[Ch3] Piang Chai Kon Nee Mai Chai Poo Wised, Kimmy Kimberley/James Ma, Pop Thagoon/Eye Kamolned

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult
The scene between Mor and his mom is about
> he busted his mom for putting stuff in the juice. They had confrontation in the garden and Nuth overheard the convo on her way out to work.

The Mom claimed to do that because she wants a grandchild.
(Mor is really so kind and considerate. He thinks of the unborn child and it's mental health before others).
He asked her if she won't feel sorry for the baby because it's not made from love.
She then asked if he doesn't think he could love Nuth and Mor replied "no, I have no intention of loving her" (he is not being mean here. He came across thoughtful and level headed. He told his mom that it's impossible because of the debt situation)

He lives in reality and I am sure Nuth is developing feeling for him.... That's why Nuth looks so sad.
Thank you. I sort of guessed he said something about loving her or so but what he said is worst than saying "I don't love her." The fact that he said he has "no intention" to love her is like saying there's no chance between the two of them ever. I'm pretty sure this comment will bite him in the rear end later even though his comment is more of a logic statement of their relationship. I'm pretty sure he wants more out of this marriage, as in real love and family-wise, but he puts his priority as a debtor first because it's one thing he's most ashamed of, especially when it's constantly being reminded by Nuth.

However, Nuth's reaction is quite surprising. I didn't expect her to react such way or feel bother by his comment because she's so subjective about the marriage deal. But I guess it just tells that Nuth's feelings is growing for Mor.

I just realized my comments are always so long. I need to write less :lol:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
The scene between Mor and his mom is about
> he busted his mom for putting stuff in the juice. They had confrontation in the garden and Nuth overheard the convo on her way out to work.

The Mom claimed to do that because she wants a grandchild.
(Mor is really so kind and considerate. He thinks of the unborn child and it's mental health before others).
He asked her if she won't feel sorry for the baby because it's not made from love.
She then asked if he doesn't think he could love Nuth and Mor replied "no, I have no intention of loving her" (he is not being mean here. He came across thoughtful and level headed. He told his mom that it's impossible because of the debt situation)

He lives in reality and I am sure Nuth is developing feeling for him.... That's why Nuth looks so sad.
first of all thankyou very very much for the help and when i watched it raw i guessed that he may said something like that poor noot she feel disappointed , she hoped maybe she can hear a yes since they have been more close now, it's not surprising if she will step back after what she heard , *sigh* why they love is so hard

first of all thankyou very very much for the help and when i watched it raw i guessed that he may said something like that poor noot she feel disappointed , she hoped maybe she can hear a yes since they have been more close now, it's not surprising if she will step back after what she heard , *sigh* why they love is so hard

You are welcome ka. We are all looking at Nuth and her reactions but look at Mor Wat. He seems so sad at that reality.....

I do LOVE Mor Wat's character and his lines here in the lakorn. He is very decisive, PROTECTIVE and proud. Jame's Mor Wat is a perfect man. I can't help but fall in love every time.

No wonder the talk show hosts said Mor is being called "the husband of the year". :love:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
OMMMMMMGGGGGGG SUB TEAM ALREADY SUBBED PART 2 on youtube woooooow such an amazing team , i have to give them credit

OMMMMMMGGGGGGG SUB TEAM ALREADY SUBBED PART 2 on youtube woooooow such an amazing team , i have to give them credit
You should ka. You should write comments on the vids to thank them. It's really hard to do the subs. I don't even try because it's challenging for me. LoL

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
You should ka. You should write comments on the vids to thank them. It's really hard to do the subs. I don't even try because it's challenging for me. LoL
i'm really sooo sooo soooooo thankful from my heart cause as you said i know how tiring to sub and how much it request time and dedication i really appreciate their kindness and if anyone from the team is reading this , i thanks everybody for their time and effort not everyone will give you his time for you to understand thank you again

i'm really sooo sooo soooooo thankful from my heart cause as you said i know how tiring to sub and how much it request time and dedication i really appreciate their kindness and if anyone from the team is reading this , i thanks everybody for their time and effort not everyone will give you his time for you to understand thank you again

You should post "thank you" comment for the sub team on the YT videos ka. NOT HERE. It will be buried on these pages but on their video, they will see it as long as the vid is up.

