[Ch3] Piang Chai Kon Nee Mai Chai Poo Wised, Kimmy Kimberley/James Ma, Pop Thagoon/Eye Kamolned

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
wait, did they actually had a willing scene today? thats why shes pregrant...
that's the confusing they didn't had a welling scene i don't now that test pregrancy come from what or it's for real noot's , they know how to make us excited for the next week

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
they didn't have the willing scene LOL I'm thinking its a dream also. Or Som goonna do some crazy stuff and drug Wat and say stuff like we did it and turn up prego. Something crazy like that. Chaya is really annoying...I want to cut out his scenes and put in more useful scene LOL after all Som and Chaya had gone through they decide to join hands into helping each other. Hopefully, Noot and Wat figure out the truth and Noot finally tells Chaya to shove it somewhere else not that she hasn't but maybe this time will be different. Or Maybe Noots' father will finally kick him out or something cus this is really unforgiving.

If they do have a willing scene by next weeks episode I can only figure out one situation by the preview to see how it can actually work.....a force attempt turn willing. I'm also hoping they go to the island soon. Soon!!

lovelybird

sarNie Hatchling
that's the confusing they didn't had a welling scene i don't now that test pregrancy come from what or it's for real noot's , they know how to make us excited for the next week
Maybe, in the next eposide they will have the willing scene? but it cant be that fast tho, right? now it might be a "fake" test.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Well I just read the long spoiler..LOL and
not Nut but her brother's girl
OMMMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG usually i won't read spoiler cause i want to go with he flow of the story bu i was dying to know how that can happen now that make sense *phew* what left now to know is how everything will twist to be a big misunderstanding from wat

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
Oh after reading all of the spoiler from you guy, I guess
there will be no willing scene next week, but Noot has pregnancy test in her room, so that's why Wat think Noot had an affair with Chaya! I'm so hate Chaya now. I want to slap him in the face!!!!!!:mad::BangHead::cursing:

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
@lovelybird if you are dying to know like me read meconie's spoiler but if you can wait to discover the story wait for next week :D
They sure will have willing scene and baby. We just wait patiently :couch:

Uncle Chaya:facepalm: although i love him <Pop, Pop,Pop:icon12:>but his love for Nut is too much now. He doesn't mind to show his love and jealous with Mor and everyone. If I'm Nut, I'm really scare when near Ah Chaya. Well big hand for Pop:applaudit:.
Everyone keep tell him to take DNA test but i think he didn't want to take or find out the truth. He wanted to believe this rumor to the point he thinks it would be trued so he could love Nut. I can see that Ah Chaya is happy to hangout with Mee so don't drag the uncle- niece too long.

enzek

sarNie Adult
ok i'm finish watching ep 7 without sub at youtube.

what i can said is poor satawat again. he got too much physical abuse.
so far he got slap, punch, beaten, electric current. i'm wonder what's next?

i don't think there will be a willing scene next week. i think they will do it in the island instead haha
and what the heck did somika doing in a married couple room? it too much! i hope it's just a dream.

Last edited:
Here is what I know from the BTS clips.

BIG SPOILER
Mor Wat will misunderstood that Nuth is preggo with Chaya but it's really Lek (Nuth's brother) who got the sales girl pregnant. Mor Wat will then go to the island and Nuth will follow to clear the misunderstanding and also because she already has feelings for him. That's when we'll see lots of island love scenes.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
oooooooommmmmmmmyyy ommmyyyyyyyyyy THAN KTHANK YOU THANK YOU SOOO MMMMMUUUUUUUUUCHHHH @Pooh4ever the gifs caught exactly the moments i wanted they are soooooooooooooooooooooooooo beautifullll the feeeliinggg aaaaaa
i keep staring at them

sarN

sarNie Granny
Ohhhhh, look how those lip peel slowly off each other HAHAHA, OK ,OK, I have set Norah aside for now since the climax scene had pass HAHAHA, I will start on this , on esp 1 .

lovelybird

sarNie Hatchling
aye, does anyone know why dynasty havent post up the eng sub for todays eposide.. normally she would have part 5 done by rn & some more coming up but today there isnt any?

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Episode 6 was awesome towards the ending, but oh my, episode 7!!! Im a happy girl now!!! This episode is just way tooo amazing. I think one of my favorite scene will be when Noot is helping Wat put on his shirt, i died lol! The apple scene was also cute when he quickly took the apples and ate it in front of Noot since she cut it for him. Im so sad we have to wait another week!! :( kimja is very very cute!!! Sattiya finally liking each other more, I was thinking it was too early for her to be preggo though, but im excited!
I love Nuth's PJ btw

eiza_omar

sarNie Egg
Ohhh i just watch ep7-2 with sub. why did Noot tell everything to Mee... For me, Mee is not a sincere friend from the beginning. She was the cause of all the news regarding Chaya-Noot. She was the one that exposed it to the public. If i were Noot, I wont forgive Mee. Mee also has hidden agenda...she like Chaya. Somehow, Mee is going to outburst the secret to Chaya without her knowing it.
Som is too much, now i hate to see her and i always skip.
Noot - Ohhh how i hate the word from her mouth. So highty mighty hi so. I am waiting for her to soften down
Wat - I hate the way he treated Som at the beginning, showing his concern, caring etc. His way will be easily misunderstood by Som..and causing her to like him. I also see the different facial expression he has toward Noot...he is fallen for Noot without him realizing it.
Su su KimJa :)

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
can someone please translate what's this about

It's so quiet in here, where is everyone? I miss you all. I can't wait to talk about today episode!
i will spazz about it when the sub will be completed plus we have the whole week to keep spazzying i have some moment as a recap will share it when i can :D