[Ch3] Qi Pao (Broadcast Thai)

tinah

sarNie Coma
i think tinah mean that one of this women will be in Qi Pao,so now fans are guessing who's that women.
yea, fans are guessing who the may be and those are the choices they came up with

i really hope the opening is next week otherwise ill be so mad. im tired of waiting

tinah

sarNie Coma
what did he said??
mart said the opening ceremony is next week so that mean its confirmed afterall. cant wait to see the anne and the other cast! :rockon: mart said they are gonna film in hong kong. his character is mysterious and doesnt talk much cause he has a troubled past. hes the worst when it comes to showing emotions through the eye :rolleyes:

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
mart said the opening ceremony is next week so that mean its confirmed afterall. cant wait to see the anne and the other cast! :rockon: mart said they are gonna film in hong kong. his character is mysterious and doesnt talk much cause he has a troubled past. hes the worst when it comes to showing emotions through the eye :rolleyes:
don't repeat that word tinah..its break my heart... :no:
i think its better he talk too much than show his emotion too much.. :coverlaf:

tinah

sarNie Coma
don't repeat that word tinah..its break my heart... :no:
i think its better he talk too much than show his emotion too much.. :coverlaf:
he better take some acting lesson since the lakorn has been delayed due to the flooding. he only has one face expression.

im super juiced to see anne but im worried this will be her last and only lakorn for next year :tearybye:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
he better take some acting lesson since the lakorn has been delayed due to the flooding. he only has one face expression.

im super juiced to see anne but im worried this will be her last and only lakorn for next year :tearybye:
thanks for update Tinah I am waiting to see the opening ceremony next week
oh yeah I'm nervous too I don't want an Anne last lakorn I want her as n'ek forever

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
since Anne don't have any lakorn this year,i already not interested to thai lakorn anymore...so i don't really mind if this is her last lakorn although i hope its not..
At least i want to see her with Ken-Chakrit-Tik before she retire...

sleepaholic

sarNie Egg
yay for Ann and Qi pao next week !!! for Mart, i'm learning how to accept the truth...
if it's her last lakorn (no,no,no), i hope she'll say sth, i mean pls confirm it herself or i dont wanna believe..

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
since Anne don't have any lakorn this year,i already not interested to thai lakorn anymore...so i don't really mind if this is her last lakorn although i hope its not..
At least i want to see her with Ken-Chakrit-Tik before she retire...
She already had several lakorns with Ken and a lakorn with Chakrit so I want to see her with Tik or Andrew before she retires.

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
She already had several lakorns with Ken and a lakorn with Chakrit so I want to see her with Tik or Andrew before she retires.
yes i knew it but i want to see them reunite again...her chemistry with ken-chakrit was superb,thats why i want to see they reunite especially chakrit in slap/kiss.

tinah

sarNie Coma
looks like Oh Anuchyd will also be in this lakorn. heres his schedule

O-Anuchyd
Updating! ^^ คิวงาน O-Anuchyd เดือน พย.-ธค 2554 ^^
29 พย.54 - ชมละครเวทีเรื่อง "สี่แผ่นดิน" รอบสื่อมวลชน ณ รัชดาลัยเธียเตอร์
5 ธค. 54 - ขาย CD "ในหลวงของแผ่นดิน" ณ รัชดาลัยเธียเตอร์
6 ธค. 54 - บวงสรวงละครเรื่อง "กี่เพ้า" ณ บรอดคาซท์ไทยเทเลวิชั่น
7-8 มค. 55 - กรรมการประกวด "To Be No.1 Dance" ณ เซ็นทรัลเวิร์ล ลาน Eden3

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
looks like Oh Anuchyd will also be in this lakorn. heres his schedule

O-Anuchyd
Updating! ^^ คิวงาน O-Anuchyd เดือน พย.-ธค 2554 ^^
29 พย.54 - ชมละครเวทีเรื่อง "สี่แผ่นดิน" รอบสื่อมวลชน ณ รัชดาลัยเธียเตอร์
5 ธค. 54 - ขาย CD "ในหลวงของแผ่นดิน" ณ รัชดาลัยเธียเตอร์
6 ธค. 54 - บวงสรวงละครเรื่อง "กี่เพ้า" ณ บรอดคาซท์ไทยเทเลวิชั่น
7-8 มค. 55 - กรรมการประกวด "To Be No.1 Dance" ณ เซ็นทรัลเวิร์ล ลาน Eden3
thanks Tinah yeah I've read this update posted @pantip Oh is also in here

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
My usual question girls,may i know who is Oh??

edit:eek:k i just google about him...is he the guy next to Num under off @0.01??

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Hope Oh moves to channel 3, i never watch him on ch5 since i can't stand that channel. I only watch him on ch7. He has 2 lakorns with ch3 now YAY!!!