[Ch3] Qi Pao (Broadcast Thai)

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Like Anon said,even if it doesn't work but at least we try..
Tracy,i know you don't want to go to KA Forum.
Here Qi Pao page..Its unofficial,created by fans..
You gals also can compalint there...
Just leave you name,email and the actor you prefer to play Jao Ming Tian along with the reason why you rather have this actor instead of Mart
http://www.facebook.com/pages/QI-PAO/219310888105791

tinah

sarNie Coma
or even better, you can make a complaint @ broadcast thai twitter page

http://twitter.com/#!/broadcastthai

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
or even better, you can make a complaint @ broadcast thai twitter page

http://twitter.com/#!/broadcastthai
thanks ja tinah but i don have twiiter but i have the facebook broadcast which message
goes straight broadcast and pass onto khun nong i already did a pm to them compalint
on rang ngao reconsider Pope with Janie now i am waiting for them reply

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
what should I write if I do complain? LMAO
I liked Likit Kammethep but then its NO BUENO that Mart is the pra'ek
sighs

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
what should I write if I do complain? LMAO
I liked Likit Kammethep but then its NO BUENO that Mart is the pra'ek
sighs
lol..just say what your feeling for Mart..
i feel sorry for Mart,majority of Anne's fans don't like him..
Don't blame us Mart,if you prove to us that u can acted in LK..for sure we cheers for u & anne just like we cheers for anne-chakrit eventhough we love KA!!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
lol..just say what your feeling for Mart..
i feel sorry for Mart,majority of Anne's fans don't like him..
Don't blame us Mart,if you prove to us that u can acted in LK..for sure we cheers for u & anne just like we cheers for anne-chakrit eventhough we love KA!!
oh wow sis ur rooting for Chakrit to take the role as Khun Jao Ming Tian with Anne
i didn't do the complaint yet maybe i'll start later and i am going for my P'Dome Pakorn
as jao ming tian :rockon:

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
oops oh god u got me mixup sis, may i ask who did u request for instead of Mart as
pra'ek
Anyone as long as is not Aun,Aum,Mart or Por T..
Ken,Andrew,Dome,Chakrit and even Mr Jungle is in my list..

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
i still don't like him but i want to see him with anne...
I already watched mart in LK,thats why i don't want him with anne...
if mart never ever act with anne before,i don't mind seeing him with anne in qi pao.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
i still don't like him but i want to see him with anne...
I already watched mart in LK,thats why i don't want him with anne...
if mart never ever act with anne before,i don't mind seeing him with anne in qi pao.
yeah i watch him in LK and many more of his works with other co-star as well

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
Wow so many ppls against Mart. Sorry I have to say this, but why being picky about who is the pra'ek. I don't know if we are Ann's boss. I thought we just the viewers. I'm a fan of Ann so I don't mind who she acts with as long as she is in and the storyline is good. The acting has matter too but it is not a big deal because I konw Ann will make any pra ek come to life. That is the greatest talent of her. So "Fan" be soft on that and calm down too. I just don't want ppls to say that Ann's fan are picky ppls and that will not look good on Ann. She relies on her but don't be too picky and harsh on the pra'ek. We'll let the producer and her decide because they know better than us.

Sorry if I offend any1...

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Wow so many ppls against Mart. Sorry I have to say this, but why being picky about who is the pra'ek. I don't know if we are Ann's boss. I thought we just the viewers. I'm a fan of Ann so I don't mind who she acts with as long as she is in and the storyline is good. The acting has matter too but it is not a big deal because I konw Ann will make any pra ek come to life. That is the greatest talent of her. So "Fan" be soft on that and calm down too. I just don't want ppls to say that Ann's fan are picky ppls and that will not look good on Ann. She relies on her but don't be too picky and harsh on the pra'ek. We'll let the producer and her decide because they know better than us.

Sorry if I offend any1...
I agree with you, everyone is being too hard on Mart. If I were him I would be hurt to see this forum.

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm a fan of Anne and I accept all the lakorn she's in, even if I don't like the p'ek I will still watch it for her. With Mart I don't think we all dislike him that much, but we rather see someone who can act better than him. Mart just can't bring any emotion out and character to live. On the other hand, if their were a list in the beginning and we can choose from the list of who we want to see Anne pair with, Mart probably will have the least vote. At the same time, if we made a competition for who shows the most emotion, and can have the best crying out of all the p'ek...would Mart be one of them??? Now, he is in here so I accept that because if we claim we're a fan of Anne then we should watch and just hope for the best. Plus some of the fans might want to see Ann pair with someone else besides Ken, along with a reunion with Mart. Still I agree with some of us in here who are trying to write a complaint, at least they're fighting to their fullest. I for one will support them. Having a little hope is better than none right? I believe that if we weren't picky...then we would pretty much watch anyone who is in the acting industry. Though we know the differences between who we like and don't like and the reason why too. At some extent I agree with HuabNag, we're just viewers and not the boss, and we should just be satisfy that Anne is confirm in here. Plus Mart is handsome not ugly.

All I know is even if Mart flop in here, at least Anne can make him look better. If Mart prove us wrong then that show that they made the right decision to have him in here. In his latest lakorn with Cherry, Por and Janie I felt Mart was the least who didn't bring out his character to the fullest. Not saying that he was bad in there, but out of the others he was. As fans we will sometime agree/disagree or complaint/pleased. This is ch3 big project and Khun nong is going all out for us fans, so is only normal we want an A-lister p'ek who we know will do a great job in here. Anne finally get confirm of course we would want to see a better p'ek, but now I learn to accept the fact that Mart will work with her again. I actually like Mart but I must admit that his acting hasn't change since his first lakorn. Sure he improve, though not enough. The first lakorn with Anne they had great chemistry, and I like him a lot in there. Maybe he needs someone like her to make him work even harder.

sorry too if I offended anyone, but if Mart is really confirm in here than I will watch with and have an open-mind.