[Ch3] Piang Chai Kon Nee Mai Chai Poo Wised, Kimmy Kimberley/James Ma, Pop Thagoon/Eye Kamolned

desigal_15

sarNie Hatchling
I'm beginning to like Wwat's Mom's evil laugh:p

Poor Noot is always getting drugged! What was she chanting?:risas3:

Som has officially lost it!

Chaya on my hate list!

andreanaing

sarNie Juvenile
I like the fact that Mor Wat is more and more possessive. Hehe Nuth should say "I like that you are jealous over me." so will be equal between these two. :D

desigal_15

sarNie Hatchling
I like the fact that Mor Wat is more and more possessive. Hehe Nuth should say "I like that you are jealous over me." so will be equal between these two. :D
They might give each other excuses but they both have been very possessive and insanely jealous from beginning. It's fun to watch them take on Chaya and Som.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
this misunderstanding is getting bigger, next part is sweet although she is mad at him she will take care of him

eiza_omar

sarNie Egg
Ehh actually...i am starting to hate Noot and Chaya. hate the way noot talk to Wat...hate whenever she open her mouth. Now only left Wat on my not hated list :BangHead:

andreanaing

sarNie Juvenile
I think Wat shouldn't be mad with Nuth; Nuth's already so poor. Everyone seems to blame her for being a good daughter. She has so many things to face on her plate, Mor. Please help her; rather than being mad with her. She's a very introvert person, only started to open up her heart for you. Please see that na ka....