[Ch3] Plerng Boon (Makers Group)

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
i dont know if chompoo will out shine aff or not but iun the old version the story line was more focused on the n'rai life more than the n'ek but it a remake so things will change

onahc

sarNie Elites
what do you mean outshine? will she have a bigger part or something? because in terms of look and acting, aff holds her own against anybody!

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
>_<.. im still not sure about ateam in here.. hehe.. it'll be cool if ploy or chompoo is in here.. but hmm if ateam is in here.. i wouldn want ploy in here keke.. even though i also love her.. hehe.. but i think ateam will need a dif n'rai for the lakorn.. lalalalala...

yachienn

sarNie Egg
I've been thinking ... If A-Team's really gonna do this, it should be a truly sad, sob ending -- like Aff dies tragically and Aum regretting his actions for the rest of his life. :wacko:

P/S : A-Team really should consider doing a romantic comedy next!!! I wanna see them in a comedy! ;)
ohhh~ I totally agree with that...... :spin:

I really want to see A-Team in a comedy, please no more sad story la.... :lmao:

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
It doesn't matter of Aff & Aum aren't this lakorn. They have Nimit Marn which I might watch already. So it doesn't matter to me.

cikna

sarNie Adult
If ATeam wants to pull out from this project, I highly support it!! I still haven't recovered from the fact that Aum and Aff won't be n MSJ. That is just plain sucks!