[Ch3] Qi Pao (Broadcast Thai)

kks1276

sarNie Egg
:dance3: as for right now..i'm very happy and excited to see ann again. i know the pra'ek is not ken but i'll take what i can for now. i'm just very anxious for this lakorn to come out. next time it will be with ken. i :heart: ann!!!

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
i don't have any idea about the full summary & anne's role...
just found this @ annethong.com
someone please translate for me.. :)
is May Lee will died because of plane crash and left many debt ( i use google)

แอน ทองประสม รับบท เพกา (พิ้งค์)
ภัณฑารักษ์สาวไทย ทำงานที่ สถาบันอาภรณ์แห่งเอเซีย ที่ตั้งอยู่ในเมืองไทย
บุคลิกร่าเริงแจ่มใส จิตใจดี มองโลกในแง่ดี มีอารมณ์ขัน ไม่ยอมคน
เธอมีนิสัยพูดจาตรงไปตรงมา และรักความถูกต้องเป็นอย่างมาก
มักเผลอตัวใช้ปากไปในทางสร้างศัตรูให้แก่ตนเอง

แอน ทองประสม รับบท สุคนธา (เมย์ลี)
หน้าตารูปร่างคล้ายเพกา เป็นเด็กกำพร้า ที่พ่อแม่ตายเพราะเครื่องบินตก และทิ้งหนี้สินไว้มากมาย
เจ้าหวินเยี่ยจึงรับมาเลี้ยง ตั้งแต่อายุ 12 ปี เป็นคนสวย เรียบร้อย เงียบขรึม ฉลาดแต่อ่อนแอ ไม่สู้คน
สงบเสงี่ยมเจียมตัว กตัญญู จบการศึกษาด้านดนตรี

สมาร์ท กฤษฎา พรเวโรจน์ รับบท เจ้าหมิงเทียน (หมิงเทียน)
คุณชายรองแห่งบ้านตระกูลเจ้า หนุ่มฮ่องกงผู้ที่รูปร่างสูง ขาว หล่อ บุคลิกสุขุมนุ่มลึก
ในวัยเด็กเกเร ร่าเริง ดื้อเงียบ ชอบแกล้งชอบอำคนอื่น จนเป็นนิสัย
แต่พอพี่ชายเสียชีวิต เลยต้องมาดูแลกิจการของครอบครัว ทำให้รู้สึกกดดันกับงานของตระกูล
ประกอบกับคนรัก อย่าง สุคนธา เสียชีวิตกะทันหัน ทำให้เขาเปลี่ยนไป
กลายเป็นคนที่เก็บความรู้สึก เก็บปากเก็บคำ เศร้าหมอง จนบางครั้งดูเย็นชา และ หยิ่งยโส

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
i don't have any idea about the full summary & anne's role...
just found this @ annethong.com
someone please translate for me.. :)
is May Lee will died because of plane crash and left many debt ( i use google)

แอน ทองประสม รับบท เพกา (พิ้งค์)
ภัณฑารักษ์สาวไทย ทำงานที่ สถาบันอาภรณ์แห่งเอเซีย ที่ตั้งอยู่ในเมืองไทย
บุคลิกร่าเริงแจ่มใส จิตใจดี มองโลกในแง่ดี มีอารมณ์ขัน ไม่ยอมคน
เธอมีนิสัยพูดจาตรงไปตรงมา และรักความถูกต้องเป็นอย่างมาก
มักเผลอตัวใช้ปากไปในทางสร้างศัตรูให้แก่ตนเอง

แอน ทองประสม รับบท สุคนธา (เมย์ลี)
หน้าตารูปร่างคล้ายเพกา เป็นเด็กกำพร้า ที่พ่อแม่ตายเพราะเครื่องบินตก และทิ้งหนี้สินไว้มากมาย
เจ้าหวินเยี่ยจึงรับมาเลี้ยง ตั้งแต่อายุ 12 ปี เป็นคนสวย เรียบร้อย เงียบขรึม ฉลาดแต่อ่อนแอ ไม่สู้คน
สงบเสงี่ยมเจียมตัว กตัญญู จบการศึกษาด้านดนตรี

