[Ch3] Qi Pao (Broadcast Thai)

fun

Expired Sarnie
What? Jui isn't moving, she had signed with Kantana for like another five years didn't she?
Amen to that. I hope it is true. I didn't like Por N moves to Ch3 either.

Alice, that is true but still it is an opinion. I rather have Jui stick with Ch7. I already dislike some of the moves Ch3 made. Ch3 has become my bias but if they continue to tick me off, I might have to quit lakorns entirely lol I'm just kidding about the quitting. Yes it isn't good to judge but who are we kidding. We judge all the freaking time. I admit I do lol. It can be bad and good, negative and positive judgment.

tinah

sarNie Coma
Alice, its only my opinion and how I see it cause ch3 already have so many actresses in their channel and if jui moves there, it would be a challenge for her to stand out especially since her acting isn't all that great

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Alice, its only my opinion and how I see it cause ch3 already have so many actresses in their channel and if jui moves there, it would be a challenge for her to stand out especially since her acting isn't all that great
yes i know its just u guys opinion but I'm just expressing so u guys understand why
jui moved, any update of when they will have qi pao fitting

kks1276

sarNie Egg
:clap2: i love the way ann is she is real!! she is herself, we are talking about her career...she pick the roles that is best for her and for her fans the way they portray her. she is smart she want to keep her image clean and respectful to herself and her fans. and i won't change her for one bite. plus i love all her roles she plays... :heart: u ann thongprasom!!!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
:clap2: i love the way ann is she is real!! she is herself, we are talking about her career...she pick the roles that is best for her and for her fans the way they portray her. she is smart she want to keep her image clean and respectful to herself and her fans. and i won't change her for one bite. plus i love all her roles she plays... :heart: u ann thongprasom!!!
i like what u just said kks1276 i won't mind any as long Anne she's in or not in cos
her duties is always number 1 i don mind cos i have variety of idols i like Anne she's
one in my list that same goes to others as well

tinah

sarNie Coma
latest gossip! so theres gonna be 2 important actors in this lakorn which is about "qi pao" (chinese dress) and fans are hoping it will be Tik who co stars with anne. tik's name was mentioned on the article so lets pray ch3 will grant us our wish

also, the opening ceremony is said to be on October. the shooting will take place in Hong Hong, Shanghai and maybe China too?

thanks to lily_zl/ann fanclub for the update

fun

Expired Sarnie
I don't want Tik to play second to Smart? I hope the person she ends up to be with is Tik if it is true.

tinah

sarNie Coma
I don't want Tik to play second to Smart? I hope the person she ends up to be with is Tik if it is true.
if tik is in here than i highly doubt that they would make him 2nd to mart especially knowing how badly the fans wanted to see tik-anne pair up. plus, i dont think tik would accept the role if he had to play 2nd

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
latest gossip! so theres gonna be 2 important actors in this lakorn which is about "qi pao" (chinese dress) and fans are hoping it will be Tik who co stars with anne. tik's name was mentioned on the article so lets pray ch3 will grant us our wish

also, the opening ceremony is said to be on October. the shooting will take place in Hong Hong, Shanghai and maybe China too?

thanks to lily_zl/ann fanclub for the update
i am confuse Tinah so is Mart still the pra'ek or it has change to Mr Jungle Tikker
or don tell me both tik and mart are pra'ek 1 n'ek anne two guys competing :scratchhead2:

tinah

sarNie Coma
i am confuse Tinah so is Mart still the pra'ek or it has change to Mr Jungle Tikker
or don tell me both tik and mart are pra'ek 1 n'ek anne two guys competing :scratchhead2:
according to the article, theres suppose to be 2 important actor role in this lakorn. tik's name was also brought up cause the fanclub are cherring for him to also be in here. can someone translate the whole article for us?

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
according to the article, theres suppose to be 2 important actor role in this lakorn. tik's name was also brought up cause the fanclub are cherring for him to also be in here. can someone translate the whole article for us?
somehow tinah qi pao will have the main focus people like saab poosa had tanya and
roy mai chai/may isn't it they also said the n'rai ghost in here too and @pantip
said Ch3 will announce the 4th series sanae ha sari soon probably at the start of 2012
and Yardthip name is link to it but not fully confirm yet
and i think its produce by khun nong broadcast again its
funny how roy mai the only with act art

may1363

sarNie Adult
Maybe they have two important actor and two important actress like Tas Rak. Mart with Cherry and Por T with Janie. The lakorn focused on both couples equally.

If Tik is one of the actor I just hope he ends up with Ann.
I'm not sure that Tik is here cause why other article only mention Mart and Ann name. Maybe this new article is only fans request.

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
somehow tinah qi pao will have the main focus people like saab poosa had tanya and
roy mai chai/may isn't it they also said the n'rai ghost in here too and @pantip
said Ch3 will announce the 4th series sanae ha sari soon probably at the start of 2012
and Yardthip name is link to it but not fully confirm yet
and i think its produce by khun nong broadcast again its
funny how roy mai the only with act art
Oh,so RM not produce by Broadcast???

Why all this news come out when i starting to fall in love with Mart-Anne pairing???!
But its good too,if it just a runor,at least i won't get dissapointed..
But i still hope this rumor is true...

I don't mind there's 2 pra ek in here but not 2 couple..
I just want to see Anne with both pra ek...
Maybe Mart role is just as Harry-Anne's boss not Jao Ming Tian.. :scratchchin:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Oh,so RM not produce by Broadcast???

Why all this news come out when i starting to fall in love with Mart-Anne pairing???!
But its good too,if it just a runor,at least i won't get dissapointed..
But i still hope this rumor is true...

I don't mind there's 2 pra ek in here but not 2 couple..
I just want to see Anne with both pra ek...
Maybe Mart role is just as Harry-Anne's boss not Jao Ming Tian.. :scratchchin:
i think jao ming tian will be Mart the article stated Tik use roy mai as an sample
Aff she's the n'ek and 2 p'ek along side her Aum and Chai all these fabric novel are
link to one another there will be a important main focus role and earlier they
confirm finalized Mart and Anne then they also said there is another 2nd's pair i think they referring to Tik name in the article omg everything is so confused guess
i'll just wait for them to show up the fitting and opening ceremony