[Ch3] Plerng Boon (Makers Group)

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ lol.. yea rr.. she did.. she even won an award for that too.. instead of noon.. i think?? lol.. ^_^

jakjann

Jakjann
Really? that's the reason she left? But didn't she get great reviews/acknowledgments for being the nang rai in Vee/Noon's lakorn?
long time, I read on a newzpaper about it that true reasonn is that she must act as nagrai more then nag ek and haven´t many dramas

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
I think this role will be challening for Araya though. It may boost her career too. Who knows, She may even outshine Aff. Haa, Just Kidding. But who knows. That could be possible but then Aff has a huge fanbase likewise Araya just moved to CH3 not sure if CH3 fans have welcomed her yet or not. -.- I loved Araya since her lakorn with Andrew and Kob though, She was the sweetest and cutest angel ever! :)

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
it's finally confirmed! yay!
another ATEAM lakorn! :clap:
but I hope they change the script... I may not be able to watch the entire thing if n'ek is toooo weak and p'ek is a jackass <_<
I saw the old version (the one with anne and noi) of this one in youtube but it doesn't have subtitles... -_-

onahc

sarNie Elites
oh my, aum/aff sure has alot of lakorns together. the cast is great. araya is on a roll too
i second that. this lakon will be popular for sure because of the cast. i like araya but this is like a slap to the face for many non top ch 3 actresses who have been with the channel for so long and have never gotten a break and be overlooked because of araya.

tinah

sarNie Coma
i second that. this lakon will be popular for sure because of the cast. i like araya but this is like a slap to the face for many non top ch 3 actresses who have been with the channel for so long and have never gotten a break and be overlooked because of araya.
true. like vicky for example. shes been with them for quite some time now yet she hasnt had a break through role but araya who just barely move to their channel is getting so many challenging roles already.

Vanida

Save World Save Life
chompoo nrai in here well dont care shes can pull any role off and still be neak no matter what aum+aff good i know one day she going be pair up with aum but dont really like him anyways hopefully its a good storyline

lilypha

sarNie Adult
i dont mind to have chumpoo here... she can pull it off well... it makes me more excited... I love watching the maker group's lakorn... hope this one ll be a hit like JLR... another remake that is better than the original...

l.tiger

sarNie Egg
Actually, the role of Jai Roeng (n'rai) in this lakorn is so stronger than Pimala(n'ek) & Roek (p'ek) role. -_-

Sm of Aff fan as me want aff get Jai Roeng role coz wanna see aff in different and challenge role. :lol:

In the original lakorn, Noi, Bud-sa-korn (Ken's wife) used to play this role and made people first impression & memorize her with that character.

Yeah, I hope they "revise sm script" for N'ek & P'ek, pull their interesting charactor but "not change it" :rolleyes:

g3mini00

sarNie Juvenile
that's the most strange story i have ever read. how could they make up this kind of story. weird.
i do hope aff could get the n'rai role.

Vanndii

sarNie Adult
casting is really interesting. I don't mind whether aff or chompoo be nang rai. but it would be interesting to see aff play as nang rai.

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
they will definatley change the script a little bit even though it's a remake, not all remakes are faithful anyways, i remember in the old version ann and chatchai were trying to have a baby when they got married but she was to stressed and couldnt have one until the end she became pregnant so hopefully they will change that also and of course make the n'ek a little bit stronger but then again that will interfer w/ the n'rai role who suppose to be the focus of the lakorn.

thats how i preceived it

Vanndii

sarNie Adult
Anyone has heard any news about this project? Casting is really interesting. The three actors are my favourite as well.