[Ch3] Qi Pao (Broadcast Thai)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I'll post up the names who's consider and tell me who looks emotion feelings?
sorry to those i mention/post that u gals might not be interested seeing Anne pair with

KEN

PONG

AUM

DOME

ROME DOES HE RESEMBLE CHINESE HONG KONGNESE

BIG BROTHER NUM

MR JUNGLE TIK

AU THIS DUDE I THINK HIS REAL LIFE HIS HALF CHINESE HONG KONG

MART THIS DUDE HIS REAL CHINESE

AUN

ANDREW IS THIS CHARMING LOOK ANY CHINESE

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Reasonable.
Ken can def. pull off the role cause he got MADDDD acting skills !
That boy can act (=
RAWR LOL sooo random *thought about Kawee thats why LOL

I like Aum too. He can act.

I didn't watch Wanida, but from reading about it, lotts of people did say his acting was stiff.
Thats was shocker
Sure that biy can act since i've watch him in Oum Ruk..
But he also stiff in Rang Ngao..i would call him the polite rapist.... :coverlaf:

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
I'll post up the names who's consider and tell me who looks emotion feelings?
sorry to those i mention/post that u gals might not be interested seeing Anne pair with

KEN

PONG

AUM

DOME

ROME DOES HE RESEMBLE CHINESE HONG KONGNESE

BIG BROTHER NUM

MR JUNGLE TIK

AU THIS DUDE I THINK HIS REAL LIFE HIS HALF CHINESE HONG KONG

MART THIS DUDE HIS REAL CHINESE

AUN

ANDREW IS THIS CHARMING LOOK ANY CHINESE
Thanks for the eye candy although some of them not so eye candy.. :facepalm:
Anyway,ermm i don't want to say this but i must say this..
why i see Mart is handsome in that pic..
But i don't think he look like Chinese..

And Aun similar to my favourite HK actor-Louis Koo..

From all the pics above..
I would say that Dome is fit for the pra ek desc.

tracy88520

sarNie Adult
it's not all about the appearances, acting skills will be a main consideration....they don't choose actors from looking at their photos....

it's unfair to compare them based on one particular picture...

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
it's not all about the appearances, acting skills will be a main consideration....they don't choose actors from looking at their photos....

then if talk about acting skill,i would like to vote for Ken & Pong...
Mr Jungle,Dome,Andrew,Aun i don't know..never watch their lakorn...
(don't try suggest to me to watch their lakorn because i know i'm not gonna watch it :rolleyes: )

Gosh,when they'll announce the pra ek?? i hate waiting..

tracy88520

sarNie Adult
then if talk about acting skill,i would like to vote for Ken & Pong...
Mr Jungle,Dome,Andrew,Aun i don't know..never watch their lakorn...
(don't try suggest to me to watch their lakorn because i know i'm not gonna watch it :rolleyes: )

Gosh,when they'll announce the pra ek?? i hate waiting..
Andrew's acting is really good!!!He got several awards based on acting...Even though I didn't watch any of his lakorns,I believe that he is good at acting.
You know what,he became popular recently just because his lastest lakorn, a lot of Chinese fans are loving him right now...

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Andrew's acting is really good!!!He got several awards based on acting...Even though I didn't watch any of his lakorns,I believe that he is good at acting.
You know what,he became popular recently just because his lastest lakorn, a lot of Chinese fans are loving him right now...
Well then,its good if he's here..Although he look more western than chinese,they can change it..just make him mixed mother Thai+Chinese,father (Western),his fathers's gent is more strong in him :coverlaf: ....
I'm thinking too much....he doesn't has any upcoming lakorn right? so he's free right now?

I'm just thinking that there's possibility Andrew in here since Broadcast failed to pair them in LK & BBK.

To Broadcast :“Edison failed 10, 000 times before he made the electric light. Do not be discouraged if you fail a few times.”-Napoleon :thumbsup:

Edit: is Ananda in the list?

Alice

sarNie Tombstone

hey Tracy just wanna say something that i have watch all of the lakorn actors i posted listed down
and i know they'll all have their own potential in themselves oh a question to ask u
have u nearly watch all their lakorns yet i am referring to those images i posted.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
not just Andrew that acting is very wise there is some other that u may not know
about them or haven't seen them onscreen, feel free to ask me dear cos i can make u
interested to know more detail.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Well then,its good if he's here..Although he look more western than chinese,they can change it..just make him mixed mother Thai+Chinese,father (Western),his fathers's gent is more strong in him :coverlaf: ....
I'm thinking too much....he doesn't has any upcoming lakorn right? so he's free right now?

I'm just thinking that there's possibility Andrew in here since Broadcast failed to pair them in LK & BBK.

To Broadcast :“Edison failed 10, 000 times before he made the electric light. Do not be discouraged if you fail a few times.”-Napoleon :thumbsup:

i don't think he'll be free any longer he have 2 lakorn that he link to but its unconfirm atm but soon or later will 'sai roong'with Susie and his pairing with Anne
also can u suggest something new for Miss Anne like Dome or Pong

Alice

sarNie Tombstone

nope Ananda his not on there cos they didn't consider him he look more of a western/laotian

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
i think i might know who it is but don wanna point it out incase some of u gals will
upset :mellow:

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
They already published the novel??
Someone please translate..
http://www.pantip.com/cafe/chalermthai/topic/A10845629/A10845629.html

tinah

sarNie Coma
can someone translate what this person said @ AK pantip. is the pra'ek suppose to be a surprise?

ได้ข่าวมาจาก FB สำนักพิมพ์ "กี่เพ้า" เค้าบอกว่า

"รู้มาแล้วว่า พระเอกที่จะมารับบท 'เจ้าหมิงเทียน' และดาราสาวที่จะมารับบท 'สุคนธา/เมย์ลี/เหม่ยลี่' เป็นใคร แต่ขออนุญาตไม่เป็นคนบอกดีกว่าค​รับ รอให้ทางผู้จัดหรือทางช่อง 3 เป็นผู้แถลงออกมาเองดีกว่า

ที่แน่ๆ ดาราที่จะมารับ 2 บทนี้ ช่างน่า Surprise และถูกใจเรามากกกกก :p"

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
i saw that word too tinah and i'm sooo nervous..hope that'll be a very very good surprise..not the worst surprise... :nailbiter: :nailbiter: