[Ch3] Qi Pao (Broadcast Thai)

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeah you're right tinah..seems like so many suspend..i feel scare when i read that anne heard a girl cying in front of her door..itsvsounds scary..
Hope there's more fight scene for mart than sad scene because he look cute when he's mad..

shengvang

sarNie Adult
Wow the summary sound so intense. And same here, I work so much that I barely have time to check this thread! 10 hours a day! And by the end of the day, I just get so tired that I just go right to sleep.

Anyways thanks for sharing such an amazing summary! I seriously am curious of what will happen and how is paeka, gonna solve the mystery! Sound to me like there is going to be lot of problem, jumping from left to right! I so cannot wait to see this lakorn.

I hope I get to spazz with everyone, when Qi Pao airs! Its such a pain in the a** to be working all the time! Lol...

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
:eek:fftopic:

Ann & Dome won in Smart & Young Vote 2011
Ooh God,if they can work together in Qi Pao... ^_^

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid

she got most voted by website..aump won if they only count the vote by card ..i guess they count the vote from foreign fans too.and there's a big gap between her and aump..thats good..so so so happy even i don't think she's stylish at all :coverlaf: .. :dance1: :dance3:

and she got #4 for Suan Duasit Poll without any lakorn last year..
Anne said she's happy and glad that people still remember her..

btw,Khun Nong said they'll start filming this month.. :dance2:

tinah

sarNie Coma

she got most voted by website..aump won if they only count the vote by card ..i guess they count the vote from foreign fans too.and there's a big gap between her and aump..thats good..so so so happy even i don't think she's stylish at all :coverlaf: .. :dance1: :dance3:

and she got #4 for Suan Duasit Poll without any lakorn last year..
Anne said she's happy and glad that people still remember her..

btw,Khun Nong said they'll start filming this month.. :dance2:
most stylish? i thought aum would of won that poll not anne lol but yea, she was leading big time!

ugh, i know this is probably the only lakorn we will see of annes this year since she has to start filming the lakorn with kim/mak. it just sucks that she is accepting less lakorn now..

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Tinah,i think i rather see her like this..
1 lakorn per year and that lakorn give us a high impact..
Something like SB...
just 1 lakorn in 2008,but until know people still remember it..
*Thai re-run SB for the 3rd time this year*
i don't want her to accept 3-4 lakorn but all of it suck and after that lakorn end we forget her role..
something like CS..
But 2009 was the best year and all her 3 lakorn in 2009 was superb!! :thumbsup:

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^i wouldnt mind if she was younger but now that shes older its not the same. time is ticking! her n'ek days isnt gonna last forever

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
They just need to write good scrips that will allow for an older actress / actor to lead. Most of the thai lakorn storylines are written for younger love...

anyways thanks for the summary I am so hyped bout Qi Pao i'm in the process of finishing "Roy Mai" can wait for the 3rd installment of the Fabric series....

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Like i said before,i want to see anne in the lakorn about young p'ek fall in love with old n'ek..and i want the p'ek someone that looking manly like Om or Rome (sorry i don't know other thai actor)..I don't mind if she reunite with Rome bcos their chemistry was pretty good in CS..

I knew i've said this but i want to say it again..
I want to see Anne with Chakrit in slap/kiss!!