope he will launch his own investigations!
That's exactly what I thought! Like he knew something suspicious went on and is going on and he wants to find out the truth!

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
i bet they make Pink think JMT is the killer but he actually want to protect her...
P'Da ( 365) & her daughter,they're jealous with Pink and act like bitchy2 style..but i don't think they're the killer..

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.

cr : AK Pantip
Wow, awesome picture! :faint: Scary, yet beautiful and very haunting!!! :wub: I think the last ghost (Indian style :D) stands out the most; she looks the most beautiful (not to mention that her outfit is brillant). For scariest ghost, it's a tie between Tanya's ghost and the one in Roy Mai. I like Ann's portrayal of Qi Pao's ghost as well though. :D

For the last story, I think it would be perfect if Mint Chalida is nang'ek. (Matt is another perfect choice, too.) Here's an awesome artwork of Mint as an Indian Bride by one of my dearest friends, Pangia Xiong:

Love this beautiful pic! :wub: It would be nice to see Mteam in the last story of the cursed fabric series. :D Mint or Matt are great choices. For the ghost, Pinky should be it if she's nang'rai. :lol2: But she's not in Ch 3, so thank goodness!

AikOm^_^

i bet they make Pink think JMT is the killer but he actually want to protect her...
P'Da ( 365) & her daughter,they're jealous with Pink and act like bitchy2 style..but i don't think they're the killer..
Hold the phone...I thought you know who the killer is, Lady Dila? :lol: Could be the person who acts good, but turns out to be really evil hehehe...like Mam's character. Ekkk, can't wait til Wednesday! Well, I can actually, since Raeng Ngao's airing today and tomorrow. :wub:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Wow, awesome picture! :faint: Scary, yet beautiful and very haunting!!! :wub: I think the last ghost (Indian style :D) stands out the most; she looks the most beautiful (not to mention that her outfit is brillant). For scariest ghost, it's a tie between Tanya's ghost and the one in Roy Mai. I like Ann's portrayal of Qi Pao's ghost as well though. :D

For the last story, I think it would be perfect if Mint Chalida is nang'ek. (Matt is another perfect choice, too.) Here's an awesome artwork of Mint as an Indian Bride by one of my dearest friends, Pangia Xiong:

Love this beautiful pic! :wub: It would be nice to see Mteam in the last story of the cursed fabric series. :D Mint or Matt are great choices. For the ghost, Pinky should be it if she's nang'rai. :lol2: But she's not in Ch 3, so thank goodness!
the last ghost she actually looks like Yardthip

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
i guess the last ghost is edited by fan bcos they haven't found the ghost yet...lol..
She's look alike Diya Mirza-Bollywood Actress..

AikOm^_^

the last ghost she actually looks like Yardthip
Ahh, I can see that, too! Yardthip's another good choice, too! But...I'm really hoping for Mint. :D But almost any choice will do.

i guess the last ghost is edited by fan bcos they haven't found the ghost yet...lol..
She's look alike Diya Mirza-Bollywood Actress..
They did an awesome job. :thumbup:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Ahh, I can see that, too! Yardthip's another good choice, too! But...I'm really hoping for Mint. :D But almost any choice will do.

They did an awesome job. :thumbup:
Yardthip she's a real Thai-Indian blood I think her dad his Indian while her mum she's Thai i assuming it could be her man out of the fabric series looks like
qi pao and the last part will be the most epic one and creepy but it makes you so hook

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
found the orignal pic....
Haha. Yea I was thinking to myself, how did the 4th pic exist if there isn't a lakorn for that one yet haha.

I feel like the murderer is the least suspected one. I think that it's for sure not Ming Tian nor Ming Tian's dad, not the evil mather-daughter pair or Mam...it's someone we all are least suspecting!

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart

• PRETTY!!!! Tell your friend that that's a pretty artwork and that i love it.hahha.. wow, it looks so cool and pretty.Hahahah... LOVING IT! I wish i was good like that but nope i'm bad at it. :(
Haha. Yea I was thinking to myself, how did the 4th pic exist if there isn't a lakorn for that one yet haha.

I feel like the character is the least suspected one. I think that it's for sure not Ming Tian nor Ming Tian's dad, not the evil mather-daughter pair or Mam...it's someone we all are least suspecting!
  • Phatman, did you finish watching epi 1? I haven't even watch it yet. i know i'm such a bad fan.ha. If you did finish. was it scary??? haha. Since you don't like horror lakorn so I might as will ask you if it was okay or not.

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
I feel like the character is the least suspected one. I think that it's for sure not Ming Tian nor Ming Tian's dad, not the evil mather-daughter pair or Mam...it's someone we all are least suspecting!
My vote goes to Mam Jintara...i cannot find any reason why she kill May Lee..thats why i suspect her... :bhehe:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
  • PRETTY!!!! Tell your friend that that's a pretty artwork and that i love it.hahha.. wow, it looks so cool and pretty.Hahahah... LOVING IT! I wish i was good like that but nope i'm bad at it. :(
  • Phatman, did you finish watching epi 1? I haven't even watch it yet. i know i'm such a bad fan.ha. If you did finish. was it scary??? haha. Since you don't like horror lakorn so I might as will ask you if it was okay or not.
Yes, I have. It's not too scary, but still scary haha. There were two scary scenes: one when Pink(Anne) was opening the first set of Qi Pao's and May Lee's floating spirit popped up behind Pink (only the legs though), the other one was when Ming Tian's dad's favortie qi pao was ripped and Pink thought back to her dream about May Lee (her face reflected through the glass protection thingy)...you'll see when you watch it.

My vote goes to Mam Jintara...i cannot find any reason why she kill May Lee..thats why i suspect her... :bhehe:
Exactly. The writers may want you to think just like that so you would suspect Mam and not suspect anyone else! Tricky right?! Haha. They want you to think like that so you could suspect them and not pay attention to the real killer hehe.

Or maybe the writers want it to be simple and make the least suspecting character the killer...? Who knows?

annechinfamily

sarNie Egg
Haha.. who is Mam Jintara? Ming Tian's mom or step mother?

By the way, for your information.. Ann will be going to New York on 25 / 26th Dec.. and leaving on 2 Jan 2013.
We only know that she would like to go to Japan by the end of this year, yet since it's a personal trip, we did not ask too much information from her..

(Yay!! Tmr is Wed!! cant wait!!!!)