สมาร์ท กฤษฎา พรเวโรจน์ รับบท เจ้าหมิงเทียน (หมิงเทียน)
คุณชายรองแห่งบ้านตระกูลเจ้า หนุ่มฮ่องกงผู้ที่รูปร่างสูง ขาว หล่อ บุคลิกสุขุมนุ่มลึก
ในวัยเด็กเกเร ร่าเริง ดื้อเงียบ ชอบแกล้งชอบอำคนอื่น จนเป็นนิสัย
แต่พอพี่ชายเสียชีวิต เลยต้องมาดูแลกิจการของครอบครัว ทำให้รู้สึกกดดันกับงานของตระกูล
ประกอบกับคนรัก อย่าง สุคนธา เสียชีวิตกะทันหัน ทำให้เขาเปลี่ยนไป
กลายเป็นคนที่เก็บความรู้สึก เก็บปากเก็บคำ เศร้าหมอง จนบางครั้งดูเย็นชา และ หยิ่งยโส
no wonder Anne she's a ghost the role as May Lee

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Here from Nat@KA Forum..thanks Nat..you're so kind to translate it for us..

"Here's the summary...well, sort of, I believe it was taken from a few pages of the novel so it's not exactly the full summary of the whole lakorn. I also typed out Anne and Smart character's description, there were others as well but I only did theirs.

I also translated the cast list (only the important characters) and please excuse the spelling mistakes if I made any. I'm unfamiliar with a lot of the Chinese names so I'm sure not all of it are correct

Sukonta or May Lee - Anne
Paeka or Pink - Anne
Jao Ming Tian - Smart
Jao Wern Yeuy - Ar'Ning Niruth
Wang Lee Ping or Khun Nai Yai - Mam Jintara
Lin Meuy Ing or Khun Nai Song - Boom Panada
Jao Ming Sarn - Oat Waruth
Liang Weuy Hur - O Anuchyd
Jao Lin Peuy - May Pitchnad

Paeka (Pink)
A Thai curator who works at the Asian Institute of Textile & Apparel in Thailand. She is a cheerful, kind, optimistic, funny, and she never backs out from a fight. She is a straight forward person and she always do what's right and she often makes enemies by speaking her mind.

Sukonta (May Lee)
She looks similar to Paeka, she is an orphan whose parents died in a plane crash. They left her with a lot of debt so Jao Wern Yeuy accepted her into his masion and family of royalty when she was 12 years old. She is a beautiful but sad woman, she is well mannered, quiet, and intelligent but she is weak and never fights back. She knows her place in the family, she is loyal and she finished her studies in the musical field.

Jao Ming Tian
A man from Hong Kong, he is the second son of the royal family (not sure if he's a 'prince' or has a royal status that is lower down, so I didn't call him a 'prince.' I can't tell just by the Thai title "Jao" what the English equivalent translation of his title is.) He is tall, handsome, white skin, and he is quiet and mysterious. He likes to wear a suit with a long scarf. He was cheerful when he was young, but he was also naughty in a quiet manner. He likes to tease and joke around with other people. He wasn't raised to be the heir of his family business but when his older brother passed away, he had to take full responsibility of the business. The work his parents relied him with puts a lot of pressure on him along with the sudden death of his fiancee, Sukonta. The event changed him into someone who is depressed, quiet, keeps his feelings to himself, and he is often sad as if he's always missing someone. The way he acts might make him seem cold and arrogant, but when he met Paeka, he felt cheerful and happy like a wind during spring time that blew over him once again. Although, the pain in his heart about Sukonta was still buried inside preventing him from starting a new relationship with anyone else, thus, Jao Ming Tian is conflicted with himself. At the moment, he is the vice president of marketing for his family's company that manufactures medicine in Hong Kong which has been passed down through many generations.

