[Ch3] Piang Chai Kon Nee Mai Chai Poo Wised, Kimmy Kimberley/James Ma, Pop Thagoon/Eye Kamolned

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
ooo really!!! i thought that was in nuth's room..anyway hope all the pic that posted are for this week ep...
that'w hat i'm hoping well we are sure some are 100% in the first part of ep 8 but i'm still doubting if the island and the photos where she is taking care of him are from this week ep hope so :D

doojhyo

sarNie Juvenile
that'w hat i'm hoping well we are sure some are 100% in the first part of ep 8 but i'm still doubting if the island and the photos where she is taking care of him are from this week ep hope so :D

oo so that means that photo nuth taking care wat during their time in that island..

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
oo so that means that photo nuth taking care wat during their time in that island..
i don't think so in the island you there is no bed like that or maybe they will be in a house in the island i'm not sure anymore we have to wait and see

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Just have to appreciate they are still subbed; you know there are loads of other good lakorns never being subbed.
soooooooo muuchhh appreciate the fun without the hard work and the dedication of sub team will never be completed we can't reward them for their kindness really so thankful

doojhyo

sarNie Juvenile
i'm already happy just watching this alkorn without sub or just seeing nuth and wat pic together on ig..i found out that only all kimmy lakorn that is easy to found with sub..other thai actors are hard to found with sub..not all their lakorn they were casted are with sub not even nadech or yaya..

andreanaing

sarNie Juvenile
can't be cuz the place is too nice to be at the island. Gahhh... this forum is messing me. I can't concentrate on my dissertation, hopelessly logging into this forum and waiting the new ep to be aired. :( :( :(

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
im's sooooo scared that the writer will make wat mistaken som as noot and be intimate with her soo scared pllleaasseeee nooooo the preview is running in my head please make them together , ommyy i'm really anxious

i will take the lakorn as a fiction cause what is happening right now doesn't make sense to me nad can't happen in the real life

eiza_omar

sarNie Egg
Hmm...Som was at the house because Chaya told her that Wat is going to be there. Lucky the mom managed to inform Noot :)
I hate Chaya now more than before... I dont hate Som since she is mentally not stable..I pity her. hahahaha
Does person like Som exist in this real life..