[Ch3] Plerng Chimplee (Pau Jin Jong)

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Gosh... Aum looks fine as heck! Aiyaaa! Rawrrrrrr T'Soot xD

Bella... ah, beautiful as always. Love her with minimal looking makeup. So clean and fresh ;)

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
Bella is so beautiful and I love. They make a beautiful pair.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Woah. I'm impressed with her flexibility. I'm like grabbing my back watching her bend backwards because I feel like it could just snap anytime. Haha. I sure can't do that so...props to her! Thanks Mahalo for those pics! I'm going to update the wiki page.

Not digging Aum's 60's look though. Haha. He doesn't match it. And...I miss his clean cut hair. This hairstyle is too long for my taste. 

Who is this guy?? He's yummy looking too. HAHA.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I wish it airs this year. Hehe. I'm actually looking forward to this one because I like the cast.

duaxiong

sarNie Adult
I love the outfits that they wear. Bella is simply gorgeous. Can't wait to see them together on scene :)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
They have a glimpse of the teaser from the expo  Phatman but I can't find any clips on it.
Really?? Awe. I wanna see it. When is this airing anyone know?

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
She does. With makeup she looks full Thai, without it you can really see her Caucasian side.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I can tell she's actually a bit mixed. I don't see how some think she's full Thai because full Thai's are darker toned. Pure Thai's look like Benz and Por Nawat. I think the Thai ET has been so over-saturated with luk kruengs that people forget what full Thai's look like. If I had not known better, I'd think she was a Thai mixed with Chinese.