* Summary taken from a few pages of the novel so it's not the full summary*

Paeka had decided to come work in the department of clothing and apparels that is a part of The MET, a world famous museum and exhibitions, because she fell in love with the beautiful clothing and accessories of the past. Although, who would have thought that Paeka would have the chance to work with clothes that had a long history behind them such as gowns that belonged to Queen Elizabeth, a pink dress worn by Jacqueline Kennedy, or even a checkered pattern outfit belonging to Michelle Obama.

...Then there was a red Qi Pao that was shining through the glass case as if it was the color of blood... Paeka looked at the Qi Pao, unable to pull her eyes away from the outfit which was prepared for the exbihition. This Qi Pao was sent straight from the royal family's mansion in Hong Kong and there were 30 other Qi Pao but none of it was as beautiful as this one.

Without realizing it, she walked towards the Qi Pao and gently reached her hands to touch the blood red Qi Pao. Her eyes were still set on the pink orchid flower that was stitched in fine detailed on the dress. Suddenly she noticed a small rip on the chest area and a dark colored stain as if this Qi Pao was once pierce by a sharp object. That rip was covered up so no one was able to see it except for Paeka whose job was to exam and check all the outfits before the exhibition. Even though there was a cut in the outfit, but it didn't decrease the beauty of the Qi Pao by even a little bit. The time period might have passed, but the fabric of the Qi Pao was still soft and from the size of it, the owner must have had the same body size as Paeka herself.

Paeka took a deep breath and she was still unable to keep her eyes off of it, the young woman thought to herself 'No, Paeka, no, you're losing control of yourself.' This Qi Pao was inviting her to wear it but the institution had rules restricting any employees to wear outfits used for the exhibition. This rule was very important and if the institution finds out, that employee would be fired with no exceptions. Although, at this moment, Paeka was about to break the rules... This would be the first time in five years that she has been working at this institution...The reason is because this red Qi Pao was so alluring that she couldn't stop herself.

Paeka looked left and right to make sure that no one was around and she carefully took the Qi Pao off the mannequin before walking towards the dreassing room. She carefully took off her shirt and jeans that she was wearing and put on the Qi Pao as if she was under a spell... The woven fabric of that Qi Pao was soft and comfortable to wear, the size of the arms, chest, and waist was perfect for her size, as if it was tailored just for her. The Qi Pao was made to show off the wearer's body, it was made to show the elegance of Asian women...

Paeka slowly open her eyes and look at herself in the mirror excitingly. The image before her was of a beautiful woman, her body was lean and elegant with a full chest, her waist was curvy...The hip and height of that woman belonged to Paeka but the face and eyes that stared back were not!

** yeah,i'm sooo excited!! :dance2: :dance3: :dance1:

sleepaholic

sarNie Egg
Here from Nat@KA Forum..thanks Nat..you're so kind to translate it for us..

"Here's the summary...well, sort of, I believe it was taken from a few pages of the novel so it's not exactly the full summary of the whole lakorn. I also typed out Anne and Smart character's description, there were others as well but I only did theirs.

I also translated the cast list (only the important characters) and please excuse the spelling mistakes if I made any. I'm unfamiliar with a lot of the Chinese names so I'm sure not all of it are correct

Sukonta or May Lee - Anne
Paeka or Pink - Anne
Jao Ming Tian - Smart
Jao Wern Yeuy - Ar'Ning Niruth
Wang Lee Ping or Khun Nai Yai - Mam Jintara
Lin Meuy Ing or Khun Nai Song - Boom Panada
Jao Ming Sarn - Oat Waruth
Liang Weuy Hur - O Anuchyd
Jao Lin Peuy - May Pitchnad

Paeka (Pink)
A Thai curator who works at the Asian Institute of Textile & Apparel in Thailand. She is a cheerful, kind, optimistic, funny, and she never backs out from a fight. She is a straight forward person and she always do what's right and she often makes enemies by speaking her mind.

