[Ch3] Plerng Chimplee (Pau Jin Jong)

tinah

sarNie Coma
Bella look super gorgeous! Teaser looks good. This is the first time seeing bow benjawan play really rai. Im.glad shes back on screen

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
:drools:  :drools: :drools: Wow...Aum & that other dude...their bodies...I just want to feel.  I don't know of any Thai lead actors that is as cut/buff as Aum is.    

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
I just hope Aum and Bella have chemistry. It looks really romantic but it'll only work if they have chemistry.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
The teaser looks interesting .. and Aum looks great :D

ceda_lee said:
:drools:  :drools: :drools: Wow...Aum & that other dude...their bodies...I just want to feel.  I don't know of any Thai lead actors that is as cut/buff as Aum is.    
Aum just keeps getting fitter and fitter.  I still remember the JLR days.. ahahaha.. he was very yummy in there.  Now the p'eks are starting to get fit but.. I still think that Aum & Deaw Suriyont look the best though.  :3

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
I read the summary and man is it full of drama. Maybe too much drama, so now I'm not sure how I'll like it. N'ek's life is kind of sad. Summary tagged as spoiler cause I'm sure not everyone wants to know.

Aum is the owner of a big logging business but he pretends to be a manager when he goes to the forest to check up on the employees. Bella is the grand daughter of the village elder there and is chosen to dance for the new manager (Aum). Love at first sight, but the mom hates her cause she's poor. She wants Aum to marry Bow's character Kae-Kai. Kae-Kai and the mom stirs up a lot of drama. Bella's grand dad dies and she runs away because she also thinks that Aum is marrying Kae-Kai. She goes to live in a Jao Por's place who wants her as his mia-noy and Aum sees her and misunderstands. He kidnaps her and they're happy while alone.

Aum is forced to marry Kae-Kai who claims that she is pregnant with his kid. Bella is also pregnant but her kid dies (still born). Then Bella finds out the truth that Kae-Kai's son is not Aum's but before she can tell the truth Kae-Kai is murdered. Bella is framed for the murder and also for having an affair with Aum's brother. Aum gets mad and kicks her out of the house.

Bella and friends go to the city and find a job as dancers. Aum and her meet again but Aum is still mad at her thinking she cheated on him. Bella goes back to the forest to try to prove her innocence.

The summary ends with a question of what's going to happen.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
aikoden said:
The teaser looks interesting .. and Aum looks great :D

Aum just keeps getting fitter and fitter.  I still remember the JLR days.. ahahaha.. he was very yummy in there.  Now the p'eks are starting to get fit but.. I still think that Aum & Deaw Suriyont look the best though.  :3

Yes they both do. They both look yummy yummy!!

jeanie1 said:
I read the summary and man is it full of drama. Maybe too much drama, so now I'm not sure how I'll like it. N'ek's life is kind of sad. Summary tagged as spoiler cause I'm sure not everyone wants to know.

Aum is the owner of a big logging business but he pretends to be a manager when he goes to the forest to check up on the employees. Bella is the grand daughter of the village elder there and is chosen to dance for the new manager (Aum). Love at first sight, but the mom hates her cause she's poor. She wants Aum to marry Bow's character Kae-Kai. Kae-Kai and the mom stirs up a lot of drama. Bella's grand dad dies and she runs away because she also thinks that Aum is marrying Kae-Kai. She goes to live in a Jao Por's place who wants her as his mia-noy and Aum sees her and misunderstands. He kidnaps her and they're happy while alone.

Aum is forced to marry Kae-Kai who claims that she is pregnant with his kid. Bella is also pregnant but her kid dies (still born). Then Bella finds out the truth that Kae-Kai's son is not Aum's but before she can tell the truth Kae-Kai is murdered. Bella is framed for the murder and also for having an affair with Aum's brother. Aum gets mad and kicks her out of the house.

Bella and friends go to the city and find a job as dancers. Aum and her meet again but Aum is still mad at her thinking she cheated on him. Bella goes back to the forest to try to prove her innocence.

