[Ch3] Qi Pao (Broadcast Thai)

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks Alice for the pictures!! Look at the crowd! Ann looks so lovely and look at her really high heel shoes!!

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Oh my gosh,Ann looks so pretty! Very nice. :) Both Ann and Smart.

Oh my gosh, That one guy is in here too! Yay!!! (^Talking about the guy up there next to Ann,the ones Alice post up last)

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid

i like this pic the most.Mart & Anne look good together.

credit : Anne Taiwan FB,KA Forum,AK@Pantip,Qi Pao FB and the owner of the pics. :thumbsup:

sleepaholic

sarNie Egg
Thanks for pics !!! I love her natural make-up and her hair style. She looks elegant in this outfit, but i'm not so much into it,'cause it shows her real age :p i miss her wardrobe in Sood Sanae Ha and 365 days...
the guy sitting next to p'Ann looks like a homeless in this outfit lol which character does he play ???

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
omg Mart his having a wonderful moments with his angel Anne and taking pictures of her
i senses Mart still kept his love crush on her :crush:

tinah

sarNie Coma
Alice, I have that feeling about mart too. He has that smile on his face when him and anne are together

Didn't they say they are gonna film 100 scenes in 9 dayys. That seems crazy..

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
tinah,really??? i'm not sure about it because i didn't see him with other n'el..but because u said like that,now i feel the same thing too...
He still love Anne huh.....
Anne said to her fans that she hope she can back to Thai normally because it's going to be a lot of work filming at Hong Kong.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g0rKZQg061s

ANNE: Hey, it's Anne. Today I'll be traveling to Hong Kong. There are many people here today (her fanclub) to send me off at the airport. Thank you very much that you came to send me off. I'll try to come back normally, because I have news that it's going to be a lot of work filming at Hong Kong. I miss everybody and hope to see you all soon & i'll keep you updated.

tinah

sarNie Coma
Yep, they have to get a lot done within 9 days. I hope it doesn't come off as a rushed

Dila, that's he reason why I like mart. He's. A charming guy without trying. There's something about him that sweeps me off my feet. I like when anne always tease him and he just hasthat sweet smile and look on his face

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Yes..i like mart too minus his acting skill.. :wink:
He look like a polite and good boy.......Maybe thats why Anne want to pair with him so much..
+ He's diff with Anne other p'ek...i mean the way her p'ek tease Anne look like a bestfriend,but with mart..look like anne is the one who always tease him..
And he didn't try to tease her back..he just feel shy..
When i watch LK..i try to compare him with Kawee..
i mean when Kawee do something bad to narin,he look like a jerk and make me hate him sooo much...
But when Pinitnai argued with Kharploo..he look like such a cutie boy..its like he did that because he want an attention..you know something like that..

tinah

sarNie Coma
Didn't anne compliment on his acting lol its weird, anne normally doesn't request to pair up with her co star twice like how she went to tell khun nong that she wanna work with. Mart again. She must really like working with him. I mean she gets along with most of her co stars too. If only her and willy had a chance to pair up again but too bad its late already