Sukonta (May Lee)
She looks similar to Paeka, she is an orphan whose parents died in a plane crash. They left her with a lot of debt so Jao Wern Yeuy accepted her into his masion and family of royalty when she was 12 years old. She is a beautiful but sad woman, she is well mannered, quiet, and intelligent but she is weak and never fights back. She knows her place in the family, she is loyal and she finished her studies in the musical field.

Jao Ming Tian
A man from Hong Kong, he is the second son of the royal family (not sure if he's a 'prince' or has a royal status that is lower down, so I didn't call him a 'prince.' I can't tell just by the Thai title "Jao" what the English equivalent translation of his title is.) He is tall, handsome, white skin, and he is quiet and mysterious. He likes to wear a suit with a long scarf. He was cheerful when he was young, but he was also naughty in a quiet manner. He likes to tease and joke around with other people. He wasn't raised to be the heir of his family business but when his older brother passed away, he had to take full responsibility of the business. The work his parents relied him with puts a lot of pressure on him along with the sudden death of his fiancee, Sukonta. The event changed him into someone who is depressed, quiet, keeps his feelings to himself, and he is often sad as if he's always missing someone. The way he acts might make him seem cold and arrogant, but when he met Paeka, he felt cheerful and happy like a wind during spring time that blew over him once again. Although, the pain in his heart about Sukonta was still buried inside preventing him from starting a new relationship with anyone else, thus, Jao Ming Tian is conflicted with himself. At the moment, he is the vice president of marketing for his family's company that manufactures medicine in Hong Kong which has been passed down through many generations.

* Summary taken from a few pages of the novel so it's not the full summary*

Paeka had decided to come work in the department of clothing and apparels that is a part of The MET, a world famous museum and exhibitions, because she fell in love with the beautiful clothing and accessories of the past. Although, who would have thought that Paeka would have the chance to work with clothes that had a long history behind them such as gowns that belonged to Queen Elizabeth, a pink dress worn by Jacqueline Kennedy, or even a checkered pattern outfit belonging to Michelle Obama.

...Then there was a red Qi Pao that was shining through the glass case as if it was the color of blood... Paeka looked at the Qi Pao, unable to pull her eyes away from the outfit which was prepared for the exbihition. This Qi Pao was sent straight from the royal family's mansion in Hong Kong and there were 30 other Qi Pao but none of it was as beautiful as this one.

Without realizing it, she walked towards the Qi Pao and gently reached her hands to touch the blood red Qi Pao. Her eyes were still set on the pink orchid flower that was stitched in fine detailed on the dress. Suddenly she noticed a small rip on the chest area and a dark colored stain as if this Qi Pao was once pierce by a sharp object. That rip was covered up so no one was able to see it except for Paeka whose job was to exam and check all the outfits before the exhibition. Even though there was a cut in the outfit, but it didn't decrease the beauty of the Qi Pao by even a little bit. The time period might have passed, but the fabric of the Qi Pao was still soft and from the size of it, the owner must have had the same body size as Paeka herself.

Paeka took a deep breath and she was still unable to keep her eyes off of it, the young woman thought to herself 'No, Paeka, no, you're losing control of yourself.' This Qi Pao was inviting her to wear it but the institution had rules restricting any employees to wear outfits used for the exhibition. This rule was very important and if the institution finds out, that employee would be fired with no exceptions. Although, at this moment, Paeka was about to break the rules... This would be the first time in five years that she has been working at this institution...The reason is because this red Qi Pao was so alluring that she couldn't stop herself.

Paeka looked left and right to make sure that no one was around and she carefully took the Qi Pao off the mannequin before walking towards the dreassing room. She carefully took off her shirt and jeans that she was wearing and put on the Qi Pao as if she was under a spell... The woven fabric of that Qi Pao was soft and comfortable to wear, the size of the arms, chest, and waist was perfect for her size, as if it was tailored just for her. The Qi Pao was made to show off the wearer's body, it was made to show the elegance of Asian women...