You remember the video I did for James and Kim... it's looking very sad because the view numbers are low and there are 0 comments. At least I feel happy making the FMV... got James fever out of my system a bit after making the vid. haha

TBH, my channel is a fan channel with no revenue from YT so the reward feeling comes from views, likes and comments. My NY and P'Weir videos have good view numbers and comments. It may just be that my subbers may not be JK fans (yet)...I might make another one to help with the James & Kim buzz but I don't know yet. I am trying not to spend too much time fangirling (and look at me here. ha!)

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
but they closed they disabled the comment section we can't comment , that's why i still wanted to thank here

and i'm sorry that kimja fever didn't hit many but give it a period i'm sure many fans will search for kimja FMV i do that everyday , i check if there is new FMV of them and share it her ,hope this won't discourage you , so when you feel you want to fangirling on making one please do na i will like and comment ;)

Back to Mor Wat and Nuth. :p
How can I get Mor Wat to come and hold me down from scratching the itch? hahaha OMG, that sounded so naughty. :risas3:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BFjt7BknoeM/?taken-by=somngam_lek

Sometime, I think James is a little too innocent. When I think of him in the blindfold scene, I was hoping for more but he peeked so he can get to the zipper... not much more. So doctor like. Here too. He was serious about keeping her from making a scar and told her to go to sleep (doctor style) but I wish he did more to distract her from scratching. I can think of a million things I could do to Mor Wat. :naughty2::naughty2:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
@lakornkiki PS i think it will help if you added james and kim names in thai :)
like in this fmv it was posted on 7 mai and they have passed the 100k although she has only 300+ follower

@lakornkiki PS i think it will help if you added james and kim names in thai :)
like in this fmv it was posted on 7 mai and they have passed the 100k although she has only 300+ follower
Thank you. I'll change it for now.
For this video, I think it is also the song that fans love. The OST is a nice one.
For thai FMVs with english lyrics are usually low in views. Kpop even does better.
As long as I had a good time making the MV, all is good, right? :)

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
yessss right
just wanted to encourage you cause i really love FMV made with english songs , and that i really will be happy if you decided to do a new one ;)

^ so so cute!

I think the styling and make up in this lakorn is really good. Wardrobe is great and Kim's face is nicely done...not cakey. James' skin look so clear too... like baby skin.

Watching them on the talk shows, I was thinking Kim needs better outfits (one gave her a belly in the photos and the other made her look preggo. I even went to Mark's IG to see what's up. I thought he got the girl pregnant. LOL... then I saw some FC clips and realized that it was just the way dresses were fitting her in the photos).

Also, James needs to put cream for the eyes. Maybe the shows are so early, his eyes were puffy and so small. hahaha AM I TOO MUCH? Mor Wat is so handsome in the lakorn... I shouldn't watch his live or FC clips. Poor James, too much expectations from fans now. His manners are always cute though.

Maybe they were working so much. They both looked tired yesterday.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Post may contain spoiler, but that scene

When Wat is leaving for his mom's house,

"While I'm gone don't do anything you're not supposed to, I'm protective (I guess this is the best word to describe "Huuang"/Not Huang as in being worried, but when someone is overly protective out of jealousy haha) :icon12:

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
I'm almost done with this episode, only waiting on the last subbed part. I thought it was safe now to come back to AF and Instagram.
This episode has very cute scenes, if you have not watched episode 8 yeat, don't continue reading this post.
I love love love the scene where James and Kim drank the herbal tea and got super hot, i was laughing so hard cause I was so excited lol. James is really good, he looked like he was really ready to wrestle Nuth and R her, I got goosebump watching that scene. I love that they are slllloooowly able to sleep on a bed together, I found that today's episode had a lot of misunderstanding so i was not able to watch it Raw. I really wanted to understand everything, for me this lakorn pace is faster now and its soooo good even without Kimja in the scene, I am able to watch it without getting bored. Im trying my best to understand the whole plot instead of just skimming. But i don't get why Nuth took home the prrgnancy stick, its kinda gross and on top of that she just threw it in the garbage where anyone can see it, lol. I think they should realize that the trash cans in their room is not a safe place to dispose things that will make each other suspicious. Im glad we didnt see Som much, I loved when the maid and Mam locked her inside the room then when she got home her dad locked her in her room. Oh poor Som. But right now Chaya is irritating me too. Im happy now we dont see a lot of supporting characters cause I notice the aunts were gone even in this episode and Mee was there a bit only. Im enjoying this lakorn sooo much.

