[Ch3] Qi Pao (Broadcast Thai)

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
yeah yeah...he has something that others p'ek don't have..
he's not really handsome,i mean handsome but not so handsome like Dome Pakorn,Ken,or Willy but he's sooo..ah i can't describe it..
just like you said..the way he stand,talk,carries himself....it just too perfect!!
Lol. I like the list that you mention also, Willy was something else.

tinah

sarNie Coma
i still love willy/anne as a koo kwan. i dont know why ch3 never paired them up again after manee yard fah. their chemistry was amazingly hot! i bet there was love rumors going around during the time the lakorn aired

may1363

sarNie Adult
Youhouuuuuu!!! Finally we have an update for the date. Can't wait to see the fitting. Waiting for so long. Hope this lakorn will not disappoint me. Normally I don't like ghost story cause the paste are slow.

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
i bet anne has some feeling for Willy..
their physically totaly different...willy is so tall while anne is short but that make them look cute and gorgeous together......

tinah

sarNie Coma
didn't anne say before that she like a guy whos big/tall so he can protect her. something along the line

willy matched the role of a soldier; hes strong/manly while anne was a beautiful princess.

may1363

sarNie Adult
i bet anne has some feeling for Willy..
their physically totaly different...willy is so tall while anne is short but that make them look cute and gorgeous together......
Who wouldn't fallen in love with Willy. If Ann felt in love with her pra-eks I'm sure it's Willy and Ken but I think Ken it's more like a close friend.

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Willy is just so fine, and I love Anne and him together...the chemistry was steaming Hot! They were in two lakorn together, I really wanted more lakorn of theirs. Jarkfun Sunirandon was a really sad one for me, but OMG when they were showering together!
Manee Yard Fah was the best and will always be #1, I don't think anyone could've done a better job then them. I wouldn't be surprise if Anne did have a thing for Willy, the guy is freaken Hot!!! When they kiss I felt chills all over...it was too much for my eyes to watch...and one of the best lol.

tinah

sarNie Coma
Willy is just so fine, and I love Anne and him together...the chemistry was steaming Hot! They were in two lakorn together, I really wanted more lakorn of theirs. Jarkfun Sunirandon was a really sad one for me, but OMG when they were showering together!
Manee Yard Fah was the best and will always be #1, I don't think anyone could've done a better job then them. I wouldn't be surprise if Anne did have a thing for Willy, the guy is freaken Hot!!! When they kiss I felt chills all over...it was too much for my eyes to watch...and one of the best lol.
i agree, their kiss was very intimate and not like any thai drama that i have seen. felt so real like they were really IN LOVE. i guess back then they didnt like to pair up the koo kwan back to back like right now. plus, there was way more actors to go around

i do believe anne-willy had an off screen crush but during the time he was already taken and i think she was too?

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
now Anne she has feeling toward Willy and Mart love :crush: on Miss Angel Anne but i think the person that look good with her either Ken, Mart, Willy his one of a tall guy
and i know another that is tall and Anne seem to look with is Au samee tee tra when
I'm bored got nothing to watch i tend to watch them again and always give me
goosebump they both are so daring when it comes to sweet romance scene :faint:

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
They had shower scene together???!!! ihow i didn't know about it!!!!!!!!!!
Mind to give me the link???!
If Anne-Willy together,their kids for sure will be gorgeous as their parent..

didn't anne say before that she like a guy whos big/tall so he can protect her. something along the line

willy matched the role of a soldier; hes strong/manly while anne was a beautiful princess.
i think anne used to said that he like a chinese looking guy which i assume its Ken..
There's also an interview of Ken,the reporter asked whether he has a feeling toward Anne,and Ken just said 'she's superstar'.. :rolleyes1:

But the the latest statement,she said she love the guy who respect women,not playboy..she can accepted if the guy is smoke,drink or moody as long as he respect other people.Its okay if the guy is not handsome which i think its sooo P'A..her boyfriend.. :coverlaf:

Agree with May..i think if anne ever had a crush to her p'ek,for sure its Willy & Ken..
About mart,maybe if Anne give a respond,they already together now.. :lol2:

Anne used to said none of her p'ek have a crush of her..its impossible..
Personally,i think Aum also used to like her...(someone will feel annoy when i said this thing..sorry)..

About AU,i think anne is the one that trying soo hard to look intimate with au,au look a bit shy but maybe because their role like that.

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
They had shower scene together???!!! ihow i didn't know about it!!!!!!!!!!
Mind to give me the link???!
If Anne-Willy together,their kids for sure will be gorgeous as their parent..
Here is a clip, it's not so clear...I don't know what you will think but I went crazy over this scene in Jarkfun Sunirandon. Willy hair all wet, and Anne body touching Willy. I might faint soon. Think it starts around 4:45. This was a memorable scene for me...I always watch this scene when I miss them. Of course I watch Manee Yard Fah too. Oh their kids would be gorgeous and have really nice eyes, and skin color. Everything I should say.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_IQomPdysY

credit to swtannenat

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Here is a clip, it's not so clear...I don't know what you will think but I went crazy over this scene in Jarkfun Sunirandon. Willy hair all wet, and Anne body touching Willy. I might faint soon. Think it starts around 4:45. This was a memorable scene for me...I always watch this scene when I miss them. Of course I watch Manee Yard Fah too. Oh their kids would be gorgeous and have really nice eyes, and skin color. Everything I should say.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_IQomPdysY

credit to swtannenat
ok thanks..i guess this scene was a very daring scene back then & anne was brave enough to do a kissing & bath scene... :wub:

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
ok thanks..i guess this scene was a very daring scene back then & anne was brave enough to do a kissing & bath scene... :wub:
Your welcome. I can't wait till they film this already, miss Anne so much! She's going to look really beautiful.

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
no update??
well,i'm counting the days....
another 9 days for the fitting!!! :dance1: :dance3:
Hopefully the date will not change, I really want to see the fitting and know that they're finally filming this already. Beside I really want to see Anne and see who else will be in here.

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Hopefully the date will not change, I really want to see the fitting and know that they're finally filming this already. Beside I really want to see Anne and see who else will be in here.
yeah..i miss anne sooo much....
i go to Mart's thai wiki...the girl in sarp posa also in here..