[Ch3] Pim Mala (Tv Scene)

fun

Expired Sarnie
Rita is gorgeous in here! Makes me kind of sad that Aum and Rita weren't paired up. They somehow to make an adorable couple.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
don't worry Fun if Aum get to pair up with Ploy for Khun Seuk so there is chances him
and Rita will in the future.

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Omg Rita is absolutely gorgeous, she is so pretty in here. WOW! I don't know if anyone thought like me, but when I saw Aum and Rita in the bedroom together I was thinking of JlR but instead with Rita. I can't believe how good Aum and Rita look together. I so want them to be in a lakorn together, and I hope so soon. I love Rita so much, and I am so happy to see her in here, whether or not she's n'ek. Ploy is so cute as well, I can't wait to see this lakorn. Thanks for sharing Alice. By far those are my favorite pictures in here.

You know I kind of like Rita character, she can appear anywhere, even in Aum bedroom. :thumbsup:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Omg Rita is absolutely gorgeous, she is so pretty in here. WOW! I don't know if anyone thought like me, but when I saw Aum and Rita in the bedroom together I was thinking of JlR but instead with Rita. I can't believe how good Aum and Rita look together. I so want them to be in a lakorn together, and I hope so soon. I love Rita so much, and I am so happy to see her in here, whether or not she's n'ek. Ploy is so cute as well, I can't wait to see this lakorn. Thanks for sharing Alice. By far those are my favorite pictures in here.

You know I kind of like Rita character, she can appear anywhere, even in Aum bedroom. :thumbsup:
u welcome, Rita she has a magic spell power inside her she's everywhere to watch every
single bit what Aum and Ploy are doing so Rita she's like a stalker Angel or like a
genie u can call Rita that way, Namcha she's so cute next to Aum but this lakorn there
is only a few more time to film this is already half way done like Roy Mai and Mia Taeng, now its nearly middle of May so Khun Seuk is next, whenever Pimmala is done.

tinah

sarNie Coma
u welcome, Rita she has a magic spell power inside her she's everywhere to watch every
single bit what Aum and Ploy are doing so Rita she's like a stalker Angel or like a
genie u can call Rita that way, Namcha she's so cute next to Aum but this lakorn there
is only a few more time to film this is already half way done like Roy Mai and Mia Taeng, now its nearly middle of May so Khun Seuk is next, whenever Pimmala is done.
lol a stalker angel. sounds funny.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I notice that Rita is a bit sassy, spunky, playful in here. Me likey!!!

tinah

sarNie Coma
since rita is so tall she had to wear flats so she wont look taller than um but on one of the scene she was wearing like a 6 inch heel which made her tower aum lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cf-WfB6HOp0
credit to kisskeepintouch

fun

Expired Sarnie
Tinah I had to watch that twice. OMG I am in love with Rita's character already although she's only a side character. So that mean Rome is much taller than Aum. Didn't know he was that short.

tinah

sarNie Coma
Tinah I had to watch that twice. OMG I am in love with Rita's character already although she's only a side character. So that mean Rome is much taller than Aum. Didn't know he was that short.
yes, rome is a tall guy while aum is not. he got short legs.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Rome his 180cm tall but he looks huger cos of his long leg and muscular body buildup
when u look at him he looks like his more than 180 maybe a 180+ and where as Aum his
178cm but he has short leg even Ploy she's just a few cm shorter than Rita but Ploy
she almost reach up to Aum, can't wait to see Khun Seuk Aum in his wall period outfit
and Ploy dress up in period style where in lakorn usually has a 'Princess' role. :cloud9:

onahc

sarNie Elites
I think Aum is at most 174cm, between 5'7 and 5'8. You can never tell how tall they are until you see them in person, like Mos is only 5'6 in person.

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Hopefully after PiM Mala, Rita and Aum get a lakorn together !!
Rooting for one ><
That's what I'm talking about, Aum and Rita looks really good together. Plus they had never paired up before, and I would definetly love that. I'm with you on that crossing my fingers.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
That's what I'm talking about, Aum and Rita looks really good together. Plus they had never paired up before, and I would definetly love that. I'm with you on that crossing my fingers.

the picture of them by the bed looks like Aum wants to make up with RIta
but she's just pouting LOL ahaha

Hrmm same here. I think he's going to be a monk after all that jazz.
Going thru the process of being Ploy.
Maybe to wash away his bad sins before he starts something with Namcha?