[Ch3] Plerng Boon (Makers Group)

Raiya

sarNie Adult
if it is a remake with the ateam i hope they change the storyline...i don't want aff to be hurt by aum in that way...

well i'll keep an open mind...

lilypha

sarNie Adult
but again, is it confirmed or still an assumption?

oh man, I want ateam in comedy or the princess and prince with little perverted mind (I m borrowing ateam fan's vacab) not another serious lakorn as we already have Namtain Mai ...

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
but again, is it confirmed or still an assumption?

oh man, I want ateam in comedy or the princess and prince with little perverted mind (I m borrowing ateam fan's vacab) not another serious lakorn as we already have Namtain Mai ...
you can borrow our vacab :lol:

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
I've been thinking ... If A-Team's really gonna do this, it should be a truly sad, sob ending -- like Aff dies tragically and Aum regretting his actions for the rest of his life. :wacko:

P/S : A-Team really should consider doing a romantic comedy next!!! I wanna see them in a comedy! ;)

cikna

sarNie Adult
I've been thinking ... If A-Team's really gonna do this, it should be a truly sad, sob ending -- like Aff dies tragically and Aum regretting his actions for the rest of his life. :wacko:

P/S : A-Team really should consider doing a romantic comedy next!!! I wanna see them in a comedy! ;)
agree!!

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
Cikna, did you ever watch GODA on 8TV channel ? I think A-Team could do something like that for rom-com ;)

Aff can be that confident rich girl with old money while Aum plays that Borhan the nerd who works at her father's company ... ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ (Isn't there a scene in the story in which the girl tried to help improve Borhan's style - I thought it was kinda cute ;) )

wishbone

sarNie Fansubber
The latest news from Khao Sod newspaper, the producer said N'rai or former Noi's role was gonna be Chompoo Araya or Ploy Chermarn, but it's not confirmed yet.

In Khom Chud Luek newspaper, Chompoo said she was considering about this role now, if she had not a conflict time, she may accept this role because the role was very interesting.

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
like all of us, i don't want to see aff cries a lot in this lakorn (damn, in "jai rao" she's a river) but i really enjoy when the p'ek begs the n'ek forgiveness!

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
most people dont wont her in this lakorn but if you watched the older version w/ ann t and chatchai, and jackrit and noi it was actually a good lakorn just because it was a happy ending

but i wanna know who is gonna play jackrit role who is noi ex husband

transcend89

sarNie Adult
lol when i read that chompoo was consider doing the n'rai role i was like no it's ploy but that's for namtai so many lakorns of ateam together i i mixed up

transcend89

sarNie Adult
like all of us, i don't want to see aff cries a lot in this lakorn (damn, in "jai rao" she's a river) but i really enjoy when the p'ek begs the n'ek forgiveness!
i agree you think she would run out of tears but nope lol but yeah the black quote

cikna

sarNie Adult
Cikna, did you ever watch GODA on 8TV channel ? I think A-Team could do something like that for rom-com ;)

Aff can be that confident rich girl with old money while Aum plays that Borhan the nerd who works at her father's company ... ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ (Isn't there a scene in the story in which the girl tried to help improve Borhan's style - I thought it was kinda cute ;) )
that would a be a cool plot. yeah, why not? a romantic comedy for the ATEAM!