The summary ends with a question of what's going to happen.

I'm tempted to read your spoiler, but I'm not going to. HEHE.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
I just noticed that a majority of the full Thai actors are from Ch.7. That's a shocker. Lol. If anything Ch.7 ever does right is promote pure Thai stars and not ban kisses. Haha. Honestly, I feel the same Phatman! I'm more attracted to Ch.7's actors because their p'eks are pretty manly looking. However, their acting is horrible in comparison to Ch.3's actors. In contrast, Ch.3's actors are boyish and scrawny looking, but as long as their acting is up to par, it's okay. I guess that's why I can only watch Ken T., Willy, Chakrit, Tik, Smart, Aum, and Rome from Ch.3 because they're the manliest looking ones whose acting is above average with an exception of Mart. Haha. I gotta add Peter to the list now also. 

As for Es, I recommended Bodyguard Sao to you before. He plays with Sammy, my other favorite actress who's ironically luk krueng. It's subbed on YouTube btw. Sammy's in the lead for outstanding actress of this generation. I put her up there with Anne and Matt. Unfortunately, my three favorite Thai actresses are luk krueng :( But it has nothing to do with them being halfies. Their acting abilities are really phenomenal. 

I don't really care if an actor is mixed or not. I love them both pure and mixed. There's nothing wrong with diversity. However, I just feel that they should also give pure Thai actors a chance because they're brainwashing the Thai pop culture into thinking that only mixed is beautiful. I don't mind watching a Willy or Bee Bandit on screen, but sometimes I also want me a Phet Thakrit or Patson Sarindu. Lol. I haven't watched any of Phet's dramas but got a glimpse of him in DKD2. He is handsome and has the body and everything Phatman! His acting is pretty good also. I really hope that he becomes prime time p'ek soon Ip.Smilez!

Oh this guy!! HAHA. I remember reading it and was all, "who's this Bee Bandit??" but then just left it because was too focused on Patson! HAHA.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:
Oh this guy!! HAHA. I remember reading it and was all, "who's this Bee Bandit??" but then just left it because was too focused on Patson! HAHA.
I have great taste in my Thai men okay. Lol. Don't underestimate the people I list because they are listed for a reason! Lol. Bee Bandit is such a hottie. I wish he starred more in lakorns. All his leading ladies are too average next to him and he wasn't given any good roles. What a waste of such a beautiful man. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
I have great taste in my Thai men okay. Lol. Don't underestimate the people I list because they are listed for a reason! Lol. Bee Bandit is such a hottie. I wish he starred more in lakorns. All his leading ladies are too average next to him and he wasn't given any good roles. What a waste of such a beautiful man. 

Yeah WE do have great taste in Thai men.  :yes:  I didn't underestimate your list ma'am, Pat's name just shined too brightly for me to focus on any other names, HAHA.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:
Yeah WE do have great taste in Thai men.  :yes:  I didn't underestimate your list ma'am, Pat's name just shined too brightly for me to focus on any other names, HAHA.
Tell me about it. Your profile picture is so distracting. You have one of the best profile pictures on AF. Lol. I'm jealous.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
Tell me about it. Your profile picture is so distracting. You have one of the best profile pictures on AF. Lol. I'm jealous.

:ghehe: Thank you, thank you. Even I look at my profile pic at times and blush.  :blush:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Wow, where ever they filmed has such nice scenery. So beautiful!!

Anyway, nice song, but why do I always hear this lady. Haha. She has a nice voice, but she fits contemporary music, not this type of old-fashioned music. JMO.  

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
phatman said:
Wow, where ever they filmed has such nice scenery. So beautiful!!

Anyway, nice song, but why do I always hear this lady. Haha. She has a nice voice, but she fits contemporary music, not this type of old-fashioned music. JMO.  
they filming further North of Chiang Mai 

sarN

sarNie Granny
whoa , i haven't seen Aum's lakorn for YEARS!! i want to see this one ! it have kidnap lol