[Ch3] Piang Chai Kon Nee Mai Chai Poo Wised, Kimmy Kimberley/James Ma, Pop Thagoon/Eye Kamolned

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
can someone pleaaassee tell me what he did heardid he knew the truth now or no aaaaaaaaa can't wait for sub

andreanaing

sarNie Juvenile
can someone pleaaassee tell me what he did heardid he knew the truth now or no aaaaaaaaa can't wait for sub
Yeah he knew the truth and Nuth insulted him by writing a check that her father promised if she'd hav got a child. That's cruel but it's Nuth's way of dealing things. I didn't blame her. She regretted it but couldn't say sorry.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Yeah he knew the truth and Nuth insulted him by writing a check that her father promised if she'd hav got a child. That's cruel but it's Nuth's way of dealing things. I didn't blame her. She regretted it but couldn't say sorry.
thank you sooo muuchhh ommmyy that was suuppper intense although i couldn't understand but i fel nervous and sad with them really amazing scene as good as the sweet scene

andreanaing

sarNie Juvenile
I think Kim is improving her skills lakorn after lakorn. She's awesome, can cry, can shout, can laugh, can be sexy, can seduce, can act cute... Oh Kim...

andreanaing

sarNie Juvenile
thank you sooo muuchhh ommmyy that was suuppper intense although i couldn't understand but i fel nervous and sad with them really amazing scene as good as the sweet scene
I'm just guessing ka... but more likely that's the situation! That's why he said "Yeah I try to father your child and if it is not for money, then what else can it be?" The exact wording was subbed in the trailer. :(

andreanaing

sarNie Juvenile
Now Nuth knew the truth. All her scandals were created by Mee. She now understood everything. I can't wait for the island scene. :D

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Now Nuth knew the truth. All her scandals were created by Mee. She now understood everything. I can't wait for the island scene. :D
at first i was crying with noot when she remembered all the good thing wat did for her and when i saw mee told her the truth and clear the cause of the WHOLE PROBLEM i was soooo happpy, noot now need to do her best to reconcile with him

enzek

sarNie Adult
I think Wat shouldn't be mad with Nuth; Nuth's already so poor. Everyone seems to blame her for being a good daughter. She has so many things to face on her plate, Mor. Please help her; rather than being mad with her. She's a very introvert person, only started to open up her heart for you. Please see that na ka....
i'm pitying anusaniya but i don't blame satawat though. he's mad because he's jealous. although their marriage is kinda fake, he's feeling is real. he like her even before they get married. not to mention he don't know the true situation. so he felt very hurt. don't worry the honeymoon time is coming and they will come lovey dovey soon:cheer::aaaaa:

andreanaing

sarNie Juvenile
i'm pitying anusaniya but i don't blame satawat though. he's mad because he's jealous. although their marriage is kinda fake, he's feeling is real. he like her even before they get married. not to mention he don't know the true situation. so he felt very hurt. don't worry the honeymoon time is coming and they will come lovey dovey soon:cheer::aaaaa:
I'm just afraid our time for this week is running out and Nuth hasn't left for the island yet. :(

eiza_omar

sarNie Egg
From the beginning i dont like Mee. She is paparazzi...gossip column reporter who does not investigate the story thoroughly b4 writing it. If Noot is her old friend, she should not publish the picture from the island. If i were Noot, it would take a very long time to forgive her for what she has done. Actually, she deserves to be with Chaya... both have their own agenda.

andreanaing

sarNie Juvenile
Chaya is getting on my nerve too much in this ep. I just don't want to watch him- he's smiling when his beloved is suffering. Is that love or excessively possessive- he should seriously give a thought? :(

andreanaing

sarNie Juvenile
From the beginning i dont like Mee. She is paparazzi...gossip column reporter who does not investigate the story thoroughly b4 writing it. If Noot is her old friend, she should not publish the picture from the island. If i were Noot, it would take a very long time to forgive her for what she has done. Actually, she deserves to be with Chaya... both have their own agenda.
Mee's just doing her job. What she said is real though. Chaya likes Nuth!
Without Mee, Nuth won't be this close to Wat. Without Mee, Nuth won't see Wat's love. Without Mee, Nuth would only believe in Chaya, listening to whatever he says. Therefore, I don't blame Mee and long forgive her already. :D