[Ch3] Piang Chai Kon Nee Mai Chai Poo Wised, Kimmy Kimberley/James Ma, Pop Thagoon/Eye Kamolned

little22

sarNie Juvenile
Gina has no reason to hate but reason is she's jealousy, social status, money hungry. Anything she can do to be #1. It's not good to anybody to lose a baby. Is it really the brother baby. He's keeps denying and not care for Gina. From all the spoilers it seems a heart tearers. My heart is weak for that. i have not watch ep 13 and 14 yet

Reactions: Dal

enzek

sarNie Adult
Gina has no reason to hate but reason is she's jealousy, social status, money hungry. Anything she can do to be #1. It's not good to anybody to lose a baby. Is it really the brother baby. He's keeps denying and not care for Gina. From all the spoilers it seems a heart tearers. My heart is weak for that. i have not watch ep 13 and 14 yet
yes her baby is not guilty but she make the family break apart. Nuth help her but look what she did to her family. chaya, nuth, wat & nuth's dad all get trouble. so ungrateful! she loss one life but how many life get involved with her evil plan with som?

Last edited:

desigal_15

sarNie Hatchling
Som keeps crashing her car into people,while getting away unscathed.
Has she got sepcial training or what? Except when she rammed her car into Wat after his engagement she never got hurt.

desigal_15

sarNie Hatchling
yes her baby is not guilty but she make the family break apart. Nuth help her but look what she did to her family. chaya, nuth, wat & nuth's dad all get trouble. so ungrateful! she loss one life but how many life get involved with her evil plan with som?
She would've turned out like another horrible Mom like Wat's. Baby is better off finding another mother.

desigal_15

sarNie Hatchling
many people said that Wat need to get rid of Som but what should he do? kill her? lock her? or what?

not only Nuth easily fall in Som's plan, Gina, Chaya & Wat's mom also helping to smooth Som's plan. majority of people are either blaming him or adding in giving him problem. he explain to them but nobody listening. they treat him like he hasn't do anything good at all. he need to begged more than usual jerk ass p'ek that rape, torture & insult n'ek

at this rate better he get away from them ASAP greedy & selfish people. just help the poor islander instead hmphh

or better yet, just give Wat to me & i will treat him 10x better:p
He can get a restraining order against her & stop her hurting Noot and report her for molesting him. Like his father-in-law says, he needs to act and show he means business.
ofc, he is disadvantaged by his greedy Mom's collaboration with Som, but he is not totally helpless. If he wants to save his marriage he needs to be proactive. Som's dad is burying him deep.
Poor guy is paying heavily for being kind.

cecilia

Staff member
Mor Wat has been overly kind -- he's not a saint like Noot said. He needs to step up his plate and show everyone that his kindness is not something to be taken advantage of by doing things like Desigal_15 suggested up there. I know I used to blame Noot for being too irrational on rumors/gossips but putting myself in her situation I think I would act the same if the man I love continue to act like a saint to a vicious/manipulative woman like Som. I definitely blame him despite his reason of being a good doctor because he knows the situation between the two and yet still continue to be a saint to the woman who wants to hurt his wife. I understand he's a doctor and he shouldn't be prejudice against anyone but he has the rights to assign himself to another patient and denied service to Som but he's not doing that or anything at all. Of course, I feel bad for him and his situation, his mom, and his charming ways of attracting woman like Som but not following through with promising is a big no no. No one believes empty promises, especially when trust is involved.

Whatever it is -- I feel so bad for Noot. I hope the miscarriage is just a fluke from her side of family trying to wake Mor Wat up to take control of his life/situation.

