[Ch3] Piang Chai Kon Nee Mai Chai Poo Wised, Kimmy Kimberley/James Ma, Pop Thagoon/Eye Kamolned

Pueng_B

sarNie Hatchling
:cheer::cheer::cheer:well done kimmy & james !!!! freaking awesome work. Especially Kimmy, she killed it tonight , even haters got to give her some credit, what other actress of the same generation in ch3 has shown this much pure talent???
The father is amazing. Everyone wants a father that loving, understanding and supportive. Can he be my dad??
:BangHead::BangHead::BangHead: somika need a to be admitted for psychiatric help, shes seriously needs an involuntary admission stat!
the worst one is that Gina, what business is it of hers to destroy someones life like that, i have not seen Nut or Mor Wat do anything at all to her. She doesnt even have a real reason to hate Nut. That makes her more evil than somika in my opinion.
Mor Wat mother....can she even call herself a mother?? what kind of mother deliberately destroys their child's happiness for their own needs??
rant over, good night.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
FINNNAALLLY THIS CRAZY WEEK come to and end my eyes are spoil from crying mmaannn and they will give us another tour next week , mor need really to do a biiiiiiiiggg biiiiggg effort to get nuth's affection again

You're not the only one. Where have you been? I honestly felt like I'm the only one defending Mor and his actions, and showing any sort of understanding and sympathy towards him while everyone here is attacking him left and right :lol:. And I wish I could give you 10+ likes and agrees with all the comments you've made so far about Mor. He is indeed the victim here and no one has said a word about Som, Chaya, or Lek's gf. There are posts directing sympathy and sadness towards Nuth and what Mor has done to hurt her in such way but yet no one has put the blame on the scam that Som, Chaya, and Lek's girl have done for this whole misunderstand to start.

You've said everything I wanted to say so there's no need for me to repeat, I agree Mor Wat has been the same person he was in the very beginning. He hasn't soften up, or become stupid, he's the same saint being from the moment he helped recuse Nuth. He hasn't changed and if Nuth can't overcome his "goodness" then it's better to end this marriage.
Hi @Pooh4ever! I took a mini vaca this past weekend and I also took a little break from lakorns like you suggested. Thank you... it worked. I felt better and more focused. Then I was back yesterday commenting on Mor Wat....really wanting viewers to be fair where they place the blame (and happy to know you thought the same. I felt so alone defending Mor)..... and BOOM.... got a reality check.
There was a shooting at UCLA (I live in the hills 15 min. from the campus). Streets were closed, everyone was so scared. A good professor is dead because someone didn't like their grades. smh.

Life is really fragile.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dal

little22

sarNie Juvenile
did nuth having a miscarriage??
:eek::eek:

I'm in the same boat. have not watch the last 2 ep. did she get a miscarriage when she touch her stomach with blood reading spoiler a little. If she did this is over. Most of lakorns i like to see are babies

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
UGH! I'm totally avoiding ALL of the spoilers in this tread BECAUSE I'm 4 episode behind. I will return once I finishing watching the last 4 episodes lol!

enzek

sarNie Adult
UGH! I'm totally avoiding ALL of the spoilers in this tread BECAUSE I'm 4 episode behind. I will return once I finishing watching the last 4 episodes lol!
get ready to pull your hair & throw the pillow in frustration LOL

full of drama SMH:BangHead:

enzek

sarNie Adult
I'm in the same boat. have not watch the last 2 ep. did she get a miscarriage when she touch her stomach with blood reading spoiler a little. If she did this is over. Most of lakorns i like to see are babies
no she didn't but not sure if they show the baby at the end

awesomeMustaches

sarNie Hatchling
I swear, I rarely react to lakorns in the forum but damn all the frustration in this drama has messed up my emotional state. And literally I usually just silently read in this forum.

KIM'S ACTING IS SO ON POINT THAT I CAN FEEL AND SEE ALL THE EMOTIONS. THE BEST ACTRESS OF HER GENERATION INDEED.

Sorry for the all caps, but PMS and all that drama. I can't wait for next week already.

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
I think for a "relationship" to be solid and be successful, the couple needs to have a strong trust in each other. Nuth and Mor's relationship is brand new. They didn't get married because of love from the beginning...now they are in love...they need to built trust.
I think trust is not just given or happens overnight, it's earned...and it takes time...now it's being tested.

I don't fault Nuth for asking for the promise but I really do think it was set up for failure. Mor, the man she loves cannot just stand in the corner. He will help if help is needed and that might be his weakness in these last two episodes.... but that character is what makes him Mor Wat.

