[Ch3] Plerng Boon (Makers Group)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I think you might realize this cupid candy a news awhile back then that they mention some of other actors/actress are rumors as pranang to replace the Ateam.
Hehe i'm a Ateam supporter too. Wow that huge exciting changes if Aff one day playing a n'rai, a new thing i wanna see her as a strong role not in too many weak.
The rumors name are like eg. Por N, Chompoo and there might be more but i only known 2.

LimeGrass

sarNie Adult
^They're saying that Aff's name is included in PLERNG BOON but will she agree to be in it. Aff respond that it's up to her elder 'Aunt Jan' if she thinks it's suitable for her and trust her in this role, she can take it. However, nothing's confirm at the moment. Let's hope not b/c I dont' want to see another sad lakorn for them -- all these trouble will make me mad like how PLOY is in my face most of the time in KULARB RAI NAM. Don't want to see n'rai's face in for TOO long .. i prefer ATEAM being in another different one -- can't the elder make time and adjustment for these two to be in another good lakorn? -- they could wait for other dara .. why not on these two .. i'm dying here, waiting for them --- slowly.
Thanks for the explanation. It gives me a little more hope because nothing is set in stone yet.

jeanie

sarNie Adult
It'd be interesting to see Aff in a n'rai role. It'll prove once and for all that she's a versatile actress. I don't know if she'll be able to pull it off but I didn't think she would be able to pull off Wanida either and she's perfect there. But I don't want her to play a hateful n'rai role like in here. It's just too annoying to watch. Something like Mew's role in Sai See Plerng would be equally challenging but you didn't hate Sai.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Yep Jeanie i will agree with your comments too. Its exciting if Aff one day switched roles become versatile just like Ploy or Benz does, another i don't wanna see
Aff so evil and turn her the other way around to a not sensible girl looking. Look if Aff can pull as being nice person in her lakorn then sure she'll do the same
as being rai. New changes will show more of the talents.

Napat01

sarNie Juvenile
I hope they get paired up again. But this story is a bitter love story. I love ATEAM. They need a romantic-comedy.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Everybody now senses chances that Ateam will be in here is quite slim as now Aum his replacing Rome's pra'ek spot for Roy Mai, that
sure is an Ateam reunion. So myself i don't have a high hope that Ateam be in here or might switches the role to someone
else. :scratchchin:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Really then hope your right but Aff she might not get the nang'ek but as n'rai. Hope Aum his aren't in here cos there is a reunion of him with her. I won't
mind on who ever it is along as its not Aum, i don't know I'm just tired of seeing the same thing over again. will they be able to give Ploy a turn as the weak
n'ek cos Aff/Ploy were in Nam tan mai and new exciting thing if they one day switch roles.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
since ateam might be in roy mai..
i dont want them in this lakorn lol..
but it'll be nice if aff played n'rai..
it'll be a change & challenge for her...

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
i remember i got confused with Ploy's lakorn Pim mala with this one.
The one with Ploy is call, "Pim Mala"
but then in Plerng Boon Aff's name is Pim Mala too

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Yeah that was kind of a confusion and mix up between both. The lakorn 'Pimmala' its Aum and Ploy 1st time as pair and don't know who
will take on the name character cos its sill hasn't finalized yet that is about 'Plerng Boon' so 2 different subject.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Oh boy Aff as rai. I think I'm ready, Aff has proven she got a fiesty side in her previous lakorns. Good thing Aum
isn't in this, it would break my heart if they don't end up together. Can't wait to see Aff making a 2 faces at people.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm pretty sure Aff can pull it off being RAI^^ I really wanted to see Rome and Aff together as the leads though, been wishing for that..

tinah

sarNie Coma
That doesn't sound right lol I don't think aff would take on the vilan role. Cherry would probaly make a better rai cuz she did a good job in dao laong fah. I can't see her being weak while aff is rai

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Haven't heard of ROME AND CHERRY? thats a new one.
maybe i "might" watch it..

ALice ja, pantip said the nang'ek taking Anne's role is Cherry
was anne suppose to be in this one? j/w
Aff as a the n'rai! Wow!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Oh boy Aff as rai. I think I'm ready, Aff has proven she got a fiesty side in her previous lakorns. Good thing Aum
isn't in this, it would break my heart if they don't end up together. Can't wait to see Aff making a 2 faces at people.
Yeah my heart will be insane too, and this is Rome 2nd playful and cheat on his wife the n'ek after mia taeng.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Haven't heard of ROME AND CHERRY? thats a new one.
maybe i "might" watch it..

ALice ja, pantip said the nang'ek taking Anne's role is Cherry
was anne suppose to be in this one? j/w
Aff as a the n'rai! Wow!
Cherry is taking Anne spot and her role, so Rome his in another husband/wife role for the 2nd time. first with chompoo
and next is cherry two C name girls for him.