[Ch3] Piang Chai Kon Nee Mai Chai Poo Wised, Kimmy Kimberley/James Ma, Pop Thagoon/Eye Kamolned

eiza_omar

sarNie Egg
Oh my...last night i have difficulties to sleep :) I cant believe what i see frm ch3 :cheer::cheer:
The best ever episode so far.. How does James feel to hug someone so sexy...hahahaha :BangHead:
Did anybody wish that they were Kim ?:risas3:

katboutt1123

sarNie Egg
Omg^^ i could feel my cheeks burning watching them together. My favourite scene was when he rests his head on her belly and said ultrasound to see if there's a baby yet:icon12::love: his character is written so perfectly.
I need to find Doctor Sattwat:love:
(Sorry I don't know how to post pictures, it's not showing up properly)

Attachments

cikna

sarNie Adult
View attachment 764 Hands :naughty2::naughty2:

Mor Wat is Super smooth In this episode. Who would have thought he'd show this much desire. :love:

Tagging @sarN for her earlier comment today :risas3:
I partially agree with what u said: our good doctor is smooth and seductive. But i think there have been signs in previous episodes how overwhelming the desire he has for his wife. But he kept it wrapped carefully, shadowing it with his charm and kindness as well as fearing his wife would reject him if his advances were too obvious. There were many scenes that look innocent but our good doctor is not that innocent. taking any chances presented to him; caressing or touching or even longingly staring at his wife. if only i can screencap those scenes...

I partially agree with what u said: our good doctor is smooth and seductive. But i think there have been signs in previous episodes how overwhelming the desire he has for his wife. But he kept it wrapped carefully, shadowing it with his charm and kindness as well as fearing his wife would reject him if his advances were too obvious. There were many scenes that look innocent but our good doctor is not that innocent. taking any chances presented to him; caressing or touching or even longingly staring at his wife. if only i can screencap those scenes...

Maybe Mor is a lion-tamer too. The tamer needs a lot of patience to win over the lioness and look how good he is at it. He earned her love and now she is purrrrrrrrring like a fluffy kitty in his hands!

Oh, wait, James is good with cats! :risas3:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
waiting for today ep i'm still supppppeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr satisfied from yesterday that i'm welling to accept any drama they will through :D just please don't make them apart for too long, now that noot open her heart fully to wat i think she will put on consideration this moment they lived together and make their relationship more strong , but som this crazy woman arrghh

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Still :love::nut::naughty2:

This is the most lovey dovey husband I've seen in the history of Thai lakorns. Good job P'Anne. And this is what I love about Kim...not too concern about that "innocent" image. As an actress, she is willing to deliver. No wonder P'Anne picked her. Man! I'm so satisfied haha.

Does anyone just loooooove the way he looked at her while they were on the boat before falling into the water?!?! Like he's just taking her all in & admiring her. He was in the moment. And then Nuth makes the first move & kissed him!!!

I love how comfortable & natural they are during the morning after scene. I was completely sucked in. Lord, help my poor soul. Can't stop raping the replay button. The way he's nibbling on her neck. I smiled like an idiot when he had his head on her chest & told her to take deep breaths & she did it. That was too cute for words.

Another favorite (my gosh I have so many in this episode) was Nuth's confession scene. I swear, Kim always makes me cry! And then there's Eye's scene & she delivered it well when she confronted Chaya. Poor thing.

doojhyo

sarNie Juvenile
aaah after last night ep they will be dramatic scenes..can i have two more willing scenes of them...hehehe..;):naughty2::love:

desigal_15

sarNie Hatchling
:worship2: P'Anne! she knows how to deliver to female audience.
Happy that Sattya patched up and will soon be planting some trees.;)
The backstabbers, Mee & Chaya got a reality check.Good!
Som got locked up!
Hope today gets better!
KimJa:cheer: so natural and comfy with each other,phenomenal performance!

Kudos to the writers! From Wat's flirty dialogues to Noot's heartfelt apology& confession, one of the best writing.

desigal_15

sarNie Hatchling
TA.
Wat never missed a chance to get physical with nut from the beginning, carrying her back to the boat to insiting on wiping that tomato juice off her face,he never missed a chance:risas3:
He put her on the spot when he publicly proposed to her ,where she couldn't refuse! Doctor Love!

poobae91

sarNie Adult
My overall reactions to this episode:

1. I really like Eye. She has definitely grown as an actress. I know some people do not like Mee but I like her and honestly she deserves better than Chaya.
2. OMG so many Kimja kisses!!! Lol they're so sweet on each other now haha
3. Som is still crazy as heck, someone please lock her up for real!
I totally skipped the whole beginning so I don't know how bad Mee's character was, but so far I do know that she deserves someone better than Chaya. Everytime Chaya comes on I just have to FF his scenes. Dude doesn't lose out on getting me to roll my eyes at him. I totally wanted Mee to say that's it I'm giving up my one sided love for you, bye bye, good riddance.

Kimja totally surprised me in this episode. :)

andreanaing

sarNie Juvenile
you can imagine what will happen based on this pix, :naughty2::naughty2: the sweetness in the city will improve after this honey moon, what left is to get ride of som and chaya so satiya can have their happy ever after end
Oh Peace, believe me, my imagination about their love scene is infinite! I can't believe Anne nails this lakorn so well; she doesn't disappoint me like in Samee Tee Tra 2014.