[Ch3] Qi Pao (Broadcast Thai)

lea lemon

sarNie Hatchling
haha lea lemon I also love the last pic too naruk jung leuy :kiss2:
yeah me too. i have no doubt about them. that is offscreen , n that is not a photo shooting..
for me that pic telling me that they are in love that is it.
am working as analyst.so my job is analysed ..lol. n when i analysed the pic.
i found love. anne so happy when mart around.. and always ..
closer..to him. as i said after qi pao everyone will suprised.. sorry to ken 's fan .
anne seems love mart. here.and those pics taken wasnt on screen.
all off screen.and mart been linked to her offscreen even just one lakorn they acted together.
it seems the feeling still there..is just the matter of time.

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
I thought I'm detail already when come to lakorn you girls are more (super) detail. Somehow I didn't see sparkle between them forwhatever reason. Yes, they seem comfortable with Mart, but I found that usually with other co-actor too. Anyway I still prefer Ann with her p'A...

Anyone knows whne this going to come out. I hope not now because I wouldn't have time to watch it...

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
I thought I'm detail already when come to lakorn you girls are more (super) detail. Somehow I didn't see sparkle between them forwhatever reason. Yes, they seem comfortable with Mart, but I found that usually with other co-actor too. Anyway I still prefer Ann with her p'A...

Anyone knows whne this going to come out. I hope not now because I wouldn't have time to watch it...
agreed! Anne comfortable with all her co-star....i even feel that anne even more comfortable with Aum than Mart off screen.........
and me too..i also prefer her with P'A....

i think it'll come out on October or November...

lea: here for you...:)

credit : Tianlu

lea lemon

sarNie Hatchling
:kiss2: lalalala... i still prefer her with mart.. lalalla .. nevermind.. just what with whom she will ended..then see. :dance1:
pooh pooh mart mart..pleaseee.
thank you dilla..u know me hahahaha.. :dance3:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
yeah me too. i have no doubt about them. that is offscreen , n that is not a photo shooting..
for me that pic telling me that they are in love that is it.
am working as analyst.so my job is analysed ..lol. n when i analysed the pic.
i found love. anne so happy when mart around.. and always ..
closer..to him. as i said after qi pao everyone will suprised.. sorry to ken 's fan .
anne seems love mart. here.and those pics taken wasnt on screen.
all off screen.and mart been linked to her offscreen even just one lakorn they acted together.
it seems the feeling still there..is just the matter of time.
haha lea lemon you just crack me :woot: an analyst I'll try to be one too :highfive:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
agreed! Anne comfortable with all her co-star....i even feel that anne even more comfortable with Aum than Mart off screen.........
and me too..i also prefer her with P'A....

i think it'll come out on October or November...

lea: here for you...:)

credit : Tianlu
haha the 3rd pic crack me badly :woot:

lea lemon

sarNie Hatchling
lol i dont think anne will do that to someone married. lol
whatever .. u think guys..
i stick to mine .. smart + anne team. :dance2: