[Ch3] Plerng Boon (Makers Group)

jakjann

Jakjann
for this drama as a nang rai but it is not really confirmed, it can change everytime, must wait what maker group say

cecilia

Staff member
Gosh, i read the synopsis posted by WISHY and i don't like the role of Aum at all. He's such an *ss!!!!
i'm currently watching the old one of anne/chatchai, man, he pissed me of going after noi like that, neglecting anne's feeling, and lying to her. I WOULD NEVER FORGIVE him -- NEVER !!!!!!

fanny

sarNie Adult
aff is not n'ek anymore for this lakorn because the producer is considering janie, benz and cherry. i hope aum and janie pairing up again. crossing my fingers.

LimeGrass

sarNie Adult
^ Really? Aff's not in this anymore? You just made my day have a happy start. I absolutely hate the storyline for this lakorn. I want to see Aum and Aff in a romantic comedy for a change. :blush:

tinah

sarNie Coma
hm benz is already said to be taking nois role so wonder who they gonna choose for anne. i dont wanna see cherry or janie playing weak though

JennieN

sarNie Adult
I certainly hope that Aum will not be in it! No, Aum can do another lakorn with Aff - not this one. I don't want him to be in this one. I wonder why Aff pulled out?

onahc

sarNie Elites
I certainly hope that Aum will not be in it! No, Aum can do another lakorn with Aff - not this one. I don't want him to be in this one. I wonder why Aff pulled out?
Because the role is pathetic. I'm sooooooo glad she pulled out, smart girl.^____^

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I have a feeling that it might be Janie or Chompoo to play Ann's role.
Oh please not Aum i'm getting bored of his face no offense, give a chance
some other actors. Au Thanakorn is a good choice i've seen him in a husband
role in rampisaward who is being an ass cheated on his first wife to be with Noi.
But if Au and Janie pairup it will be my dream come true but not sure with Chompoo.
I've seen the original version god so many tears for Anne.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
ooo so aff is out yes!!!
wonder who'll take anne's role though.. hmmm..
i want aum out too lmao..

CherryApple

sarNie Adult
Benz, Aum and if cherry does consider this we will be having Rai Rissaya reunion
But i doubt cherry will be in this she has nuer mek and mia teng on her plate...

wishbone

sarNie Fansubber
aff is not n'ek anymore for this lakorn because the producer is considering janie, benz and cherry. i hope aum and janie pairing up again. crossing my fingers.
What? From what I know, Aff is still N'ek of this lakorn.

In the news that I saw (Seesan Bunthurng Sod), they mentioned Benz, Janie and Cherry to let the audiences guess who would play the role as Jai-Rerng (N'rai).

tinah

sarNie Coma
i think they will chosen benz but i hope not cuz she already been in many n'rai roles so we all know she'll nail it. i wanna see either janie or cherry

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Hope they will do this 2 make my dream come true is get Chakrit to replace Aum but keep the pretty
Aff and Janie or Cherry will do good with the n'rai role. Are they going to get another guy to take
Tun Jakrit role in the old version? - hope they get Ken and Cherry to take Tun and Noi use to play in the old version
cos in the old one Tun was so agressive to Noi, and Ken is good at being a meanie. I'm getting tired of Aff pairing
with Aum, Chakrit would be good for a change. Both are my everyday wishes.

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Lord, please do not let Cherry play this type of pathetic role. The female role in this lakorn is just straight stupid!! If Cherry does play, I rather watch her as n'rai - more fun to watch than to see her cry in every scene.

Better yet, do not let her star in this lakorn. The storyline is stupid and p'ek is just a dumba$$ also.

tinah

sarNie Coma
^if cherry gets chosen it would be for the n'rai role and aff as n'ek. i think it'll be challenging for her and this could be a hit role too since noi became known from this as well..