[Ch3] Plerng Boon (Makers Group)

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Just started this, why do I feel like Janie character is possessive of Bella. Like how she wanted to pay for Bella dad surgery in order to have her friend by her side, and she did not even seem to care for Pong in the beginning until she see that he's Bella neighbor and of course, rich. But her intentions is wrong, because she is thinking of only her own happiness.

Mannie

sarNie Adult
I understand " boy/girl" code but nobody owns anyone and they can date anyone they want. And clearly Janie really don't give a shit, she only care cuz Louis became poor and she needed a new thing to leech off of.

P'k is the Only 1 at blame, he decided to play a dangerous game...

gray area....I don't believe once a cheater always a cheater...I know plenty of ppl who had cheated and end up realizing that that lost is never worth it and their relationship is stronger. If their relationship was done they never did it again because they know the pain of lost.

At the end it teaches them all a lesson...except Janie character...she will cont. to find a new person to leech off of
lol of course, I was joking. We can date anyone we want.. you see people dating their own cousins LMAO. I'm just saying jokingly that maybe these codes were created so there's no drama between friendships later on. I mean come on, it's apparent in many failed relationships with friends once you get with a friends ex lol. But to each their own cause I've seen exes become friends in a whole circle so yeah haha.. its dynamic

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
I understand why Loius cheated and u know tbh I hate cheating the most and I would do it if I was married to Janie. Like for real! He didn't know he married a psycho until it was too late and I could see that he really loves her but bc she lack empathy and the ability to have sampathy for others with her fake love and everything in her life Loius kind of just had a very weak moment in his life were he realize were he went wrong and cheated. U know and I don't blame him at all. And I believe that he's just a little short temper but he actually thinks things through and tries to explain things to Janie but she just doesn't understand.

I understand some of u have sampathy for her but I don't and her character is actually kind of annoying. She's so spoil and self center. She's FAKE. Her whole life is fake all she knows is how to tell lies and story's about herself and its intolerance to watch. TBH if that one moment when u realize your wife is completely messed up in the head I would had had her gone to the mental hospital to see what's actually wrong with her.

I could see why pong is mad at Janie but I actually don't like his character overall. Stupid p'ek. Ignorant to everything. He sees that Janie is a bad person but he still goes back to her at the end unable to resists if he really loved Belle he wouldn't had been so absorbed to Janie.

I feel bad for Belle but I really hope they don't do a completely shut down n'ek whose unable to fight for herself. And I do hope belles character isn't weak and naive to a brick.

Just a question though does belles sister get with Loius? Or does she get with no one? Just asking cus u know she's been poking around her and there in everyone lives.

Mannie

sarNie Adult
Is it just me or did when Rerng hurt herself and claiming Terd abusing her remind you guys of Janie in real life? Lol her scandal with her ex husband where he supposedly beat her. I was like.. woah. It would feel weird for me to play that scene knowing it could hit so close to home lol

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
Is it just me or did when Rerng hurt herself and claiming Terd abusing her remind you guys of Janie in real life? Lol her scandal with her ex husband where he supposedly beat her. I was like.. woah. It would feel weird for me to play that scene knowing it could hit so close to home lol
I felt like Janie was really beaten in real life though. I mean her ex husband went through how many wives now and of course why would they leave him. Just saying though. I was quite shock she got married to her best friend father though. And she was gone for quite awhile.

weehee23

sarNie Hatchling
I understand why Loius cheated and u know tbh I hate cheating the most and I would do it if I was married to Janie. Like for real! He didn't know he married a psycho until it was too late and I could see that he really loves her but bc she lack empathy and the ability to have sampathy for others with her fake love and everything in her life Loius kind of just had a very weak moment in his life were he realize were he went wrong and cheated. U know and I don't blame him at all. And I believe that he's just a little short temper but he actually thinks things through and tries to explain things to Janie but she just doesn't understand.

I understand some of u have sampathy for her but I don't and her character is actually kind of annoying. She's so spoil and self center. She's FAKE. Her whole life is fake all she knows is how to tell lies and story's about herself and its intolerance to watch. TBH if that one moment when u realize your wife is completely messed up in the head I would had had her gone to the mental hospital to see what's actually wrong with her.

I could see why pong is mad at Janie but I actually don't like his character overall. Stupid p'ek. Ignorant to everything. He sees that Janie is a bad person but he still goes back to her at the end unable to resists if he really loved Belle he wouldn't had been so absorbed to Janie.

I feel bad for Belle but I really hope they don't do a completely shut down n'ek whose unable to fight for herself. And I do hope belles character isn't weak and naive to a brick.

Just a question though does belles sister get with Loius? Or does she get with no one? Just asking cus u know she's been poking around her and there in everyone lives.
Welll... if you really wanna know i gotta put SPOILER ALERT!!! Please scroll past if you dont wanna see, because idk how to hide spoilers and put the spoiler button thing

But, yes bellas sister ends up with louis. It says that in their plerng boon asianfuse page

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
I felt like Janie was really beaten in real life though. I mean her ex husband went through how many wives now and of course why would they leave him. Just saying though. I was quite shock she got married to her best friend father though. And she was gone for quite awhile.

