❤️[CH3] Prom Likit (Broadcast Thai) : Bpoop Phaeh Sanniwas Cast?

nat12

sarNie Adult
Man… it’s very difficult to get an update on this. It’s even more difficult to get pictures of the main actor and actress. They use to be very open during BPS, now everything is cloak up
Right? And it’s a drama that has an epic long shooting period too. Is this secrecy while filming is a Ch3 thing currently? Cos I think there’s little info for most dramas currently shooting too.

Even for this set of photos, there is one photo which she posted which the production team asked to take down. The fan accounts which shared were asked to do the same too. Same thing happened during the BPS movie.

Anyway the author didn’t have much time to talk to Bella because she had to spend a lot of time changing costumes (from Karaket to Puttan). And the moment she was done they had to start shooting the scene. She talked to Pope and asked if he’s going to be a producer once he retires from acting. And asked him to update IG and accept more event work. He said he might go to the temple once he’s done with acting:confused0: and some events are weird so he rather not accept.:pancarta:

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Man… it’s very difficult to get an update on this. It’s even more difficult to get pictures of the main actor and actress. They use to be very open during BPS, now everything is cloak up
They are keeping this one more secretive then with BPS.

nat12

sarNie Adult
They are keeping this one more secretive then with BPS.
I feel like it’s a current Ch3 thing to keep drama shooting secretive. I don’t see a lot of updates on their other dramas that are currently shooting either. They used to have TLKT which would at least go to different sets often to interact with the actors etc. But now they don’t have that or similar shows anymore.

It’s one thing to keep all the BTS/making footage for promotion when the drama is on-air. But their drama promotion and marketing for dramas that are currently on-air has been quiet too, I feel. :confused:

Anyway, PL shooting is now longer than for BPS, in terms of Q days.

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
I feel like it’s a current Ch3 thing to keep drama shooting secretive. I don’t see a lot of updates on their other dramas that are currently shooting either. They used to have TLKT which would at least go to different sets often to interact with the actors etc. But now they don’t have that or similar shows anymore.

It’s one thing to keep all the BTS/making footage for promotion when the drama is on-air. But their drama promotion and marketing for dramas that are currently on-air has been quiet too, I feel. :confused:

Anyway, PL shooting is now longer than for BPS, in terms of Q days.
Yeah, I so agree.

neenavaj

sarNie Adult
WTH is going on, why do they take so long to film? Sometimes I see Thai stars on vacation more then filming. lol I could be wrong but most of their instagram, they vacationing. lol just like chinese dramas, takes years to air. I hate that. I don't want to watch a drama filmed 3-4 years ago.

nat12

sarNie Adult
WTH is going on, why do they take so long to film? Sometimes I see Thai stars on vacation more then filming. lol I could be wrong but most of their instagram, they vacationing. lol just like chinese dramas, takes years to air. I hate that. I don't want to watch a drama filmed 3-4 years ago.
I’m frustrated too, but trying to exercise patience.

This drama already takes long to film compared to others. But they were delayed because they shot the BPS movie first, and then COVID delayed the shooting of that movie and this drama several times. They didn’t start shooting this 3-4 years ago, only at the end of 2021.:)

In terms of shooting duration, BPS had fewer Q (108) but was stretched across a longer period (1 year 8 months). PL has exceeded BPS in terms of no. of Q, but they have just been shooting for slightly over a year.

The production is going as fast as possible (they shoot 4 days a week, compared to 3 days usually). It’s long shooting days too. But because of technical and logistical issues, they can’t shoot many scenes in one day. Bella and Pope are playing several characters, so shooting them takes a long time.

Long Q is a Ch3 problem in general. I can accept it for period/fantasy dramas. But their regular modern dramas also take a long time to shoot - and I can’t understand why. Because OneHD & GMM shoot similar types of drama and they don’t take as long to shoot.:rolleyes:

bit

sarNie Adult
I want to say because they have strong union for crews and members so they can’t stretch people out, but then I see OneHD churning out drama left right and centre. It is confusing how CH3 produce their lakorn.

Even more so seeing how Broadcast produce theirs..stretching it to no end, even Marvel shoot for less time

nat12

sarNie Adult
If they are ensuring people have good working conditions for their productions, then it’s good. Which I’m certain they are cos they have been in the industry for a while and there haven’t been much complaints.

But they really need to manage their production duration better. I mean, this was one of the reasons why they couldn’t find an A-list p’ek after they got Chompoo to confirm, because most were put off by the long Q. COVID might have caused many delays, but in general maybe they need to hire more people to speed things up? Even in Hollywood, MCU movies have much more staff than like a simple rom-com.

nat12

sarNie Adult
Rompaeng posted on her FB.

I think this was taken on that day when she visited the set. She just wanted to post the photo of the handsome guy haha. She said Pope was the one who asked for the photo to be taken and posed for it himself. She had to rush back and Bella was also rushing to change and film before they lost the light that day. So she couldn’t wait for Bella to sign and asked someone to take the photo of Bella signing later and then share with her. But she still hasn’t received Bella’s photo.

These signed copies of the novel will be used for games/promotion when the drama is on air.

nat12

sarNie Adult
A new post on Rompaeng’s FB, now with Bella’s photo.

She chatted with Pope more that day, with Bella only a little bit. Praised Bella for her personality - lovely, showed concern towards the author’s health. Chatted about her look as Puttan. The author joked about writing another sequel to the story. Asked Pope & Bella if they might be interested to act in another sequel. Apparently, when they both heard her, they both looked at each other and asked if there will be another sequel. She said she’s just joking. ;)

Also today, they’re apparently shooting Q113o_O

Last edited:

nat12

sarNie Adult
Only the boss can get Pope to appear on camera for BTS, haha.

Khun Rompaeng, the author posted an update. She said assuming there’s no further delays, we might be able to watch the drama by October - bearing in mind complex editing and CGI needed for this drama. She also added that there will be new autographed postcards, with Rid & Puttan cute photos for promotion when the drama is on air.

nat12

sarNie Adult
Thanks to @maimyang for sharing this on another thread.

PL has finished shooting 25 out of 26 episodes. Lately they’re shooting major outdoor scenes (supposed to be going to Phitsanulok). They’re very tiring to shoot because they involve all the family characters - father and the sons for Pope, mother and Puttan for Bella.

I know Ch3 has reduced the length of a single ep for their lakorn but 26 eps, wow!

Also, Pope might be shooting a movie. Yay!