[Ch3] Puen Ruk Puen Rissaya (Polyplus)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I just realized that Noon has black hair in here. Finally a lead actress who does not have red hair.

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
From the looks of it, this is going to be one spicy lakorn. I'm not too fond of Cris, but will probably tune in for Nune/Noon and Kong.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Not feeling Kong and Noon. Hmm....I swear that lady in the last pic looks soooo similar to Kob. I thought that was her for a moment. Haha. I was like, when did Kob put on some weight??

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
@phatman,
Hahaahah maybe it's her smile? Lol

I'm not feeling the pairing & the storyline, but I am really excited for Kong as pra'ek though. :)

D~D

sarNie Adult
Sorry ladies but this guy is soooo NOT attractive looking. he looks like a huge beast or something. Lol !! He looks a bite gay or looking.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
D~D said:
Sorry ladies but this guy is soooo NOT attractive looking. he looks like a huge beast or something. Lol !! He looks a bite gay or looking.
Wahhh really? I think he's one handsome man Hheheeh we are entitled to our own opinions tho (;

D~D said:

He's better looking in motion, especially in Dao Kaew Duen. 

moon_luv

sarNie Egg
Omg! I was just missing my bae kong and I just found out he is pra'ek in here. I'm so happy I could cry. I really wished it was praeng, who plays as the lead girl but noon is good too. Lol, kong looking a bit gay!!! That's funny but I think he looks super handsome. He stole the show for me in dkd. Something about his voice is so soothing and sexy, I can't explain it. I'm going to watch this drama for him. P.s. Lydia has the bad girl look going on. I like it

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
I find these opening pictures funny or awkward in a way lol.  I hope they won't be used for actual wallpapers in the future.. 

I'm really surprised that Kong is p'ek... Is he stil singing or did he transitioned more to acting now?

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
aikoden said:
I find these opening pictures funny or awkward in a way lol.  I hope they won't be used for actual wallpapers in the future.. 

I'm really surprised that Kong is p'ek... Is he stil singing or did he transitioned more to acting now?
Kong his so charming 

ch3eks

sarNie Hatchling
Phatman - It's funny how you mention that because I don't think Nune has ever dyed her hair. I find it slightly annoying when actresses keep changing their hair color during filming because no production ever films in sequence. When you watch the final lakorn, the actresses go back and forth between blonde and brown. I've also seen a lot of actresses who never seem to touch up their roots when they have color treated hair. That looks so unprofessional.