Post may contain spoiler, but that scene

When Wat is leaving for his mom's house,

"While I'm gone don't do anything you're not supposed to, I'm protective (I guess this is the best word to describe "Huuang"/Not Huang as in being worried, but when someone is overly protective out of jealousy haha) :icon12:
Here is the scene: https://www.instagram.com/p/BFjgVoWHod5/?taken-by=somngam_lek
It's so cute. Started with Nuth telling Mor to drive safely and to call when he gets there to him telling her that he "huuang" (I don't know how to describe it either. Direct trans would be worried but it's not really worry...there is a possessive tone to it. Perfect to make Nuth blush. :love:)

Gotta love IG. They have all the cute clips.

Reactions: Dal

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Here is the scene: https://www.instagram.com/p/BFjgVoWHod5/?taken-by=somngam_lek
It's so cute. Started with Nuth telling Mor to drive safely and to call when he gets there to him telling her that he "huuang" (I don't know how to describe it either. Direct trans would be worried but it's not really worry...there is a possessive tone to it. Perfect to make Nuth blush. :love:)

Gotta love IG. They have all the cute clips.

Also.... possibly spoiler for those who haven't seen epi..

Whenever ... she is like "why is my face so hot" LOL. Didn't even realize she was blushing haha!

As for Chaya and Mirantee... I feel so bad for Mirantee. It seems in this lakorn they are going to use her love for Chaya against her initially :( Chaya is going to use her to get to Nuth I guess. Funny because common sense for Chaya's family instead of going through hoops to keep them apart is to get a DNA test and prove he is biological lol, but then lakorns.. lol

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Thoughts on episode 8 in spoiler :D

Okay first off, Chaya is a horrible person. Is he using Mee? Mee is so.....ugh! Girl get it together! He's using you! I think she asked to think about it when he asks her to be his girlfriend. I hope being a reporter will help her figure out his intention because she did think he's being oddly weird. Don't play with her feelings Uncle! As if I need more reasons to not to like him.

And about the pregnancy, I think it might not be Lek. I don't know about you guys but I don't trust that girl that claimed the child is his. There's something about her from the very first episode that makes me think she's going to bring more trouble to this drama than simply being an annoying employee/Lek's gf.

Love sleeping scene(s) both in Nuth's room and Mor's room. I really want to know what Mor said to Nuth at the scene when Mor was heading out to his mom at the stairs because Nuth blushed at his comment before he left. So cute. And the scene between Mor and his mom. I want to know what they're talking about for Nuth to react since way.

And how many shower scenes is James going to have because I think I need to prepare myself. I was not ready at all :lol: That whole "getting hot" scene was hilarious :lol: And the fact that his mom made more of the drink for them the next morning lol. What is she trying to do to them? As if they didn't suffer enough the night before trying to restrain themselves, but I guess I'm thankful for Mor's mom because if it wasn't for her drink or her fake sicken, we wouldn't have that sweet scene of Nuth sleeping in our Mor's embrace.

And the scene next morning when Som busted into their room and our otp woke up with shock at their sleeping position and separated themselves quickly until they realized Som is watching and they jumped right back into each other embrace :lol: so funny these two. And of course Mor Wat took this opportunity to sneak a quick peek on his lovely wife's cheek.

Som is still annoying but her annoyance in this episode is more comical so I didn't mind it as much. But Chaya on the other hand, I really need to know what he's thinking. Like does he still think he and Nuth can still be something??? Why haven't we done anything to prove to him that he is indeed her UNCLE? I really need him to stop. The fact that he's not even trying to hide his jealousy or feelings to Nuth and is pretty open about it is psychotically disturbing.

And I guess we can all be happy now as the island scenes we all been waiting for is coming very soon, next episode it seems to be. The episode started out great and then things just got escalated so fast but overall it was a nice episode.

@"peace" You don't even need to ask, I'm already planning to gif that scene. I just need to wait for the hd version.
You said everything, perfectly! Mor sure is sneaky, using Som as an excuse to joob Nuth. I'm sure he was waiting for that all night