[Ch3] Piang Chai Kon Nee Mai Chai Poo Wised, Kimmy Kimberley/James Ma, Pop Thagoon/Eye Kamolned

saraokenim

sarNie Hatchling
Don't get me wrong but I keep asking myself How did the pregnancy test get to Nuth's bathroom????? That is one of the things that bother me about episode 8.
Can't wait for tomorrow :)

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
I just wake up and great news. Full ep 8 was all subbed. Thank you so much for great and wonderful sub team. They make us enjoythis lakorn fully. Wake up early and check their sub is my joy on Thur and Fri morning:thumbup:

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult
Post may contain spoiler, but that scene

When Wat is leaving for his mom's house,

"While I'm gone don't do anything you're not supposed to, I'm protective (I guess this is the best word to describe "Huuang"/Not Huang as in being worried, but when someone is overly protective out of jealousy haha) :icon12:
Thank you for translating that scene, I was wondering what Wat said to make Nuth blushed. I would say the right word for "huuang" is either possessive or overprotective if it's someone who's overly protective out of jealousy but I guess protective can work too now that I know the content of his statement but in English context form it looks and sounds funny :lol:

saraokenim

sarNie Hatchling
I just wake up and great news. Full ep 8 was all subbed. Thank you so much for great and wonderful sub team. They make us enjoythis lakorn fully. Wake up early and check their sub is my joy on Thur and Fri morning:thumbup:
Hi :) where are you watching it with subs?

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
I just want to say Kim and James acting is beyond any word I can say! I'm so proud to be her(Kim) fan! everytime she appear on screen, I have to stop what I'm doing and focus on her acting. I Don't know if I can wait until next year for her new Lakorn after this. I want to see her more on screen.

andreanaing

sarNie Juvenile

Cr.ajladyying

Cr.annethong
I'm sorry I've to say this but if you are under 18, don't open the spoiler tag. lolz
Why is Jame's nipple sort of swollen in the last picture? This is my second time seeing it; the first time was the shower scene in ep 8. I sort of thought he ate the drug for real and acted out cuz his nipples so swollen during the shower scene. :pancarta: Oh- gosh! I'm being a pervert here.

Last edited:

enzek

sarNie Adult
I'm sorry I've to say this but if you are under 18, don't open the spoiler tag. lolz
Why is Jame's nipple sort of swollen in the last picture? This is my second time seeing it; the first time was the shower scene in ep 8. I sort of thought he ate the drug for real and acted out cuz his nipples so swollen during the shower scene. :pancarta: Oh- gosh! I'm being a pervert here.
LMAO @andreanaing HAHAHA! :risas3:

don't know. i need to read some info about that for benefit of the uhm SCIENCE knowledge maybe hehe

anyone know please share:p