[Ch3] Pim Mala (Tv Scene)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
@pantip they mention that the main nang'ek is actually Ploy Cherman but with Gypsy and Rita i think they're a guest star. Good to see Gypsy in more lakorn she'll be another Ch3
member cast.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
i love watching Ploy as the n'ek! she's gorgeous and such a great actress.

i like how there are 2 pra'nang. dunno who Gibzy is though :scratchhead2:

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
OMFG..really? Rita is just a guest star?
I think she wouldve looked cute with Aum!
HMPH :(

I hecka miss Rita onscreen!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
i love watching Ploy as the n'ek! she's gorgeous and such a great actress.

i like how there are 2 pra'nang. dunno who Gibzy is though :scratchhead2:
Gypsy is the girl that is playing with Aun W in the mungkot dork sorm remake that is currently airing.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
OMFG..really? Rita is just a guest star?
I think she wouldve looked cute with Aum!
HMPH :(

I hecka miss Rita onscreen!
Eversince Mew she has been pulled out of this so assuming Rita is taking her spot as nang'rai, but i don't want Rita to play it. Aum and Ploy is hot and sexy pair just like
Rome and Chompoo. :thumbsup:

tinah

sarNie Coma
they had the fitting today. ploy and rita looked so gorgeous. i dont know whos gonna stand out the most..but rita make a beautiful angel though hehe

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lnK1_Xrbs0s
credit to kanlayar

Ashi

sarNie Hatchling
Are they trying to copy the lakorn with tle thanapol, thangmo, and jakjann or what??? :scratchhead2: well the storyline sound similiar, i guessed thai lakorn is running out of ideas.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Ploy pairing with Aum will outshine Aum with Aff, but Ateam will always be number 1. Ploy and Rita is so adorable with Aum
how come can't seem to see Gypsy on the fitting clip. This will be a good exciting and a crazy comedy lakorn.

tinah

sarNie Coma
Are they trying to copy the lakorn with tle thanapol, thangmo, and jakjann or what??? :scratchhead2: well the storyline sound similiar, i guessed thai lakorn is running out of ideas.
uh no. dont think so lol ch3 had a similar storyline like this before with dome/cherry where they switched bodies

cecilia

Staff member
Fitting was today -- it's confirmed T_T -- AUM/RITA/PLOY
(i didn't want to see this pull through :( but whatever, i miss seeing Aum onscreen so i'll put up with this role lol)

Rita went to NY to learn more acting skill and just came back for this.
Rita is there to remind him of how hard being a woman is b/c he was a player and take women for grant!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Fitting was today -- it's confirmed T_T -- AUM/RITA/PLOY
(i didn't want to see this pull through :( but whatever, i miss seeing Aum onscreen so i'll put up with this role lol)

Rita went to NY to learn more acting skill and just came back for this.
Rita is there to remind him of how hard being a woman is b/c he was a player and take women for grant!
Oh really thank god thought Rita she's gone forever. So no Gypsy? Aum and Ploy is the main character, ha ha Aum wearing a
dress and had heels on him and Ploy acting as a guy.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
I like Rita's role^^ Hehe.

I saw BTS Fitting and I think Ploy&Aum are so cute and playful together! I know I'm going to love them together I just want a better genre lakorn for them though:)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I like Rita's role^^ Hehe.

I saw BTS Fitting and I think Ploy&Aum are so cute and playful together! I know I'm going to love them together I just want a better genre lakorn for them though:)
I want Aum/Ploy one day in a kiss/slap revenge one like SB or JLR. Yeah they both look so funny and cute too.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
what is ritas role in here?

Ploy still has the cute little girl smile/laugh of hers..
Thanks Tinah for the video!