[Ch3] Plerng Boon (Makers Group)

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
she throw it into her face "our program is therapy for mental health you can call if you are free" i couldn't help laughing no one dared to tell her in the face tht she is crazy with unstable mental health

reng is the most selfich psycho character ever i hoep the end will be by taking her to a psycho therapy

i can't feel sorry for ter cause he married her for her outside and he didn't get to know her habit well enough to marry her

Last edited:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i love side character only when they are funny and in this lakor they are so another plus :D

woman can be scary creature sometimes , this lakorn is about the power of the temptation of the woman VS the weakness of men's desire

the good woman VS the dumb man

conclusion the men in this story are represented as the weakest character due to their demanding desire for a woman who can keep them feel like a men , like ter his secretary made him feel like a man praising him taking care of him giving him the attention he is looking for that he lost with reng , supporting him

so far it official reng is the worst character evvvvveeer when you think she can't get worst her mom thing come and tell you "you still didn't see the worst in this character" she is a monster

Last edited:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
now my desire to complete watching and see the end is to see how the writer will write the end of reng i will be soooo disappoint if they just made her good allof sudden i want to see her go to therapy for real lakorn need to show that therapy are needed for people like reng she is a complete psycho , really gonna be so pissed if they made her good without showing why , pim is the type of irritating goodie nang'ek that you want to shake them everytime you see how easily she is fooled

they should rate this lakorn , cause is not for teenagers

rerng makes me want to do this in the testing food scene , she is sooo provoking "get out of there"

Last edited:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i posted the gif before seeing what rerg did hahahahaha :lol: good good he did what i wanted to do , this is very entertaining :pancarta:

seeing her crying in her mom's funeral i'm like oh please you didn't even took care of her one day , sorry can't feel pity for her

Last edited:

byebye

sarNie OldFart
While watching this lakorn, what makes it even scarier is that there are people that is exactly like Janie's character out there.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
if we think deeply about it rerng is a victim of her mother's spoil but usually when the person is good when hard things happen to dear people to them evn if they are spoiler the lost makes them change a little but rerng nothing affect her no matter what happen even when i see her crying river it doesn't makes me feel pity for her cause she crossed the barrier of humanities she has too much evilness crated from her eager for money and power

the writer want to make it look obvious how is rerg with pim now so the after effect will be strong when he will wave

waaaa the preview is soo good

Last edited:

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Yeah Rerng's mom didn't raise her right but the way she is, is beyond spoiled. She's an outright psychopath. Reminds me of those serial killers that are expert manipulators but also charming and seductive. I was laughing when the mom was saying that Rerng will still end up successful. The story has a lot of foreshadowing so it pretty much tells you where all the characters end up going through right from the beginning. Like all the marriage talk with Pim and her parents, friends and radio show and Rerk with his dad. What happens to Rerng in spoilers below, at least in the old version

Rerng pretty much gets her karma. You know how she lied to Pim about Terd beating her up? Well after she leaves Rerk, she hooks up with men who really do beat her up. Then eventually she got shot by some some guy's wife and died. Rerk gets his karma too. Because Rerng was pregnant with his baby, he finally got his wish and lived with her as husband/wife for years and was absolutely miserable. I forgot if they officially got married or if Rerng just moved in with him and his parents.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
@jeanie1 i'm dying to read the spoiler but if i do i will kill my anticipation for this story so i will keep myself like this :)
and i agree with your comment about in those point , the story is very entertaining in a way mainly for me as i said is to know how a psychopath character like rerng will end and to see what will happen to a tolerating pim after she will be put in the place of all the audience who where consulting her in the radio , what rerg will to do to himslef after being weak to his desire,

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Lol where is the 2nd gif from?

I wonder how they will change it from the original...

Louis is looking damn hot in here!

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Since you guys were just talking about Janie's scandal/divorce a few pages back, I thought I'd share this from Komchadluek.

http://www.komchadluek.net/news/ent/292048

Apparently there's 2 other songs for the lakorn. One of the songs, called Tam Gub Chan Dai Long, loosely translated to How can you do this to me, is sung by her ex-step daughter so it's creating huge drama.

I just want to listen to Parn's song, Sia Raeng, cause I love love Parn. The songs are supposed to be from the 4 main characters POV.

ETA: Should've read the entire article lol. Ok the 1st song is obviously Jai Rerng's. The Sorry song is both Pong and Louis. The last 2 songs are both Pim's. P'Ja and P'Nueng said Pim gets 2 songs for her character changing the most. Sia Raeng is when she finds out the cheating and is supposed to be an angry song and the other one is her feelings towards the end.

Last edited:

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
Ibh I don't think Bella's character is that strong. I mean she sees the signs of how Janie is trying to steal her husband and continues to ignore it. I'm quiet upset of how Lious character turn out. But I am glad to see belle and pong having there own sweets moments here and there otherwise it wouldn't have felt like they were married.

saobomp

sarNie Adult
I think Rerk's inner feelings of being upset, mad, angry, hate but yet still have that feeling for Rerng made him do stupid things. Rerng threw herself out there and that lust of Rerk went for it. It's hard for a guy to turn it down? He's very vulnerable. It will cost him of course. I mean he was already trying to put Rerng down etc when he found out about how her life went down. I think he did it b/c it's like a slap in the face to her and making it seemed like he didn't care and he has moved on.

It's never a good thing to have the ex's in the same house even if you're friends. Old flames and you never know who's thinking what. Rern's intentions were there but Pim wanted to give her benefit of doubt. Rerng's good at playing two face too.

Mannie

sarNie Adult
Haha I'm an episode behind but did you guys catch in episode 4 when Rerng said that she ended up this way and is only used to this ascertain lifestyle because her parents spoiled her too much? I can't believe she said that!! I laughed so hard. She just blamed her parents. There's a psychological term for this haha totally forgot what it was lol.