[Ch3] Qi Pao (Broadcast Thai)

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid

did you guys watch this clip,it says that Ann is one of the best actress of all time in thailand...On the top 5 list,she is N0. 3.
I'm so proud to be her fans.. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
i think i just saw the pic at pantip..
is it 1.Mam Jintara, 2. Nok Sinjai and 3. Anne..
Who's no. 4 & 5??

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
haha,you made me laugh so hard...
yeah,you should buy a new one before killing someone.... :coverlaf: :coverlaf: I'm glad that i don't live near you.... :coverlaf: :coverlaf:

and you have to be environment friendly,so u can't throw your PC in the sea~~~~~~ :coverlaf: :coverlaf:
If its not because of Anne,that PC surely in the shark's stomach!!
there's sooooo many Anne's pic + Anne's clip in that PC..

Hey,no worries..i'm not gonna kill everyone near me..
i just ant to kill my boss because he's the one that make te office's PC is protected..
Can't download anything!

Tracy,i think we should chat on fb..

Sorry gals, :eek:fftopic:

tinah

sarNie Coma
hey, i got info from tik's webboard that he was also considered for this role along with Dome, Andrew, Num, etc. that mean khun nong really did follow our request. this is a big project so she wants to bring in the a-listers. well, dome isn't considered an a-lister but hes a popular star.

im crossing my fingers one of those actors were chosen

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
hey, i got info from tik's webboard that he was also considered for this role along with Dome, Andrew, Num, etc. that mean khun nong really did follow our request. this is a big project so she wants to bring in the a-listers. well, dome isn't considered an a-lister but hes a popular star.

OMG OMG OMG OMG !
Gahh this gets even better LOL
I likee the list cause Dome's name is in it HAHAHA
I still like Tik even though he's not in MGD.
I really truly still want an Anne and Tik lakorn !

Alice

sarNie Tombstone

that is how i felt too Tinah there is a few majority of chance can go to Tik i know
some in here won't like what i'd said i know some actually rooting for Ken or Aum
not just them are an A-list there are others that are A-list to consider too and
Dome his my first miracle its not that i don wanna see KA reunite but something just
bugles around when trying to pair them up its like the faith is so less oh Tinah did
u mention Num as well omg i miss him out his also consider too when i was reading
that news they gave out some sample yes i saw P'Num name and even P'Au name on there too now both in the A-list mid/old gen and they're the same age.

tracy88520

sarNie Adult

Wow,then choose Andrew!!!!!!Num is fine with me....No Mr. jungle plz....
Mr.Jungle rejected MGD,he would probably reject this one too...

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
OMG OMG OMG OMG !
Gahh this gets even better LOL
I likee the list cause Dome's name is in it HAHAHA
I still like Tik even though he's not in MGD.
I really truly still want an Anne and Tik lakorn !
:highfive: smilez lately my madness of Mr Jungle Tikker has been gone its ok if its
P'Tik i wanna see him and Anne too

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Ok,since so many names to be consider,then i less hope to Ken..
I'm rooting for Dome or Andrew...
Sorry Ken,i not loyal to you..

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Ok,since so many names to be consider,then i less hope to Ken..
I'm rooting for Dome or Andrew...
Sorry Ken,i not loyal to you..

LMAO too funny ja.
We all want it to be Ken too, but aside to that,
we want P'Anne to be paired up w/other pra'eks LOL

tinah

sarNie Coma
Wow,then choose Andrew!!!!!!Num is fine with me....No Mr. jungle plz....
Mr.Jungle rejected MGD,he would probably reject this one too...
well, tik was offer the role in "kaen sanae ha" with mew lalita as well. so lets see which ones he will choose

its funny, all those actor that are consider for the role is not busy so what if neither of them accepts it :rolleyes1:

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
LMAO too funny ja.
We all want it to be Ken too, but aside to that,
we want P'Anne to be paired up w/other pra'eks LOL
thats exactly what i feel but since Ken has a lakorn with other nang ek,i want to see Anne with other pra ek too...
but at the same time,since Tinah said pra ek role is something like ermmm need to show a lot of emotion,i can't think of anyone beside Ken..

Tik : out of my list since most of you said he's stiff in Wanida
Dome : not so sure..
Num :which Num..Num The Letter or Num Tae Bang Korn..i think both of them is fine..

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
thats exactly what i feel but since Ken has a lakorn with other nang ek,i want to see Anne with other pra ek too...
but at the same time,since Tinah said pra ek role is something like ermmm need to show a lot of emotion,i can't think of anyone beside Ken..

Num :which Num..Num The Letter or Num Tae Bang Korn..i think both of them is fine..
the Num tae pang korn

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart

Reasonable.
Ken can def. pull off the role cause he got MADDDD acting skills !
That boy can act (=
RAWR LOL sooo random *thought about Kawee thats why LOL

I like Aum too. He can act.

I didn't watch Wanida, but from reading about it, lotts of people did say his acting was stiff.
Thats was shocker

smilealways06

sarNie Adult
i seem to see Num's name mention that he could be a possible candidate for this drama :scratchchin: ...it would be totally awesome :thumbsup: because i totally want to see anne and num reunite since tae pae korn...please let it be Num...