Paeka slowly open her eyes and look at herself in the mirror excitingly. The image before her was of a beautiful woman, her body was lean and elegant with a full chest, her waist was curvy...The hip and height of that woman belonged to Paeka but the face and eyes that stared back were not!

** yeah,i'm sooo excited!! :dance2: :dance3: :dance1:
Thank Nat for translating and Dila for posting :X
ohh, Mart, "cold, arrogant" he maybe can act but "sad as if missing someone" i'm not sure.. :-s
paeka and Sukonta remind me of Moonin and Mootha :X Paeka's character sounds amazing. i think she's brave too :)) how can she wear a Qipao with blood on it?? doesnt she think it comes from someone who was dead ?? or just me with full of imagination

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Thank Nat for translating and Dila for posting :X
ohh, Mart, "cold, arrogant" he maybe can act but "sad as if missing someone" i'm not sure.. :-s
paeka and Sukonta remind me of Moonin and Mootha :X Paeka's character sounds amazing. i think she's brave too :)) how can she wear a Qipao with blood on it?? doesnt she think it comes from someone who was dead ?? or just me with full of imagination
hey,thats the first thing in my mind when i read about Jao Ming Tian...
exactly same! :coverlaf:
i still can't forget his sad face when his dad died in LK.. :lmao3:
another one is 'he is tall'??!! :scratchhead2: :scratchchin:

i don't think there's a blood on that Qi Pao..
maybe its mean the colour of that Qi Pao is red - like blood colour..
well,i like Peaka character too...remind me of Alin..
the last line of the summary ".The hip and height of that woman belonged to Paeka but the face and eyes that stared back were not!" already make me :nailbiter:

tinah

sarNie Coma
Thanks nat for the translation! I wanna read more hehe. The decrption of marts character sounds similiar to most of his role that he played in lol I think dome pakorn fits the decription more

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Jao in Thai meaning a high class from a royal family's which has been called your
'your majesty or highness' so that means Mart his a prince

may1363

sarNie Adult
Thanks Dila and Nat for the summary.

Ann role remind me Moonin and Mootha. Sound really interesting. I want to read more. :thumbsup:

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
i'm excited too...
now i wonder when they'll start to filming this lakorn..is it in feb because feb they will go to Hong Kong.

shengvang

sarNie Adult
Thank you so much for the translation na ja. Now it make more sense. I three cannot wait to see this! I want some more bts.

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Nat will translate the full summary..i'm waiting......
i want to know how May Lee died..and how the straight forward Paeka will fall in love with the mysterious JMT...
Seriously,i'm so worry thinking of Mart's actng after i knew his character.. :facepalm:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Nat will translate the full summary..i'm waiting......
i want to know how May Lee died..and how the straight forward Paeka will fall in love with the mysterious JMT...
Seriously,i'm so worry thinking of Mart's actng after i knew his character.. :facepalm:
worry that Mart he might be a killer or murderer in here hey Dila

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
worry that Mart he might be a killer or murderer in here hey Dila
no..worry about his acting skill..how he can act like this..
"He is tall, handsome, white skin, and he is quiet and mysterious. He likes to wear a suit with a long scarf. He was cheerful when he was young, but he was also naughty in a quiet manner. He likes to tease and joke around with other people. The event changed him into someone who is depressed, quiet, keeps his feelings to himself, and he is often sad as if he's always missing someone. "

sleepaholic

sarNie Egg
oh,Dila i worry too :-s i'm afraid of not realizing the chemistry and how changed JMT is after knowing Paeka, i mean Mart's facial expression is poor :-s ohh i miss p'Ken and his Kawee, such amazing job !!!

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
not to mention...very bad expression.. :thumbdown:
i'm not really worried about their chemistry because ann always look good with her p'ek + this is their 2nd time together..
i'm worried mart's acting will ruin the lakorn.

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Nat will continue to translate the full summary today or tomorrow..
i just read half of it...will post it here once Nat done..
the summary sounds so good..
they'll have a trip together..wish 'something' will happen.. :w-scene-pop-corn: or :slapandkissse3:
:rolleyes: