[Ch3] Plerng Boon (Makers Group)

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
i want to see that one sword fighting series where both him and the nang'aek dies at the end, and they see eachother again next lifetime.

wishbone

sarNie Fansubber
um????? i don't know what to say you girls said it all already hahaha anyways i like ateam but this one is a no-no the storyline blows and we'll get to see aum torture aff again and she crying all the time and something new would be better but aum does say that they are sold as a package :)
Yes, I remember that too, Aum said they are sold in package. -_- I hope N'rai is not Ploy though. :p

I think it's quite sure now that P'ek and N'ek are Aum and Aff because from Aum's interview and Aff is an actress under this production house.

I'm not bored of seeing Aum& Aff again, but I don't like to see them playing this lakorn.

greenapple2

sarNie Hatchling
I can't believe they're pairing up again so soon, not that I'm against it. but the story line sounds evil. i didn't like that one evil scene in JLR, I don't want to have more evil scenes, it'll ruin my ideal image of their characters. :spin:

nikki1786

LizQuen
Yes, I remember that too, Aum said they are sold in package. -_- I hope N'rai is not Ploy though. :p

I think it's quit sure now that P'ek and N'ek are Aum and Aff because from Aum's interview and Aff is an actress under this production house.

I'm not bored of seeing Aum& Aff again, but I don't like to see them playing this lakorn.

oh... but im still wondering if who will be the n'rai.... im hoping that Ploy will not be the one to play n'rai one of these days... coz i got hooked up to her smart role at the same time in BGST. XD

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid

I think it's quite sure now that P'ek and N'ek are Aum and Aff because from Aum's interview and Aff is an actress under this production house.

i agree...

loveaff

sarNie Hatchling

Actually I don't want to see Ateam play this lakorn unless they change storyline
specifically part of n'rai is pregnancy
and if they want to play , I agree wishy,I hope n'rai is not ploy <_<

DrMaNeeWan

sarNie Juvenile
HAPPY 28TH BIRTHDAY AFF! :yahoo:

I hope that she doesn't have time for this lakorn because the storyline @%#*$! Weak nang'ek and p'ek is a turn off for me. Give it to somebody else. Pleassse! :lmao: To me, its like killing them off as my favorite couple.

hana04

sarNie Egg

I hope that she doesn't have time for this lakorn because the storyline @%#*$! Weak nang'ek and p'ek is a turn off for me. Give it to somebody else. Pleassse! :lmao: To me, its like killing them off as my favorite couple.
I can't agree more.

I will cross my fingers for either or both of Ateam out of this lakorn.

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
=O ANOTHER ATEAM! omfg. i deff. can't get enough of them. like i could like watch them back to back but i like it how theres a time span between their lakorns. like JLR ended. its like almost a year and now BKST hehhehhe theres not a long wait. i see people don't like the storyline i ahve to go read it cuz im deff. procrastinating my hw ahhahahhhah

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
Doesn't Channel 3 has a message board or something on their website ? Can fans leave messages there to voice our concerns ? <_<

The lakorn's gonna happen sometime in the middle of next year right ? Plenty of time to start a petition - to say that we wanna changes in storyline or change in pra'nangs or pa'ek or na'ek whatever ... maybe Channel 3 might listen ^_^

transcend89

sarNie Adult

totally agree with you either change the storyline or don't play them in it it would be a repeat if ploy is the n'rai

lilypha

sarNie Adult
I think ch 3 is not easy to convince for changes. As many fans used to disapprove of ateam in JLR from the begining, the production has proved that we are wrong... In this lakorn, I still wait and see... but it is really glad if ateam is paired up in a too's lakorn than another remake... so many remark of them...

Anyway, whatever lakorn they choose to be in, I m willing to love and wait for their project.. love ateam