[Ch3] Plerng Boon (Makers Group)

cecilia

Staff member
i know it's versatile for Aff but i don't want her to take this role --
i hate noi so much in here so if she does take this role -- i'll throw them pillow at the screen.
i think it's only a rumor *i pray it's not real* b/c i hate Kat's as PAN already !

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Never know it maybe true cos pantip result is very accurate like i once seen a news that Aum and Ploy going to be in
pimmala and khun seuk which is said to them too but then they had Ken's name to decide too and Aum won't be taking
Nok Chatchai role in this one. There is a news saying that Aff wanted to switch roles cos she's in too much dramas and
nice innocent looking. Sure Rome he'll do well portraying this role he will be for mia taeng and this one shall be the
same as for Cherry i think she suit more to fiesty, tomboy, romantic comedy, girl fighting lakorn slapping and hitting
anyway has Cherry ever been played as a wife before? :scratchchin:

jeanie

sarNie Adult
I'd love to see Aff in a rai role but not this one cause the character is annoying as hell. I want her rai like Sai in Sai See Plerng, Aum in Kom Payabaht, stuff like that.

babie_sara

sarNie Adult
Never know it maybe true cos pantip result is very accurate like i once seen a news that Aum and Ploy going to be in
pimmala and khun seuk which is said to them too but then they had Ken's name to decide too and Aum won't be taking
Nok Chatchai role in this one. There is a news saying that Aff wanted to switch roles cos she's in too much dramas and
nice innocent looking. Sure Rome he'll do well portraying this role he will be for mia taeng and this one shall be the
same as for Cherry i think she suit more to fiesty, tomboy, romantic comedy, girl fighting lakorn slapping and hitting
anyway has Cherry ever been played as a wife before? :scratchchin:
Kaew Tah Pee with Tik :)

cecilia

Staff member
I'd love to see Aff in a rai role but not this one cause the character is annoying as hell. I want her rai like Sai in Sai See Plerng, Aum in Kom Payabaht, stuff like that.
Yup, this role is like NAWAN --
she sleeps around lol ... No one wants her in the end so she ends up being a mistress for this old sia and this sia's wife came and shot her to death
That's why i dont' like it --- i think if she wants to switch role .. there are better script out there than this .. being crazy and going insane is much better lol

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
she sleeps around lol ... No one wants her in the end so she ends up being a mistress for this old sia and this sia's wife came and shot her to death
That's why i dont' like it --- i think if she wants to switch role .. there are better script out there than this .. being crazy and going insane is much better lol
Oh yeah i remembered the ending spoiler, feel sorry to Aff she'll be the character

tinah

sarNie Coma
i think this role would be too big of a jump for aff especially with the storyline being how she has to steal other peoples husband or whatever..plus, i dont think cherry suit the sweet and inocent type of n'ek. they shouldnt remake this lakorn at all lol

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
I bet if Aff was the n'ke with Rome it would be great, but their always something stopping these two to play in a lakorn together just once at least. Let's see who will be confirm.

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
I don't like Aff to play the n'rai role in this lakorn then LOL I still want to see her as n'rai though.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I bet if Aff was the n'ke with Rome it would be great, but their always something stopping these two to play in a lakorn together just once at least. Let's see who will be confirm.
Guess will just wait cos pantip said they swop Rome's role from sai see Plerng to this one and i can tell that it might be
true i know there might be something stopping Rome and Aff not pairing for once, oh i do want Aff as n'rai but not this one
cos she will create a bad girl image to the fans and as for Cherry i don't see a weak role for her image she suit those
aggressive and fighting one.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
so no confirmation yet who is who huh?

it would be so interesting to watch Aff play as rai, but OMG i feel the same that this is a huge leap. she should work her way into the rai scene, like play a n'ek that is super mean (like Janie's Khwan).
but then again, how do those n'ek like Joy and Kat get into rai in the first place?
whoa, it'll be weird if Aff does this and then starts doing rai a lot lol

the storyline is not winning my heart at all. why would you create a p'ek who gets n'rai pregnant consciously and then have him marry her? it's like, idk if i'll even be rooting for pra'nang to be together then...

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Guess will just wait cos pantip said they swop Rome's role from sai see Plerng to this one and i can tell that it might be
true i know there might be something stopping Rome and Aff not pairing for once, oh i do want Aff as n'rai but not this one
cos she will create a bad girl image to the fans and as for Cherry i don't see a weak role for her image she suit those
aggressive and fighting one.
Yeah that's true aff is a great actress I'm sure she will portrayed the role well but she looks too cute to be mean. But that is a different challenge for her and the fans as well. I agree Cherry is more aggressive than weak. Yeah let's wait and see. But if aff does play n'rai I can't wait to see her...

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
so no confirmation yet who is who huh?

it would be so interesting to watch Aff play as rai, but OMG i feel the same that this is a huge leap. she should work her way into the rai scene, like play a n'ek that is super mean (like Janie's Khwan).
but then again, how do those n'ek like Joy and Kat get into rai in the first place?
whoa, it'll be weird if Aff does this and then starts doing rai a lot lol

the storyline is not winning my heart at all. why would you create a p'ek who gets n'rai pregnant consciously and then have him marry her? it's like, idk if i'll even be rooting for pra'nang to be together then...
The pra'ek only go for the n'rai and made her pregnant cos of his revenging her at the beginning she broke his heart cos they
use to date each other and that doesn't mean he have to make the nang'ek his wife cry, I've watch the old version of
Nok,Anne,Noi, all their character are blah... but the person to blame is the pra'ek he should be more strong so Noi won't
seduce him Pan did then n'ek so badly cried and Noi role is just like from hell. This one shouldn't been remake at the start
i really wanna see Aff play rai but not one maybe she can portray as sai in sai see plerng.

tinah

sarNie Coma
Romes suppose to be in sai see plerng? Well praek role wasn't that important in there but I rather have him in that lakorn instead

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
The pra'ek only go for the n'rai and made her pregnant cos of his revenging her at the beginning she broke his heart cos they
use to date each other and that doesn't mean he have to make the nang'ek his wife cry, I've watch the old version of
Nok,Anne,Noi, all their character are blah... but the person to blame is the pra'ek he should be more strong so Noi won't
seduce him Pan did then n'ek so badly cried and Noi role is just like from hell. This one shouldn't been remake at the start
i really wanna see Aff play rai but not one maybe she can portray as sai in sai see plerng.
>.< that's what i'm talking about like he's into revenge to the point he gets n'rai pregnant, so he doesn't deserve n'ek <_<

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
>.< that's what i'm talking about like he's into revenge to the point he gets n'rai pregnant, so he doesn't deserve n'ek <_<
I agree^^ :rolleyes1:

Not my type of lakorn.

How did they ever come up with a stroy like this?! And even plan to remake it too? WTH.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Romes suppose to be in sai see plerng? Well praek role wasn't that important in there but I rather have him in that lakorn instead
Yeah Tinah i want Rome in sai see plerng more than this stupid one and another thing Chompoo name is out from the example
choice for sai see plerng then @pantip the big boss of makers group they reckon that Ploy Cherman might portray as
sai in the old version. Right now I'm just hoping that Aff won't be in plerng boon i am excited she's playing rai but
not this one.