[Ch3] Qi Pao (Broadcast Thai)

tinah

sarNie Coma
^thOse are only fans suggestions oF who the other cast may be. I want aom skaojai! She should be one of the wives

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Gosh i thought all of them is the cast! Aom skaojai,is she the girl in likit? If so,i agreed with you,she's the nang rai that i like the most.

tinah

sarNie Coma
Gosh i thought all of them is the cast! Aom skaojai,is she the girl in likit? If so,i agreed with you,she's the nang rai that i like the most.
yep, shes one of my favorite nang'rai but shes not around as often anymore cause shes getting older

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Mint Chalida was suggested to play as a rai ? Interesting.

I am happy to hear that the opening is on the 6 :)

Its about time we see Anne ! I miss her so much

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Who's the women next to mam jintara? Is she the wife of anne scandal in rang ngao? Agreed smilwz,miss anne soooooo much!!!

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
^thOse are only fans suggestions oF who the other cast may be. I want aom skaojai! She should be one of the wives
I don't think its fans suggestion tinah bcos thai fan told me that the author said 1 women from that pic will be wang lee ping..
i like Aom but i want Nok Chatchai's wife act with Anne..isn't she also a very good actress??
Anyway,who is Wang Lee Ping?? another wife?? the ghost?? nang rai??

tinah

sarNie Coma
I don't think its fans suggestion tinah bcos thai fan told me that the author said 1 women from that pic will be wang lee ping..
i like Aom but i want Nok Chatchai's wife act with Anne..isn't she also a very good actress??
Anyway,who is Wang Lee Ping?? another wife?? the ghost?? nang rai??
They were guessing on who will playing each character.