[Ch3] Piang Chai Kon Nee Mai Chai Poo Wised, Kimmy Kimberley/James Ma, Pop Thagoon/Eye Kamolned

little22

sarNie Juvenile
I just hope there will be a baby making in this week episodes. I will be super happy. I like Mor Wat maturity caring ,soothing voice. He also will take responsibility on Noot another man child. Without grossing out. What kind of man does that. I also like he doesnt mess or give hopes to n'rai. This is the only lakorn that p'ek don't mess with. Yep husband of the year

desigal_15

sarNie Hatchling
Just realised after watching those pics above, all of Sattiya's wresting ended up with nose kissing:risas3: Right from their first meeting to the latest one. Curious to see what'll happen on Wednesday

P'Anne has a nose fetish or waht?:risas3:

Last edited:
Just realised after watching those pics above, all of Sattiya's wresting ended up with nose kissing:risas3: Right from their first meeting to the latest one. Curious to see what'll happen on Wednesday

P'Anne has a nose fetish or waht?:risas3:
I don't know about P'Ann but I am obsessing with James' nose. It's perfect. :love::naughty2:

desigal_15

sarNie Hatchling
Can someone tell me why the maids at Wat's house and Mariyam wear some face mask/pack in the night?
Is it something people do before going to bed in Thailand?

andreanaing

sarNie Juvenile
I don't know about P'Ann but I am obsessing with James' nose. It's perfect. :love::naughty2:
You are also obsessed with his nipples. Lakornkiki, what else left? Shall we divide him and share between us? You take his nose and nipples; I'll take his lip and eyes. Well for others, I'll leave them for Nuth to explore. wahahaha :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

doojhyo

sarNie Juvenile
@Pooh4ever YES! YES!
Mor and Nuth has these feelings for a while... now they are on an island alone. I don't want just lip touching, forehead kissing, soft touching, medicine putting on skin, etc. I had enough of those in the first 9 episodes. NOW IT'S TIME TO GET TO BUSINESS. I want PASSIONATE KISSES, INTENSE NEED OF CAN'T WAIT FOR ANOTHER MOMENT SCENE!! Mor Wat, I hope you are listening. hahahaha

Oh, I know, I am putting myself up for disappointment. Ch.3 won't give me THAT, would they? Is that so wrong to want a HOT BOILING scene from the #husbandoftheyear? :naughty2:

ooo hahaha lakorn kiki.u just explain my desire...yes no more warming up..please get to the hotter scene pleaseeeee...:love::love::love:

doojhyo

sarNie Juvenile
@lakornkiki @AnnTfan no, I didnt mean that Mai shouldn't have won, but I see @AnnTfan post that she is #1 in both categories, but they give it to Mai instead. I'm just confuse. I don't have any problem with Mai, I think she is beautiful and talented.

You guy I don't think there will be a passionate kiss or action because remember Kim didn't has dinner because James doesn't allow her to has some. I'm afraid she doesn't has enough energy to do that!!! Has ha.... Aww I'm so pervert!!:naughty2::naughty2::risas3:

mai won for what???p'anne post???? soorryy really clueless here..

Can someone tell me why the maids at Wat's house and Mariyam wear some face mask/pack in the night?
Is it something people do before going to bed in Thailand?
It's talcum powder...mainly to keep your face cool since Thailand is so hot. It's also used on maids in lakorn as a country side culture (since most of maids are from up country) and a class symbol in lakorns.

You are also obsessed with his nipples. Lakornkiki, what else left? Shall we divide him and share between us? You take his nose and nipples; I'll take his lip and eyes. Well for others, I'll leave them for Nuth to explore. wahahaha :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:
Waaaaaa..... I like his lips too. They are so puffy and kissable? Can we share the nipple and I get some lips? :risas3::risas3::risas3:

Nuth better take FULL advantage of Mor Wat on the island or else the entire country is ready to steal him. #husbandoftheyear. :p

BTW, I am not the only one with that nipple obsession... it's been in the news. hahahaha. Forgot which show I saw but the hosts were pitying the actors who will have to take their shirts off in the future. They mentioned Mario and Es and now James who has pink nipples. :naughty2: They asked James if he feels weird about this but that sweet man said no. He is just happy that people can accept the way he is. He is good in interviews. He is just so narak when he is shy but he comes across like a sincere guy. :love:

Last edited:
mai won for what???p'anne post???? soorryy really clueless here..
Mai won SupTar (Super Star) Award at Kazz Awards 2016.
PookLook won Best actress (she really deserves it) as well as the buzz award from the Kazz staff. She did well this year.
Lots of winners here. Bella won too. I don't take this seriously. It's just an award from a magazine with great connections and online voting. You'll notice that it's "social" heavy.

You can go here for a good list of winners http://women.kapook.com/view148772.html and of course Kazz Magazine's IG.