Whoa!! He as her best friend's dad?!?!

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
Whoa!! He as her best friend's dad?!?!
Yeah I remember reading somewhere she got married to her best friends father. They had like a shotgun wedding and she disappeared for awhile before she announced that her husband was abusing her and that's why she was gone and that she's filing for divorce. Bc he was abusing her and she had proof and pictures. And that she was getting help from a friend. Something like that. Im not really sure what happen just that this was the story....... just saying but if anybady knows the story do correct me.

saobomp

sarNie Adult
Yes, I remember seeing that news too. Is her best friend the daughter of Nuntida K? (popluar thai singer that sings along Bird, marshall, mai etc) she still sings.

Mannie

sarNie Adult
Yeah I believe it too but I know many people suspected it was fake and an excuse to divorce from him. Idk the real story but I was saying if she had to fake the abuse in the lakorn (knowing how so straining it was for her for people claiming she didn't really get beat), it hits close to home to people who accused her when she really did get beat. I wouldn't wanna play that part.. give kudos to Janie

Here's some more on the story you guys can read lol:
http://www.bangkokpost.com/learning/easy/422837/janie-and-ae-rumours-become-talk-of-the-town

You guys can google Janie Tienphosuwan divorce for more :)

spanky

sarNie OldFart
These "code" exist in real life hahaha...My Ex Best friend was afraid to speak to me because of it. As for Janie personal life...well...ya...it' a lakorn...the guy wives leaving him doesn't aways translate to maybe it really is "abuse", it could be because he has many wives...

I understand Louis but Janie character has a point, he should have declare/started the divorce before he started the relationship. Janie just care about Losing face.

Pong character is blinded hahaha...He will pay for it.

Belle character here is stronger than the previous version

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
I didn't think Loius character intentionally wanted to cheat. He did it in a matter of weakness where he didn't think about it and did it and continued doing it because it felt right to do it afterwards. Just saying hit most men are like this.....once they cheat and feel guilty about it but continue doing it because it starts to feel right until it's too late and they already lost that person but here, it's different cause in actuality Janie's characters deserves the karma she made herself

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
Yes, I remember seeing that news too. Is her best friend the daughter of Nuntida K? (popluar thai singer that sings along Bird, marshall, mai etc) she still sings.
I actually don't know who the friend was....just a millionaire and politician. Something like that and he had many other women while he was with Janie and other wives.

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Yeah I don't feel bad for Rerng at all. I just find her entertaining cause she's such a wreck.

In the old version, Terd fell in love with Pim first and then when he realized she wasn't over Rerk, he turned to the sister. Thon Jakrit played him in the older one and I was torn between rooting for him and Pim to end up together or Pim with a new guy who had no past with Rerng. Cause the last thing she needed was another one of Rerng's ex.

Pong character is blinded hahaha...He will pay for it.
I hope so. I remember a scene in the old version where he's an alcoholic at this point and Pim is telling him to stop and he's like why? It'll make me die faster and Pim goes, do you want me to go get Rerng back for you? And he yells at her and says something like I don't care about Rerng, it's another woman that makes me want to die. Lol, I don't know why that scene stuck out in my memory but it was hilarious and Chatchai really sold the suffering drunk part. That and the scene where Pim climbs over the gate in her dress, crying, after she found out Rerng is pregnant with Rerk's baby is classic.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
the sub is up of ep 2 until part 3 will watch to see what i will get :D

omg pim is such an easy victim to fool with a wicked charctaer of reng just doing a little sad face and play with her emotion she can makes her think whatever she want talking about manipulation

drinking is never the solution it made him look so pitiful and show that drinking to forget the problem it's a problem itself reg is a very weak character he has no resolution he go with his emotion alot so far

Last edited:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
have to say good edit , and i think the other charm of this lakorn is no useless side charctaer mean no useless scene so so far every scene count in building the emotion and the story that's what i'm enjoying i liked the scene they did of him start to have the hate feeling putting it in simultaneity with her wedding scene the emotion are intense with that dramatic background music

rerg love reng unconditionally love that is driving him crazy for losing it and with his weak character it made it even worse i was shocked when he wanted to see her off in the airport i was like "man how more pitiful you want to feel" that's too much

Last edited:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
hmm i think now i can get why things will be like that later between pim and rerg cause the guy ddin't even took enough time to get over his emotion in a stable way i feel he is using pim to move on in his life all the problem in this story is created by reng and rerg (that's why probably they have similar name :D) reng is a psycho unstable raised girl and rerg is a weak man who go after his instant emotion without thinking too much and the victim of course is pim who they are playing with as they wish cause she is toooo good

the radio scene show that pim is too good that she doesn't know the strong emotion as madness and hate and anger that makes us react badly that scene was obvious to show how pim will change when she will be put in the same situation , this lakorn is so well written so smooth and again i watched 3 parts without side charctaer that's a big plus for me i hate dramatic plot with too much side character to just complicate things in non sense way

Last edited:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
hooo hooo the mother then is the main person who made rerng like that after all what she i seeing her daughter doing she is not convinced that she is too spoiled until out of control she still say rerng will be successful *smh*

and this prove my thought earlier he is using pim

Last edited: