[Ch3] Piang Chai Kon Nee Mai Chai Poo Wised, Kimmy Kimberley/James Ma, Pop Thagoon/Eye Kamolned

desigal_15

sarNie Hatchling
@enzek Here you go, I believe you've asked for this scene. People here love it when Wat gets possessive of Nuth, but I think I like it when Nuth gets possessive of Mor Wat more :lol: Because Kim's voice can be so sassy lol.

I too like it when Noot gets possessive and territorial around Som and now Mariyam.
thanks for the GIFs, The triumphant & contented look on Noot's face after she drives away Mariyam1 marvelous acting by Kim.

cikna

sarNie Adult
Have been a silent lurker these few days. Totally in love with this lakorn!!! It has been a while since I was this excited about a lakorn. Have already read the spoilers (i do not mind being spoiled! pun intended. hahaha!!1) Soooo looking forward for the next episodes.

Reactions: Dal

Pueng_B

sarNie Hatchling
I like Kim as an actress but I have to admit that I hate how she handle P'Jett, Mint and Mark scandal, ever since that I don't watch any of MK drama. I can't support evil people, people with high morality like myself cannot fully understand Kim action. Regardless of the situation, I still support her as an actress, I think she is one of the better actress among the young generation. I watch ALL James Ma lakorn, he is a great actor. The Mor Wat in this version is the most perfection!!! I didn't think I'm going to watch because the old version is not that good, I don't like Mor Wat in the old version because he is soooooo weak! However, James Ma Mor Wat version is totally opposition from P'Pol's version. I'm glad that I watch. Support James Ma for4ever!!!
pardon me but if you are of such high morality why are you then judging Kim??..someone i assume you don't personally know to be 'evil'?? If you don't know all the facts and you have judged her then you can not claim to be so highly moral either. At the end of the day Kim was just 18/19 years old at the time and Jett was going on 30. He was an adult she was just a teen turning into a woman..alot of people do things they are proud of at 18 or 19 doesn't mean that is who they are at 24/25 like kim is today. People change with time and maturity. Fans need to move on because both kim and jett have well and truly moved on from this.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i hope this moment too will be in this week , it will be a fulllyyyy sweet honeymoon week, i'm a romantic person and seeing this make me fiin, and want to read a poem :love::love::love::love:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
ready ladies the spoiler in ig start from today , exactly 48 hours to go , i feel sooo impatient the wait was hard because of their tease and make us wonder will the opening of ep 10 be a welling or no arrgghh , i love see noot smiling at wat like this

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa i can't wait this spoilers are killliinnng me

one my favorite moment in the teaser will be in this week too aaaaayyyyyyy hurrryy up we deserve this romance moment after this wait and after they finally will let go of their ego, the power of love :love::love:

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult
I honestly think we shouldn't be discussing about Kim's personal life here, whatever happened in the past is already in the past and it cannot be undone, whether you think what she did is wrong or right. Kim is a normal person before she's a public figure, and normal people makes mistakes. And her mistakes and personal life should not be intertwined with her skill as an actress. Let's just enjoy Kim's performance here and the drama itself.

The motorcycle ride pic, Som has rode on that bike so many times with Mor Wat, but never once has Mor Wat looked this happy as he is now with Nuth :) Mor is so obvious about his feelings for her. I just wish she stopped being so tight-lipped about her growing love for Mor.

I don't think I've mentioned this but I love the confrontation between Wat and Nuth. When Mor said,"When a man puts away his dignity to protect a woman's reputation, if it's not for money than what else can it be for?," It's like an indirect confession from Mor to Nuth. From Nuth's expression I can tell she knows exactly what he meant by those words but I hate how she completely brushed away the truth and when right back to insulting him. I feel so sorry for Mor Wat at that moment :(

Someone has mentioned before how it doesn't make sense how Mor is so angry at Nuth about the truth of the pregnancy when she has denied it so many times and Mor Wat is the one who didn't believe her. I think Mor isn't angry about the truth of the pregnancy, what he's angry about is her not trusting him enough to tell him the truth in the first place and most importantly when he was so obligated to take up the responsibility as the father of the baby and she sort of just played along with this offering knowing very well that she's not bearing a child in her. He thinks she's playing with him, as if she's toying with his manhood dignity as he's willing to accept this child of not of his conceiving because he cares for the mother of the child too much to let this misfortune take her away from him. For this reason, I'm on Mor's side (well I think I am/will always be on his side of the battle :p). He has the right to be angry.

And congrats to Kim for the win :aaaaa::thumbup: But I'm not really sure what awards this is :lol: But Yaya has nothing new out this year so wouldn't it be obvious that Kim or any other actress(es) nominated could have won over her???

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
My friend told me Kim was #1 for Popular Vote Award in kazz and she was also #1 for the superstar Award. But the gave superstar to Davikah instead and let Kim have popular award ..

I honestly think we shouldn't be discussing about Kim's personal life here, whatever happened in the past is already in the past and it cannot be undone, whether you think what she did is wrong or right. Kim is a normal person before she's a public figure, and normal people makes mistakes. And her mistakes and personal life should not be intertwined with her skill as an actress. Let's just enjoy Kim's performance here and the drama itself.

The motorcycle ride pic, Som has rode on that bike so many times with Mor Wat, but never once has Mor Wat looked this happy as he is now with Nuth :) Mor is so obvious about his feelings for her. I just wish she stopped being so tight-lipped about her growing love for Mor.

I don't think I've mentioned this but I love the confrontation between Wat and Nuth. When Mor said,"When a man puts away his dignity to protect a woman's reputation, if it's not for money than what else can it be for?," It's like an indirect confession from Mor to Nuth. From Nuth's expression I can tell she knows exactly what he meant by those words but I hate how she completely brushed away the truth and when right back to insulting him. I feel so sorry for Mor Wat at that moment :(

Someone has mentioned before how it doesn't make sense how Mor is so angry at Nuth about the truth of the pregnancy when she has denied it so many times and Mor Wat is the one who didn't believe her. I think Mor isn't angry about the truth of the pregnancy, what he's angry about is her not trusting him enough to tell him the truth in the first place and most importantly when he was so obligated to take up the responsibility as the father of the baby and she sort of just played along with this offering knowing very well that she's not bearing a child in her. He thinks she's playing with him, as if she's toying with his manhood dignity as he's willing to accept this child of not of his conceiving because he cares for the mother of the child too much to let this misfortune take her away from him. For this reason, I'm on Mor's side (well I think I am/will always be on his side of the battle :p). He has the right to be angry.

And congrats to Kim for the win :aaaaa::thumbup: But I'm not really sure what awards this is :lol: But Yaya has nothing new out this year so wouldn't it be obvious that Kim or any other actress(es) nominated could have won over her???
I made the mistake of getting involved in commenting too. Thanks @"peace" for trying to get us back to lakorn talk and @Ninja007 for explanation of the new rating system.

I also agree with @Pooh4ever above BUT it is some times so hard not to form strong opinions. If we spend any time fangirling for anyone we can't help avoiding those feelings. Fans are human too. It's best if we don't judge each other.

I disappeared over the weekend to check out Talay Fai and OMG, Mik is sooooo handsome but MOR WAT's character is 10000000 times better. We really should give the writer props for making him so attractive in character and James for delivering them so well.

As for the award, I am glad Kim and Mai won. They are both talented actresses and they deserve it. Yaya has been sweeping these awards for years, I am sure she is happy for her Kimmy. Oh, Mark won the popular male star too.

Last edited:
the production built it? i thought they use somebody place wow! they really work hard for this project!

on a shallow note i'm agree with @lakornkiki that james look so manly in this scene:love:

Can you blame me? He was HOT in this scene and my little eyes zoomed in. Now, thanks to @Pooh4ever, I just look at this and get wild thoughts <<These may last until I get some KimJa willing scenes. :p

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
olalalalala ig now is not a safe place spoiler are coming strong they want to drive me crazyy aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa i can't wait arrghhhhh hate this torture
omg i'm gonna feel emotional in this my little weak heart can't handle this supper romantic moment , love is about support care and find that someone will share with you the moment sincerely where you will fee secure

i caaannnn't i cannnnn''''tttt huuurrryyyyy upppppppppppppppppp wednesday

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
My friend told me Kim was #1 for Popular Vote Award in kazz and she was also #1 for the superstar Award. But the gave superstar to Davikah instead and let Kim have popular award ..
Why did they do that, is she not allowed to win two award in the same day?