[Ch3] Plerng Boon (Makers Group)

onahc

sarNie Elites
It sure does say Por N and Chompoo but I wonder where they got this info, let's wait for final confirmation.

tinah

sarNie Coma
i dont think its gonna be por cuz he has wanlee and koo dued at the moment..but dang, they sure want chompoo to be in this lakorn and she already rejected it. i guess the only way is to offer her the lead role..sucks for other ch3 actresses cuz all the work is going to araya. anne only have 1 for this year which is odd

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
It sure does say Por N and Chompoo but I wonder where they got this info, let's wait for final confirmation.
I don't know where they got this from too, i was wondering it too. Guess we'll have to wait for the exact answer.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Ahhhhhh nooooooo. Hopefully the pra'nang is not Por and Chompoo, Por already has enough projects. And i bet Chom is busy too since she has that lakorn with Ken. I think Aum is too busy for this too, he has Tara Himalai and Koo Dued. But at least aff is free :huh:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Is Aff going to do this, she is free now. Does anyone know what her next project is?
I don't think Aff will be free at any sooner cos she's had a few in her list. You should go a check the lakorn thread and the upcoming lakorn that others
posted. She has 'Raknakara' which she'll be join by Taew in the same drama too. But even if she;s free i wouldn't want her in this lakorn since
i don't want to see Aff in another weak and depressing role. So other n'ek that had play as a strong one to give a change as being weak.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
If aff isn't in this I don't want aum to be in this either. I wanna ateam reunion soon, aum's n'eks lately have been so bleh, well except for Taew I like her. But as for Kimberly and koy.... They are so bleh.

tinah

sarNie Coma
I don't think Aff will be free at any sooner cos she's had a few in her list. You should go a check the lakorn thread and the upcoming lakorn that others
posted. She has 'Raknakara' which she'll be join by Taew in the same drama too. But even if she;s free i wouldn't want her in this lakorn since
i don't want to see Aff in another weak and depressing role. So other n'ek that had play as a strong one to give a change as being weak.
but is "rak nakara?" confirmed to be aff-taew? i havent seen any news of it and affs fanclub hasnt posted up the thread @ her webboard

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
Hmmm. If Ateam cannot do this...I wonder if they will let Rteam reunite. I just want to see Rteam back together again as a pair!
I guess we have to wait and see who will be in this one-- ^^

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Hmmm. If Ateam cannot do this...I wonder if they will let Rteam reunite. I just want to see Rteam back together again as a pair!
I guess we have to wait and see who will be in this one-- ^^
Whoa i wouldn't want Rteam in here.. my answer is no no my hot team shouldn't go with a depressing story. Would anyone give another better idea.
There so many but i couldn't think of!

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Rteam is way too busy. Rome has a few lakorns and so does Rita. None of them will have time 4 this. Aff seems pretty available. She's only confirmed this lakorn so far, it's just Aum that is too busy.

LimeGrass

sarNie Adult
I'm hoping this lakorn gets canceled; it might be a Namtan Mai fail. If Ateam are to reunite, I want something similar to Fai Luang. The Nopparoot character suits Aum very much--cruel and vengeful. :D

cecilia

Staff member
^muahah. i was talking to Maya about FAI LOUNG .. and here you brought it up -- i won't mind an ateam reunion on this as well ..

anyhow, i wish they would do a FAI LOUNG remake too -- i love that lakorn -- willy's so fine looking *fan self*

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I don't want my favourite Ateam or any of the other team in cos the storyline is really irritated. This was a very stressful lakorn when i was
watched it back then, god Anne so many tears, Nok was an ass, Noi was so evil stealing her bestfriend husband and jakrit was aggressive.
But i can't remember the ending i only remembered Noi died at the end. What a story!

cecilia

Staff member
Anne's pregnant -- and yup, noi got tired of Nok and went off with this rich old man -- the old man's wife came by the hotel and shot Noi and the husband.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
^muahah. i was talking to Maya about FAI LOUNG .. and here you brought it up -- i won't mind an ateam reunion on this as well ..

anyhow, i wish they would do a FAI LOUNG remake too -- i love that lakorn -- willy's so fine looking *fan self*
OMG! I will pray for Ateam to star in Fai Loung, one of my all time favorites. Yes, Willy was so fine in it. And I hope they keep the theme songs the same too. This would be a dream come true.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I doubt Ateam will do a lakorn together anytime soon. There is no news about this lakorn and both are busy, Aum has Tara Himalai and Koo Dued and Aff has business with her boyfriend. I lost hope for this lakorn or any other lakorn. They are like Rteam now, Rteam had 2 lakorns in 2007, Ateam had 2 lakorns in 2008, Rteam had 1 lakorn in 2008, Ateam had 1 lakorn in 2009. And Rteam has never had a lakorn together ever since. I bet this will happen to my beloved Ateam.