[Ch3] Piang Chai Kon Nee Mai Chai Poo Wised, Kimmy Kimberley/James Ma, Pop Thagoon/Eye Kamolned

m2asian

sarNie Egg
Thank you for all gifs...like i said before the editing were to fast hence we can't appreciate and see little gestures of the actors which is actually very good, but all the gifs here make it possible for me to watch those little gesture....and i really love it....

If that baby sure box was thrown by Wat outside the house...maybe we have seen Wat & Noot lovey dovey moment...huhuhu...

Thank you very much...

It's today....yeaaayyyy....15 hours to go...

Last edited:

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
@m2asian yeah I agree with you. The editing in ARO was much better. But I'm not really pay attention to it because I can't take my eyes of this lovely couples!

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Im so glad I went back to rewatch Episode 6 and 7 but with subs. Its real intense between Chaya and Wat. Now that I have subs I see how obsessive Chaya is with his "relationship" with Nuth. Can someone tell me if Nai Lek is the bad guy in this lakorn? Seems like he hates the family.

@lakornkiki yeah, I usually watch it live but I have an appointment tomorrow so I can't watch it live.
I upload photo through my iPhone, first go to upload a file, then choose file, select photo you want to post, the then press full image, and finally post reply.
That's what I did, I don't know if it helps.
Thank you na ka. Let me try... Just noticed the upload file button at the bottom. I was looking at the top bar for options.

MomRamy

sarNie Adult

I think we grabbed the same photos :p

Please post more couple photos naka. How about I post Mor Wat photos? I can't get enough of him. :naughty2:
Has ha I actually don't know how to get photo from IG. I'm still learning how to do it, so I'm slow.

Im so glad I went back to rewatch Episode 6 and 7 but with subs. Its real intense between Chaya and Wat. Now that I have subs I see how obsessive Chaya is with his "relationship" with Nuth. Can someone tell me if Nai Lek is the bad guy in this lakorn? Seems like he hates the family.
I think Lek is the black sheep of the family. He is very jealous of Nuth because she is the good child. He doesn't study (that's why Nuth and Chaya gave him entry level job right?), plays around with girls and snitch on Nuth. He is almost too happy when Nuth is in trouble. I don't see him being "evil" as to hurt his sister intentionally. He is just not measuring up to her success and feels like a failure around her. I am guessing that he thinks he will take the head of the company if Nuth is not the one.

The father is also not too kind to Lek IMO. He loves and favor Nuth. If he was more nurturing to Lek, maybe he will turn out better.

image.jpg image.jpg Have you all seen these pics? I saw them last week but not sure if anyone posted them here. They are from P'Yee's IG. So so cute!!!

Pueng_B

sarNie Hatchling
just watched the morning show live with james and kim..how adorable!! they are seriously so cute together. Kim looked so cute today. Can not wait for tonights ep.