[Ch3] Piang Chai Kon Nee Mai Chai Poo Wised, Kimmy Kimberley/James Ma, Pop Thagoon/Eye Kamolned

desigal_15

sarNie Hatchling
you can imagine what will happen based on this pix, :naughty2::naughty2: the sweetness in the city will improve after this honey moon, what left is to get ride of som and chaya so satiya can have their happy ever after end
Waht's on their faces shaving foam or cake?

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
arrrggggghhhhh but the spoiler assure me noot will be probably more understanding for wat let's wait and see what will happen few minutes to go

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
this is from p'anne ig with the cap "true love never runs smooth" soooooooooo trruuuueeeee to know if it's a true love you have to go through a lot of struggle and survive it
, true love doesn't come easily

Reactions: Dal

cikna

sarNie Adult
this is from p'anne ig with the cap "true love never runs smooth" soooooooooo trruuuueeeee to know if it's a true love you have to go through a lot of struggle and survive it
, true love doesn't come easily
is it possible someone died? the father perhaps? or maybe the father fell seriously ill again?? Too many questions!! Aagghh...

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
is it possible someone died? the father perhaps? or maybe the father fell seriously ill again?? Too many questions!! Aagghh...
no one died
this scene was after noot saw namcha over wat in the bed , it's a misunderstanding but seems they will solve it soon

andreanaing

sarNie Juvenile
According to a rubric plot, Chaya will encounter accident which causes him to give one of his kidneys to Nuth's father- proving that he indeed is her uncle. Nuth would be hit by a car of Som as well when Som learns Nuth's pregnant.

cikna

sarNie Adult
According to a rubric plot, Chaya will encounter accident which causes him to give one of his kidneys to Nuth's father- proving that he indeed is her uncle. Nuth would be hit by a car of Som as well when Som learns Nuth's pregnant.
I see. . Love the spoilers! I like being spoilt!! (pun intended) hehehe...