AdeNike

sarNie Egg
many people said that Wat need to get rid of Som but what should he do? kill her? lock her? or what?

not only Nuth easily fall in Som's plan, Gina, Chaya & Wat's mom also helping to smooth Som's plan. majority of people are either blaming him or adding in giving him problem. he explain to them but nobody listening. they treat him like he hasn't do anything good at all. he need to begged more than usual jerk ass p'ek that rape, torture & insult n'ek

at this rate better he get away from them ASAP greedy & selfish people. just help the poor islander instead hmphh

or better yet, just give Wat to me & i will treat him 10x better:p
LOL!!! It would really have been awesome if he could get rid of her, but unfortunately he can't, because the only way is to kill her lol!!

desigal_15

sarNie Hatchling
is this scene aired yet? i'm not watching fully yesterday episode yet.
I'm really happy to see this pic.
Wat is such a gentleman, he wouldn't even kiss his unwilling wife.When the show started I was worried they would make him a rapist as in the old ver, kudos to P'Anne and team for making this Wat so much more lovable.
amazing expression on Kim's face!

Kayla

sarNie Adult
James Ma is so gosh darn handsome in this lakorn!! Please do more modern lakorn my dear!

-Som is a crazy witch that needs to be shipped out of space.

-Nuth's dad is the real MVP of all dads.

-Wat's mom is selfish. She needs to put her son's happiness first and do something for him for a change.

-Nuth's words are too harsh towards Wat. But can't blame her anger when all the evidences point to Wat. I just wish she had more trust in Wat. But like I said before their marriage didn't start with 'love' so it's easy to misunderstand one another.

-Wat is the real MVP of all husbands. Sweet, caring, and understanding towards everyone. His kindness and his unselfish way is the reason why Nuth loves him and why Som can't let go of him (although I believe Som does not truly love him, more like she wants to revenge Nuth). Some may think he's weak, but I do not because if he was he wouldn't be confronting the bad guys on his own. The problem is Som is too meticulous with her plans, so he always fall in her traps. He'll redeem himself and will put a lid on the Som's crazy fire.

I can't think of two people that could've protrayed Wat and Nuth like James and Kim. Kudos to them on their amazing acting!

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
I can't think of two people that could've protrayed Wat and Nuth like James and Kim. Kudos to them on their amazing acting!
Same here, I feel like Kimja did a really great job with bringing out Nuth and Wat. Their chemistry is so good, I felt like they were really married.

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
I don't think Som loves Wat in the way that she thinks she does or in the way that Wat and Nuth loves each other. At first Som was attracted to Wat because well who wouldn't be? I mean, I'm half way across the earth and am not even in the Wat and Nuth universe and I'm like fighting over Mor Wat too hahaha! But anyways, Som was attracted to him because he's super handsome and was nice to her and was a doctor. Had she not found that out, she wouldn't pay him a second attention, she'd just brush him off. At first she was just using him as a boy toy to flaunt in the Uncle's face that she as able to move on fast. But after Wat stood up for her against her dad and said all those nice things about her, that's when it clicked that she needed him because no one's ever saw her the way he saw her, but it still isn't romantic love. It was lusting, it was the desire to be wanted, to have comfort and be accepted and to be seen for more than what everyone else saw. She wanted to be his owner, like he was a puppy. I'm sure that in time she'd get bored of him and move on to the next guy

@"peace" OMG, look, there is the 1st comment on KimJa vid. I got so excited. hahaha
I think your suggestion of putting James and Kim's names in Thai worked. Thank you. :p

I was looking at the FMV video I made for KimJa again and I thought I'd share it here again because it actually makes more sense now.
I think I was ahead of myself when I pulled clips from the OST MVs to make this FMV.
The song I used "Let it go" is actually a break up song. I wanted the video to give a feel of forgiveness and yes "letting it go". I think both Nuth and Mor needs to let go of the things that happened after they got back to the city. They need to get back to their true selves. Both are good people who love each other. They need to forgive, forget and give each other another chance.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Som is on a mission to destroy Nuth's life. Why I agreed that Nuth is a little too harsh is because they had beef before Wat was in the picture. Nuth's problem with Som didn't start with Wat, but with Chaya. It's Nuth who needs to get Som out of her life. She is allowing Som to take over. Wat just happens to be the perfect puppet for Som to use against Nuth.

Anybody else see this too?

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
@lakornkiki you are welcome hope i will see another beautiful MV from you :cheer: and i agree your MV is on of the best FMV made for pcknmcpw cause i can feel this struggle that nuth and wat had to be together you can see it's not easy to love sometime "sometime it hurt"