Also, Nuth needs to stop giving Som so much power (I don't know how to explain this but I will try below).
If no one cares, all the evil deeds Som does won't matter. Som will only matter if Nuth makes it matter.
She needs to have faith in her husband who is a good man. Again, Mor Wat is not running around cheating on Nuth. He was actually out helping her brother by Nuth's request when he run into Som. Things happened so quickly he didn't have time to call Nuth. Mor was just wrong place at the wrong time. (but I don't think his action are wrong). He was helping a drunk from getting into a car accident. He was wronged too. And I am repeating but I wish Nuth would listen to her dad.. Mor is also a victim of Som too.
I totally agree. They love each other, but the trust isn't solid. You can have all the love in the world, but if there's not trust, the relationship falls apart. I totally understand Mor. Even I after such a promise cannot and will not watch someone get hurt even if it's someone like Som. If Som was to get raped or killed, I don't know what I'd think of myself knowing that I watched her walk off with some guys where I could've intervened. I know Som has tricks up her sleeves, but what if she had walked off and gotten into trouble or life-threatening situation? I mean, yes, you're giving her power because time after time it always turns out to be tricks, but....idk lols....I think I'd get tired of Mor not because he's a cheater, but because he's too nice and always and letting Som get in the way. But I do feel so bad for Mor, his generosity is being taken advantage of. It's not that he's not being a man, he's being too much of a gentleman. He flat out tells Som to f-off but he just keeps ending up in the wrong place at the wrong time.

As for Nuth, I understand that she has trust issues lols and is hurt, but she is letting Som get to her. And she's very reactionary, she snaps right away without thinking. She's reacting instead of responding, the difference is reacting is without thinking while responding is giving thoughts into one's action before interacting or saying something back. One thing I like so much about Rin in Padiwarada is that Rin is responsive, and her n'rai I think was even worse because Som is reactionary also and is all over the place while Rin's n'rai actually puts thoughts into her evil plans and is even more thick face than Som. But Rin responds with caution and thoughts and is calm and has trust in her James lols while Nuth is just chewing her James up. But then again, I would too cause with someone that fine, I'd be hella pist with some crazy lady always interfering with our life.

But I do feel for Som as crazy as she is. She's like that because that's all she knows, to use your power and authority and money over people and when you don't get your way, you huff and puff and scream so that you're the loudest, making you seem all big and mighty. She didn't have anyone to show or teach her that it's not the amount of fear you in still in a person, but compassion and respect that will make people like you. Nuth, as stubborn as she is, her father and step-grandmother and uncle loves her and guides her in the right direction while Som's dad just screams at her and throws money at her and cleans up after her mess by using his authority instead of letting her figure out her own problems with the right guidance.

m2asian

sarNie Egg
so much tragedy happen in 1 episode, WOW! It was so intense, I can't wait to watch with engsub. I'm not shock about ep 13 because I already have shock therapy in ep 12. Salute for Ms. Kimmy, her acting skills are very good.

Ep 13 is about learnt the hard way for Wat. So many tragedy happen because his one mistake which is helping Som at that bar and betray his own promise to Noot.

Wat's mother....:BangHead::BangHead::BangHead: crazy woman, sacrificing her own child just for money:facepalm::BangHead::BangHead::mad:

enzek

sarNie Adult
I totally agree. They love each other, but the trust isn't solid. You can have all the love in the world, but if there's not trust, the relationship falls apart. I totally understand Mor. Even I after such a promise cannot and will not watch someone get hurt even if it's someone like Som. If Som was to get raped or killed, I don't know what I'd think of myself knowing that I watched her walk off with some guys where I could've intervened. I know Som has tricks up her sleeves, but what if she had walked off and gotten into trouble or life-threatening situation? I mean, yes, you're giving her power because time after time it always turns out to be tricks, but....idk lols....I think I'd get tired of Mor not because he's a cheater, but because he's too nice and always and letting Som get in the way. But I do feel so bad for Mor, his generosity is being taken advantage of. It's not that he's not being a man, he's being too much of a gentleman. He flat out tells Som to f-off but he just keeps ending up in the wrong place at the wrong time.

As for Nuth, I understand that she has trust issues lols and is hurt, but she is letting Som get to her. And she's very reactionary, she snaps right away without thinking. She's reacting instead of responding, the difference is reacting is without thinking while responding is giving thoughts into one's action before interacting or saying something back. One thing I like so much about Rin in Padiwarada is that Rin is responsive, and her n'rai I think was even worse because Som is reactionary also and is all over the place while Rin's n'rai actually puts thoughts into her evil plans and is even more thick face than Som. But Rin responds with caution and thoughts and is calm and has trust in her James lols while Nuth is just chewing her James up. But then again, I would too cause with someone that fine, I'd be hella pist with some crazy lady always interfering with our life.

But I do feel for Som as crazy as she is. She's like that because that's all she knows, to use your power and authority and money over people and when you don't get your way, you huff and puff and scream so that you're the loudest, making you seem all big and mighty. She didn't have anyone to show or teach her that it's not the amount of fear you in still in a person, but compassion and respect that will make people like you. Nuth, as stubborn as she is, her father and step-grandmother and uncle loves her and guides her in the right direction while Som's dad just screams at her and throws money at her and cleans up after her mess by using his authority instead of letting her figure out her own problems with the right guidance.
i like James's Satawat more than James's Salan (i like both james though):p because Satawat is loyal & show that he's really not interested with n'rai but coz he's gentleman he get trouble. but yeah Rin is character is more better in facing the n'rai.

but it not weird though. Anusaniya is a business woman & raised to be like that. it seem Satawat become like typical n'ek in the past eps. get kick out, get blame & even his own mom give him trouble. if there's gender reversal he is a pitiful n'ek right now LOL

Last edited: