[Ch3] Qi Pao (Broadcast Thai)

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid

credit:Ann Thongprasom FB
This is the caption.Someone pls translate it..
Admin: ถ่ายละครกี่เพ้าที่ฮ่องกง นางเอกหนาว พระเอกเอาบะหมี่อุ่นๆมาให้!! นางเอกก็ขอบคุณ...น่าร๊ากกกกมว๊าก พระเอกในจอและนอกจอ

PanidaL

sarNie Egg
What is Anne doing in the above photo. Is it part of the lakorn or is she playing around with mart?

So excited about this lakorn.

turtle@af

sarNie Hatchling
thank you for posting the pictures dila, ann outfit is getting better and better isn't it?
but whatever happen to the macho mart, he look so skinny in those outfits lol.
there won't be much left of mart if he isn't muscular anymore lol, well beside his handsome face
he needs to stay in shape, i hope he knows that his acting alone can't save him lol.

tinah

sarNie Coma
^oh is it? That's good to know. Looks like its eally cold there. They have nothing but coats on.

fun

Expired Sarnie
It's pretty foggy too. Poor Ann, it must be harder to endure because they are not use to the cold.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
omg Anne and Mart make such a adorable pair wish they dated each other if Anne become single again one day

sleepaholic

sarNie Egg
are these holding hand pics from a scene in "Qipao" ? it's sweet :X but even sweeter, if they are in real life :dance2: i do agree that Ann and Mart look cute together, but Mart alone.. doesnt he look a lil' bit like monkey ( srr Mart's fans) ?

PanidaL

sarNie Egg
Omg! Ann and smart are so cute together. Yeah, I wonder if the holding hands part is part of the lakorn or not.

Sleepaholic, aww I don't think Smart looks like a monkey, lol.

Can't wait until this lakorn air.

somp9

sarNie Adult
How old is Mart?
I watched most of his lakorns but I like most of his lakorns are with Janie, Anne and Cherry (first lakorn).

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
this girl look alike the n'rai in Oum Ruk (Rachen's ex)..
Gosh,i love all Anne's dress in HK... :thumbsup:

credit: Vera Salon

credit : Tianlu..