[Ch3] Piang Chai Kon Nee Mai Chai Poo Wised, Kimmy Kimberley/James Ma, Pop Thagoon/Eye Kamolned

eiza_omar

sarNie Egg
Help me pls...I dont speak Thai but is it true during Wat and Mom confrontation...Wat said something to his mother ...and his mother as him is it Wat really love Noot? And Wat says Krap. rak ter ....he really love Noot? Am i guessing it right or am i dreaming in Thai :)

eiza_omar

sarNie Egg
I hate Chaya ching ching... I hate the misunderstanding. When will Wat go to the island...?? Wat really jealous of Chaya not pretending..now Noot knows.

eiza_omar

sarNie Egg
Ohh nooo nooo Wat misunderstand about the pregnancy test...he taught that Noot was pregnant so he thinks back about the resort, Chaya in Noots' room...Ohhh plsssss

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
okkkayy people give me ep 9 you can't leave me like this , i need ep 9 whay this ep went soo fast , aaaaaaaaaaaaaa

little22

sarNie Juvenile
Can't wait. Didn't sleep just to catch it ep8 live on tv3. I knew it the maid put some kind of fragrance to let n,ek and p,ek get together but it made her itchy. I wonder if its really the brother,s baby since he denied it. If he is he is selfish not taking responsibility. Now I'm going to suffer at work like a zombie staying up.

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult
Thoughts on episode 8 in spoiler :D

Okay first off, Chaya is a horrible person. Is he using Mee? Mee is so.....ugh! Girl get it together! He's using you! I think she asked to think about it when he asks her to be his girlfriend. I hope being a reporter will help her figure out his intention because she did think he's being oddly weird. Don't play with her feelings Uncle! As if I need more reasons to not to like him.

And about the pregnancy, I think it might not be Lek. I don't know about you guys but I don't trust that girl that claimed the child is his. There's something about her from the very first episode that makes me think she's going to bring more trouble to this drama than simply being an annoying employee/Lek's gf.

Love sleeping scene(s) both in Nuth's room and Mor's room. I really want to know what Mor said to Nuth at the scene when Mor was heading out to his mom at the stairs because Nuth blushed at his comment before he left. So cute. And the scene between Mor and his mom. I want to know what they're talking about for Nuth to react since way.

And how many shower scenes is James going to have because I think I need to prepare myself. I was not ready at all :lol: That whole "getting hot" scene was hilarious :lol: And the fact that his mom made more of the drink for them the next morning lol. What is she trying to do to them? As if they didn't suffer enough the night before trying to restrain themselves, but I guess I'm thankful for Mor's mom because if it wasn't for her drink or her fake sicken, we wouldn't have that sweet scene of Nuth sleeping in our Mor's embrace.

And the scene next morning when Som busted into their room and our otp woke up with shock at their sleeping position and separated themselves quickly until they realized Som is watching and they jumped right back into each other embrace :lol: so funny these two. And of course Mor Wat took this opportunity to sneak a quick peek on his lovely wife's cheek.

Som is still annoying but her annoyance in this episode is more comical so I didn't mind it as much. But Chaya on the other hand, I really need to know what he's thinking. Like does he still think he and Nuth can still be something??? Why haven't we done anything to prove to him that he is indeed her UNCLE? I really need him to stop. The fact that he's not even trying to hide his jealousy or feelings to Nuth and is pretty open about it is psychotically disturbing.

And I guess we can all be happy now as the island scenes we all been waiting for is coming very soon, next episode it seems to be. The episode started out great and then things just got escalated so fast but overall it was a nice episode.

@"peace" You don't even need to ask, I'm already planning to gif that scene. I just need to wait for the hd version.

Last edited:
Thoughts on episode 7 in spoiler :D

Okay first off, Chaya is a horrible person. Is he using Mee? Mee is so.....ugh! Girl get it together! He's using you! I think she asked to think about it when he asks her to be his girlfriend. I hope being a reporter will help her figure out his intention because she did think he's being oddly weird. Don't play with her feelings Uncle! As if I need more reasons to not to like him.

And about the pregnancy, I think it might not be Lek. I don't know about you guys but I don't trust that girl that claimed the child is his. There's something about her from the very first episode that makes me think she's going to bring more trouble to this drama than simply being an annoying employee/Lek's gf.

Love sleeping scene(s) both in Nuth's room and Mor's room. I really want to know what Mor said to Nuth at the scene when Mor was heading out to his mom at the stairs because Nuth blushed at his comment before he left. So cute. And the scene between Mor and his mom. I want to know what they're talking about for Nuth to react since way.

And how many shower scenes is James going to have because I think I need to prepare myself. I was not ready at all :lol: That whole "getting hot" scene was hilarious :lol: And the fact that his mom made more of the drink for them the next morning lol. What is she trying to do to them? As if they didn't suffer enough the night before trying to restrain themselves, but I guess I'm thankful for Mor's mom because if it wasn't for her drink or her fake sicken, we wouldn't have that sweet scene of Nuth sleeping in our Mor's embrace.

And the scene next morning when Som busted into their room and our otp woke up with shock at their sleeping position and separated themselves quickly until they realized Som is watching and they jumped right back into each other embrace :lol: so funny these two. And of course Mor Wat took this opportunity to sneak a quick peek on his lovely wife's cheek.

Som is still annoying but her annoyance in this episode is more comical so I didn't mind it as much. But Chaya on the other hand, I really need to know what he's thinking. Like does he still think he and Nuth can still be something??? Why haven't we done anything to prove to him that he is indeed her UNCLE? I really need him to stop. The fact that he's not even trying to hide his jealousy or feelings to Nuth and is pretty open about it is psychotically disturbing.

And I guess we can all be happy now as the island scenes we all been waiting for is coming very soon, next episode it seems to be. The episode started out great and then things just got escalated so fast but overall it was a nice episode.

@"peace" You don't even need to ask, I'm already planning to gif that scene. I just need to wait for the hd version.

The scene between Mor and his mom is about
> he busted his mom for putting stuff in the juice. They had confrontation in the garden and Nuth overheard the convo on her way out to work.

The Mom claimed to do that because she wants a grandchild.
(Mor is really so kind and considerate. He thinks of the unborn child and it's mental health before others).
He asked her if she won't feel sorry for the baby because it's not made from love.
She then asked if he doesn't think he could love Nuth and Mor replied "no, I have no intention of loving her" (he is not being mean here. He came across thoughtful and level headed. He told his mom that it's impossible because of the debt situation)

He lives in reality and I am sure Nuth is developing feeling for him.... That's why Nuth looks so sad.

Last edited:
Help me pls...I dont speak Thai but is it true during Wat and Mom confrontation...Wat said something to his mother ...and his mother as him is it Wat really love Noot? And Wat says Krap. rak ter ....he really love Noot? Am i guessing it right or am i dreaming in Thai :)
No. It's the opposite. See my spoiler above.