[Ch3] Piang Chai Kon Nee Mai Chai Poo Wised, Kimmy Kimberley/James Ma, Pop Thagoon/Eye Kamolned

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Need to stay off IG. Need to stay off IG. No IG until tonight. (it's not working. I can't help myself.... the spoiler images are too good).

What girls do to get back to our nemesis. Mor Wat must be happy :naughty2:
ig is a big spoiler :D btw this aaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww spoiler you post didn't air today they are for tomorrow episode

ig is a big spoiler :D btw this aaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww spoiler you post didn't air today they are for tomorrow episode
Yes, figured that. If it showed today, there will be videos. I already watched the spoilers. (hating myself right now. I couldn't resist.)
Bed scene tomorrow!!! :aaaaa::aaaaa:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
"i will make you see that i'm worth it , i already reached your heart need to let it's words come out from your mouth , and it's not gonna be easy but i can do it , i know i will"
this words i come up with it when i saw this photo

andreanaing

sarNie Juvenile
So we should help each other to make it possible! Has ha!
Yes, I just make my calculation. There're altogether 20 posts per page and we need 499 pages more to reach our target. 9980 posts are required. I don't know how many people usually post in this forum. But let's say there are altogether 10 followers; we just need 998 posts per person to be made divided by whatever days we have left for our final episode. :D

Ha- I am a bit more disappointed seeing my own calculation cuz I won't be able to hold responsibility for my own share. I have my dissertation due and five exams to sit for in June. Gahhhhh.....

Beginning of this lakorn, I thought James is so handsome in motion. It's his mannerisms that makes him attractive.

BUT all the photos from this episode might make me change my mind. His eyes are small but he acts with them. They are expressive.
His nose is perfect and his lips (I always think they are girly because they look so soft) are very kissable.

Add that to @doojhyo's NAUGHTY, manly, aggresive Mor Wat comment.... he is going to drive me crazy. OH, NMV. He already is. :kiss:

Maybe @andreanaing will get 998 posts from me on this thread. hahahaha

Last edited:

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult
since i'm the winner of the guess game @Pooh4ever please can you reward me by an extreme beautiful gifs of the fiiinnnnnnnn moment from today ep you will see what i'm talking about :aplastao::aplastao:
A reward you shall get. But I'm waiting for the HD version to be uploaded so I can download it :lol: So I need some time love. But OMG today episode is such a treat:clap::clap2: I'm loving the flirty, teasing Wat so much and it seems like he's taking the "I need to marry you so I can stop Uncle's feeling" from Nuth to his advantages. All the skinship today is pretty much driven from that one statement and Nuth can't do anything about it except to obliged his intention :lol:

And the ending is such a tease :lol: but I'm excited for tomorrow episode :D

So the whole blindfolding scene we were talking about @MomRamy the blindfold didn't fall off by itself but Wat took it off!!!! Oh my! Mor Wat is so naughty. I can't wait for that scene tomorrow.

And one last thing...I'll put this in spoiler
The nose touch cheek kiss has appear. Not once but twice. I absolutely despite it but since we got sort of a kiss from our otp I'm going to let that slide. Overall I enjoy this episode, but still need english subs to fully understand.

Okay I feel really bad seeing James getting beat up but when he walked into Nuth's room afterward with his shirt half buttoned he looks so HOT :lol: I was like buttoned up your shirt mister. And then he when on to fully exposed himself I sort of screamed a little but then I saw all the bruises and I was like poor baby.

And Kim's make up in this episode is sooooo much better than the first couple of episodes. The light blush is done right. And I love her leather maroon red dress, that whole outfit and hair is spot on.

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
Yes, I just make my calculation. There're altogether 20 posts per page and we need 499 pages more to reach our target. 9980 posts are required. I don't know how many people usually post in this forum. But let's say there are altogether 10 followers; we just need 998 posts per person to be made divided by whatever days we have left for our final episode. :D

Ha- I am a bit more disappointed seeing my own calculation cuz I won't be able to hold responsibility for my own share. I have my dissertation due and five exams to sit for in June. Gahhhhh.....
Oh my! U made me speechless has ha!! You did calculation? Has ha anyway, I'm not sure if I can make that much post but I'll try my best to reach our goal. @Peace I hope you can consider joining our group to make this thread reach 1000 page. I have high expectation in you!!! Has ha

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
@andreanaing why you want to show the proof, has ha I don't want to see his thumb in between!!! Anyway, at the end their lips touch each each other. :loveyou::aaaaa:

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
You posted a pic a couple pages back, pg 495-496 that looks like Mor Wat purposely pulling the blindfold down :lol:
I'm not sure if he takes it off or the scene is not in Lakorn? They just prank each other outside Lakorn? Do you think this scene will appear on screen?